4 - Homework

A/N: Giving ya little bit of a warning here, somewhere in this chapter, it might be little bit of lime or lemon, believe me, when it comes to write a lemon chapter, I will blush and get a lot of nosebleeds xD But I hope you will like it anyway, enjoy cx And I have decided: Akio is the uke and Kou the seme, lots of fun then x'D

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Akio's P.O.V

Me and Kou sat beside of each other when we were taking a ride home to his house to work in peace. I glanced at him and blushed lightly. Is something gonna happen between us or am I...overthinking? I shook my head and returned to the window and sighed. This is happening, right? What is going to happen when we get there?

"Akio." I snapped out of my dreams and looked against him.

"What?" I was suddenly dragged down by Kou and saw him being top of me, I blushed instanly and stared at him.

"W-what are you...?" I was lost after words, what the hell? I can't even struggle against him. Why can I not move my arms? He knocked on the window to the driver and sighed quietly.

"What is it, Mr Mukami?"

"I want you to pull over and take a walk, be back here for around 1-2 hours, okay?" The driver did as he was told and pulled over beside of the forest, I could hear him opening the door and walked away, Kou grinned and locked every single door.

"K-kou?" I was stunned, how can he remain calm after our fight from yesterday? Well, he is the master of mood-changing.

"I want some privacy with you, because now we are alone..." He almost cut off when I tried to push him away and crawled to the door, but got stopped by him.

"Remember my promise when we got out? I will show you, lots of love...my homework..." I felt his hand travelling down towards my pants and felt his cold, but soft lips against my neck. Fuck! I am so going to kill him after this. I bit bottom lip, trying not to make any weird sounds, he grinned and made me face him.

"Please, open your mouth, I want to hear you scream my name~" He cooed and dug his hand towards the bulge of mine.

"N-no, sto-!" I gasped when he touched it. I bent my head forward and breathed heavily. I could hear him chuckle and continued with his dirty work until he pulled his hand out, licking it off from his fingers.

"You taste sweet, Aki-chan, just exactly what I wanted it." He smirked and spun me around, straddling me against the long seat. He bent down towards my lips and licked it softly.

"Beg after me, yell, scream, you are mine property now." He smirked and started to unbutton my shirt, loosening up the tie. I stared at him and couldn't breath. He is sick, that's for sure! He grinned again and roughly placed his lips on mine.

"S-s-stop, please!" I managed to say and blushed when his tongue was inside of me. No, no, this is not happening, I had this dream before, it was almost...the same. I took my courage and pushed him off, staring at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I exclaimed and tried to fetch some air, he just sat there, dumbstruck after the outburst, I was lying there, loosened tie, half-opened shirt and my pants were open. I felt this twist of disgust in my throat and managed to unlock the door and ran away from the limousine. Kou was still sitting there, had a surprised expression.

Kou's P.O.V

I was just sitting there, staring after him. Isn't this what he wanted it? The boy who was madly in love in me? Where did he go? The driver came back and closed the doors, sitting behind of the wheel.

"Where is Mr Yamada?" He asked and started to drive towards the house, I shrug my shoulders and looked through the window.

"He had to go home, some business to do." I simply replied, but knew it well I was telling a lie. I looked at the trees who passed by while we were driving home. I thought about Akio and smirked.

"You will be mine, Aki-chan.

Hah, I was little brave enough to write a little bit of lemon in this part of the story, but it will come more ^^ Heh, I can just imagine about it, the scene in front of me *w* *Shrugs it off* Anyway, hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^^