3 - Dreaming

A/N: Warning ya, my fellow girls xD In the beginning, it will have *Coughs* You know xD Just let your imagine flow >:3 Enjoy cx

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

“K-kou…” The young brunette beneath the idol breathed heavily and tried to fetch some air. The blonde grinned and grabbed his chin, forcing his own lips on Aki. His eyes widened, but returned the kiss. He blushed deeply, quite deeply when Kou forced his tongue inside of the brunette. He felt how hard he became because of Kou’s sexual actions. Akio groaned and managed to pull his face away for a moment.

“H-how about homework?” He asked and looked at the boy. He just grinned and kissed him softly.

“You are my homework, Aki-chan, and I want to study you so badly~.” He cooed in his ear and kept kissing his neck and moved down his hand towards Akio’s pants.

“H-hey, wait a min-!” He arched back and moaned in pleasure, Kou looked up and smiled.

“Do you like it, Aki-chan? I do it more if you want too.” He sang, like a melody from his lips. The young boy met his mis-matched eyes and nodded.

“Give me more, Kou…-senpai…” He said and bit his bottom lip, trying not to make any weird sounds. Kou kissed him and grinned devilish.

“That’s it, scream my name and show to the others that you belong to me, only me.” He smiled and went back to his stomach, giving butterfly kisses and went downwards.

“You are mine, Yamada Akio.”

Akio's P.O.V

I snapped out of my dream and sat up on the bed, breathing heavily and looked around, making sure Kou wasn't around, I sighed and pulled my hand through my messy hair.

"What the hell, what was that dream?" I glanced at the bed clock and sighed again. It was four in the morning and I have to sleep more. After the fight, the only thing in my mind was about Kou, how our current relationship. No, not relationship, we are not even together, not after the serious event. But that was all I could think about, Kou. Am I still in love in him? I can't be, right?

Later ~

"Gah, the hell is this?!" I exclaimed as I stared at the board in front of me, I recently got in school and didn't see this come. 

"Huh, seems like you are going to work with the idol." Hiro appeared behind and raised his eyebrows when he saw a girl name beside of him.

"And I am gonna work with Komori Yui, what it looks like, not bad." He blushed a bit and smiled nervously. I chuckled and patted on his shoulder.

"I have never seen her, but she sounds nice." He nodded and looked at someone behind me.

"Hm?" I spun around and saw Kou arrive to the scene. I snorted and looked back at the board, blushing a bit. I can't face him after the fight from yesterday, I just can't.

"It looks like you and me are going to work together, looking forward to it." He winked at me and grinned, waving and walked away from the scene, I almost dropped my jaw and stared at him, Hiro did the same and stared at me instead.

"W-wait a minute, why did he do that?" I opened my mouth to say something, but shut it again.

"Well, we got into a fight yesterday and it didn't end well..." I mumbled and looked shyly away. How the hell can he be so calm after the fight? It was like it never happened. For him.

Am I still in love in him?

So, what do you guys think about this one? Sorry about the blushing part at the beginning, I couldn't help it xD So, hoped you like this story, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^^