11 - The Nurse Office

A/N: To be honest, we forgot to pay the bills, so the company had to shut the network until we pay, we did yesterday, so let's hope I will update today ^-^

----------------------------------------------------------------

1 Month Later, Akio's P.O.V

It has been 1 month since my and Kou's love confession and our first night together, one thing bothered me though, he has given me lots of bitemarks or love-bites, to prove everyone that I am his. It's very annoying. 

I stood in the boy's bathroom and pulled down the collar to notify the love-bite I had on my neck, I sighed and pulled it up again. Why must he do it every time? He doesn't have too, everyone knows now, so what's the point?  I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the gym-hall. When I opened the door, I froze. I saw a silver-haired boy leaning against the walls in the Male Section, his ruby eyes made his way towards me and raised his eyebrows.

"What's your business here, Tiny?" Sheesh, here we go again, Tiny. Will they stop with it? I shook my head and headed towards the door until he stopped me.

"Answer my question, don't make me repeat it again." I looked up from the door and met his eyes, I looked down again and took a deep breath.

"I am going to gym class, that's my business, if you excuse me." I walked away from him, like I didn't give a damn. 

"Oi, wait!" He grabbed my arm and pulled my smaller body towards his. I blushed and stared right at him.

"Are you nuts? Release me, now!" I said slightly annoyed and tried to get away from his grip. The shade of red covered my face as he made me face him.

"Not until you have given me the answer, what's your business with Kou?" He pinned me against the wall and leaned closer. I pulled back my head and looked at the side. I knew he and Kou didn't have a friendly relationship with each other, the reason why is unknown.

"I-i...uh...-"

"He is my boyfriend, idiot." I noticed Kou behind Subaru and pushed him away from me. I blushed when he hugged me and glared at the albino.

"Leave him be or I'll make you." Subaru huffed and left the room with no other words. Kou sighed and pulled me closer.

"You okay? " He asked and gazed at me. I blushed and nodded.

" Yeah, I am sort of fine. But I think. .." I stopped for a bit before I could continue.  What was his purpose of being here and trying to face me? Does he like me?

"Let's go to the gym, okey?"

A few minutes later,  I made my way to the nursery to check on my broken ankle.  One of my friends accidentally threw the ball at me and made me fall at the wrong side.

"Hello? " I knocked on the door and stepped inside. The first thing I saw was a small table and chairs on the other side of the room. Guess she wasn't here then. I pulled out of one of the chairs and sat down. 

"Can I help you with something?" I looked at the side and saw a young man standing just in front of the door. I nodded and smiled lightly.

" Yeah, could you please check on my broken ankle?" He nodded and walked towards me. He bent down and pulled it up lightly. 

" Hm, this doesn't look good. I will get the bandage. " He raised up and walked to the shelf. I looked around in the office and didn't find anything particular. He turned around and walked back to me.

" Your ankle doesn't look good.  It's swollen. " He said and started to lay it around the ankle. I blushed a bit and saw how young he was.  What I didn't know about,  he grinned and looked up. 

"Hey, you are not looking so good. Do you need more help? " My eyes widened and stared at him. What is it with him?

"I'm fine. You don't have to ask. Besides, where is the real nurse? " He raised his eyebrows and sighed.

" You got me there, kid." I looked at him and suddenly realized. It was him. Tougo Sakamaki. The man that Kou used to talk about.

" This will be fun."

Gomensai for not being able to update >. < It's the last week at school before X-Mas. Hoped you liked the chapter, be sure to leave a comment below and take care ♥