part one

Bakugou's POV

I heard the sound of my loud ass alarm clock and groaned and slamming it off. I sit up in my bed and yawn. I walked to the bathroom still half awake and brushed my teeth and did my normal morning  things then got dressed in my uniform. I started walking to class and seen Half and Half walking out of his dorm. He seemed to be slightly worried about something but seen me and his face quickly changed to his emoionless stare. Tsk. I walked past him but heard him mutter something. I glanced at him but walked forward to class. I entered the class room and sat down. IcyHot entered soon after. Wait why do I care so much about the bastard. Tsk. The bell rang and soon after Mr.Aizawa crawled in and started our lesson. After class ended I walked outside to eat, I went to sit under a tree but IcyHot was already there. I was about to walk away with I heard him say something.
"Fuck him. I cant show any weaknesses even if it is something important " he looked as if he was about to kill someone.
"What you muttering about Half and Half" I asked and stand next to him. Todoroki I mean Icyhot looked up at me then back down.
"Nothing" he said.
"Thats not fucking true. You said you cant show any weaknesses even if its something important " I quoted, he quickly sighed.
"Its nothing " he repeated and I shook my head and sat down next to him.
"What the fuck is wrong. Start acting like a damn Alpha " as soon as I  said that Todoroki flinched. I furrowed my brows. What the, ive never seen him flinch. Is it the word Alpha?  Isn't he an Alpha?
"Wait Todoroki. You flinched I've never seen you flinch before from just words" I state and he quickly stands up.
"Its nothing " he says again, I quickly stand up too and before he walks off I grab his wrist I heard him whimper and he quickly covers his mouth.
Did he just whimper? Like and Omega!?
"Todoroki are you a-" before I can finish he gets out of my grasp and starts running towards the dorms. I quickly start running after the shorter boy. Todoroki suddenly ran into his dorm room and but before the door closes I slip in shutting it behind me. I see Tears in his eyes and get shocked. I was about to walk near him and seen heat suppressants on a desk. I then looked at Todoroki he quickly notices me and looks down assuming I seen the suppressants.  I walk towards him.
"Your not an Alpha are you?" I ask and he looks down in shame, I quickly get closer.
"Its nothing to be ashamed of" I say and he starts to whimper again.
"Hey. Its okay" I say as I get more gentle. He looks away again. I honestly thought he was an Alpha with how he acts and his personality and his body. Like damn hes hot for an Omega. I look back at him as tears start to slip down his cheeks. I wrap my arms around him as I purred and let out some pheromones to calm down Todoroki. Eventually he calmed down as I looked at him.
Todoroki was calming down and then shoved me away. I didn't know what he was doing then seen him wipe the remaining tears.
"You seen and know nothing. You cant tell anyone" he says and stares me right in the eyes. I sigh. Damn.
"Why the fuck are you hiding this. No one will think different of you, your still a badass bastard with Icyhot powers " I say then he looks down.
"You don't get it" he mumbled at this point he was being stupid.
"Just tell me fucker" I say annoyed, he looked up at me and shook his head.
"You won't understand " he said and I slam my fist on the wall behind him as he stays completely still. Im really close to him but I don't care.
"Shut the fuck up about not understanding and tell me the god damn reason why!" I scream a Todoroki looks down.
"My father. He thinks im weak, he knows im weak. He doesn't want people to know im not an Alpha but an Omega" he explains, I glance at the suppressants and sigh.
"He made you take them too?" I ask a he looks down and shakes his head no. I instantly look at him in shock. He makes him self take those goddamn pills? Don't they drain an Omega?
"What the fuck. Those drain an Omega" I yell at him, as Todoroki winces.
"I know. I dont care" he says standing up.
"If you will excuse me I should get going" he says as my arm is still on the wall so we are inches apart from eachothers faces. I search his face for any emotion but I cant see anything. I move my arm but dont move from infront of him, he goes to walk around me as I grab his wrist as he winces. I turn to face him and he was showing emotion but pain? I look at my hand on his wrist and think its just how much strength I have on him. I loosen my grip but he still seems to show pain. I look down at his wrist and rolled his sleeve as he tries to stop me but it was too late I had already seen his wrist.
Scars. New cuts. Cuts.
I look up at him as he stares at his wrist. I pull him closer.
"Why the hell did you do this to yourself? What because your life isn't perfect? Or that your an Omega!?" I yell at him, he still didn't look up at me.
"There's more too it" he mumbled as I let go of his arm but tilted his head up with my hand gently to look me in the eye.
"Tell me" I say quietly.
"Well my dad has controlled  me my whole life and I cant stand up to him, and im never good enough. Im an weak Omega. Not a strong Alpha like my dad wants and everyone sees me as. I wouldn't even use my fire till a while ago. Im weak. I doubt deserve this power" he said as I stared at him and sighed.
"So your fucked up. What ever, that doesn't mean to hurt yourself physically and mentally. Look your strong for an Omega dont let your father to boss you around and control you. Do something about it" I looked down at Todoroki as he shook his head.
"I cant stand up to him. I cant" he says as I role my eyes.
"Why not? Its not like he'll do much about it. He'll probably just ignore you for a day or something. " I tell him as he shook his head again and looked up at me.
"You dont get it. Bakugou just forget about this " he says as I shake my head.
"No I won't. And what do I not get!? Huh. I get it your dads an asshole. So what!" I yell by accident getting annoyed.
"Bakugou just stop"
"No! Whats the problem!? Huh?" I say getting mad as he gets mad as well.
"You dont get it! Your not going through the same thing as me! You dont have to fear of doing something wrong and have your drunk ass dad beat the living hell out of you till it leaves a bruise!" he screams. I stand there shocked but it soon turns to hatred towards his father.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask softly as I see that Todoroki is sobbing again.
"What was I gonna do? 'Oh hey Bakugou I know you probably dont care but like my father abuses me'" he says sarcastically. "I dont know" I say looking at the ground.
"Exactly" he says and turns around and sits on his bed as silent tears escape his eyes. I slowly walk towards him and kneels down in front of him and wipe the tears away.

Sorry that Todoroki might not be Canon but he's gonna be an Omega in this and let's just say it makes him a little bit more soft.