14 - The Library

A/N: The New Year is coming up and I will be sure to continue with this book, how many chapters, I don't even know myself, but I hope you will like this chapter, this chapter will be based on Junjou Romantica Egoist when Hiroki breaks up with Nowaki and runs to the university or something owo Then we have the library scene *w* Enjoy ~

------------------------------------------------------

Akio's P.O.V

The classroom was dead quiet, it used to be talkative and all, but now it's quiet. I sat beside of Hiroshi and didn't say anything. I felt Kou's eyes gluing at me, desperate to have me around him, but I didn't care. Since I broke up with him, I hung out with Hiroshi and the others, I've been avoiding Kou since then. It felt horrible, I know, but what has to be done is done. Ruki and Yuuma tried to talk to me, but I avoided them as well. I didn't want to hear anything right now.

Right now, I was sitting in the lunch area and looked out throught the window. Me and Kou used to sit here and laugh at his stupid jokes. But no more. 

"Can we sit here?" I looked up and saw Hiroshi with blush on his cheeks and Yui beside of him. I smiled and moved a bit.

"Sure, you can sit here." I smiled and looked down at my lunchbox. Yui sat down in front of me with concerned look in her eyes.

"Akio-kun, do you feel well?" I looked up and smiled, waving with my hand.

"I am fine, Yui-chan, I am feeling fine, just, don't worry for my sake." I smiled a bit and looked out through the window again. She sighed, but smiled in relief. 

"Fella, you have been spacing out left and right, do you think leaving Kou would make you feel any better? You loved that guy..." Hiroshi trailed off as he saw the angry look on me. I gave him a deathly glare and huffed.

"Loved him? I didn't love that guy, he played with me, I realized. I was like, 'Hey, why can I not just leave him be?' And here we are, without Kou. And I am happy with it." I grunted and kept eating my lunch. Hiroshi and Yui shared confused and concerned looks to each other and looked back at me.

"Maybe we shouldn't-" I raised myself up and stared at both of them.

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP!? CAN'T YOU GET IT? I DON'T LOVE KOU ANYMORE AND I'LL NEVER DO! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, AIRHEADS!" I yellad in anger and left the room with silence behind me.

Later, the school ended and everyone went home, except me. I was on my way towards the copy room to copy some few papers with information. I looked out through the window and sighed in disbelief.

"It's raining." I mumbled and took out the papers from the machine and left the room locked behind. I looked through all the corridors and it seemed to be quiet. I went to the office and stepped inside.

"Mr Sakamaki? I got the papers here." I put them on his desk before turning around to leave the office. Suddenly, he stood right in front of me. I swallowed my scream and pulled myself back.

"Holy Christ, don't scare me like that." I muttered quietly and laughed nervously. He just looked down at me and picked up my hands. I was confused and looked back at him.

"Sir?"

"Your hands are...beautiful, Yamada-kun." He mumbled and pushed me further in the office, closing the door. I was in panic and tried to push him away.

"No, stop!" I felt his hand travel down while he kissed my neck, he had this sudden crazy grin on his face while laughing. (Quick A/N: Just imagine his laugh as Yuuya's in Corpse Party) 

"Wow, I see now why Kou was so attracted to you, Yamada-kun." He smirked and opened up my shirt. I felt how weak I became and stopped with the struggling. He grinned, being satisfied over me and went down to kiss me until...

"Karlheinz, you bastard!" A sudden voice came when the door slammed open and Kou stood there, with anger in his eyes. The young man looked up at him and smiled.

"Ah, Kou-kun, good to see you-" He was interrupted when Kou snatched me from his grip and ran away from the office. I stared at him and kept running.

After a while running, I was a panting mess and bent down towards the floor for some air. I realized Kou's hand held my arm and pulled it off. I stared at Kou and started to walk.

"What now, Aki-chan? Why are you avoiding me?" He asked and followed after me. I didn't reply and kept walking. Kou began to be irritated and grabbed my arm again.

"Listen to me!" I pulled my arm off and started to run.

"Leave me alone!" I opened the door to the library and hid somewhere behind the shelfs. Kou stopped in his tracks and looked around.

"Aki-chan, listen to me closely, I am sorry, very sorry for acting like that towards you, I promise I won't leave your side again..." He trailed off and looked down at an necklace he had in his hand.

"I do promise this time, just don't leave me again! I hate to be alone!" He said and I could hear the sorrow in his voice. Now I started to regret everything. Kou walked towards where I am and bent down to kiss me. I felt the tears stream down as I answered the kiss and pulled him down. We both leaned towards the shelf and started to take our clothes off.

I am sorry for everything, Kou.

There, done, I am so done with this chapter, it took time ofcourse to figure this out. But there, I am happy ^^ Hoped you liked this sure, if you want more, be sure to leave a comment below and take care <3 Besides, isn't that picture super-kawaii? cx