6 - New Friend

A/N: Guess what, guess what? I got braces xD I have to wear it for 2 years, so second year in senior highschool, my teeth will be good as new, but it will be lots of pain ;-; Anyway, I forgot Shuu's birthday D: I am so horrible ;-; Happy B-day, my dear lazy Shuu (After 3 days) xD I will remember Azusa's birthday about 1 week and Subaru's before mine, enjoy reading ^^ I was wondering, shall Akio have a second lover and who will it be, Shu or Subaru? Who seems more...yeah, you know o.o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akio's P.O.V

I was very aware of Kou's presence in the music as I listened some music and tried to find some beat in it. The annoying part is when he stares at me while I worked with someone else than him. I sighed and glared at him.

"You have to stop with your looking, it's creepying me out." I pushed him a bit on my way and walked towards the cabinet with the instruments, his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer, feeling his chest against my back.

"Why? I love looking at you." He grinned and nibbled my earlobe, I blushed and pushed him away.

"Just stop!" I said annoyed and took the guitar, walking back to my companion.

Later ~

I took my lunch to the rooftops and locked on the door, just for safety, I took a deep breath and sat down and leaned against the wall, looking up towards the moon. I don't even know the reason why Kou is with me all the time, does he forget fights that easily?

"Don't mind if I sit here with you?" A young boy asked and looked at me kindly, I looked up from the ground and nodded.

"Sure."

"As long if you don't attempt to do "stuff" with me." I thought and looked away. He chuckled and smiled at me.

"You okay?" He asked and gazed at me, I nodded and smiled lightly.

"Yeah, I am sort of fine, thank you." I looked away towards the moon and sighed again. I didn't know about this guy, he looked so calm and collected. He was always alone somewhere in peace and listening to some music.

"Besides, what's your name?" He asked and looked back at me, smiling a little. I hesitated for a moment but smiled.

"Name's Yamada Akio, yours?" He tensed up a bit and didn't say anything, I shut my mouth and looked away. What the hell? Why did I even do that for?

"S-sorry for bother for asking you, maybe I shouldn't." I laughed nervously and smiled at him. He looked back and nodded.

"No, sorry for acting like that, I was just...bit of tired of thinking, that's all." He smiled and went back to his lunch.

"Hey, Akio, I got one question for you." He started and looked down. I moved my eyes towards him and tilted my head at the side.

"Do you like...I mean...love Kou?" My eyes widened by the question and quickly looked away.

"I....I am...um...No." I looked up and met his confused eyes.

"I don't even love him, I am....a straight guy, yeah, that's right." I laughed again, but hesitated. What if I did really love him? No, it can't be,  not after what he has done to me, the way he acts, the way he is doing, there is no way that I love that guy! I will be straight long as possible.

I hope.

Pff, haha xD Really loves when Akio is hesitating about Kou. I know very well, but he won't stay straight for that long :P Anyway, sorry for a sloppy chapter, I have been in a bad mood lately and tried to write, but was too tired, because I got braces yesterday, that's why xc Hoped you liked this chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ^^