part eighteen

Bakugou's POV

I was in the lunchroom as I walked towards The table. Denki smiled at me and I realized that he worked things out with the two. I glanced over at the nerds table to see him not there. I sat down at the table and looked around.
"Where's Shoto?" I question. They all shrug but Mina spoke up.
"He and Deku walked out of here talking" I nod and pull out my phone.

Where are you

I sent him a message. I started to eat my food, which was spicy noodles.

Midoriya is talking to me about getting the surgery. We are just in the hall.

I feel at ease. Knowing that nerd isn't gonna die, Shoto would blame himself, and I guess it's good also Deku isn't gonna die in general. I face my attention to the others at the table.
"Aw everyone is dating someone" Mina cried.
"You guys are all dating and I'm just lonely" she whined again.
"Do you like anyone?" I question. Mina shrugged.
"I mean Hatsune Mei is cute" she said as I nod.
"Ask her out or some shit" I say as she blushed which is kinda hard to notice with her skin. I suddenly felt someone grab my hand. I look over and see Shoto now sitting at the table. I kissed his head and ruffled his hair a little.
"Aw" Mina and the others said almost fluently at the same time. I roll my eyes and had to remove my hand from Shoto's to eat. He started eating his own food he had brought with him.
"How did it go with Deku?" I whisper.
"Fine, he said he's gonna get surgery. He also started liking someone else as well though" he explained. I nod, now he's not gonna be stressed over it, hopefully. Deku knew that was the only way, he knew Shoto wouldn't like him. Especially when Shoto is dating me.

Timeskip to after school. In Bakugou's dorm room.

I grab Shoto's waist and pulled him in my lap. I kissed his neck softly.
"You okay?" I ask, I haven't checked up on him recently.
"Yeah, I'm better" he replied. I nod into his shoulder and just hold him. Shoto turned around and hugged me, I wrapped my arms back around his waist.
"You know" I start.
"We should go on a date, we don't go on many" I announce. Shoto leaned back and looked at me and nodded.
"That sounds nice"
"Tomorrow or now?" I ask as he gets up.
"Now?" He asks as I nod. He slips off his shirt and put on one of my sweatshirts. I'm used to him wearing my clothes. I did the same and put on one of my favorite hoodies.

Todoroki's POV

We walked out of the dorms and went off campus. We walked to a cafè and ordered our drinks, we both got some cinnamon rolls as well. We sat down and waited for our coffee and cinnamon rolls. Soon Katsuki got up and got our stuff. He sat down and put our drinks and food on the table. I took a sip of my coffee and smiled. Katsuki looked at me and smiled.
"Your fucking cute" he said taking a sip of his own coffee. I shake my head.
"No you" he rolled his eyes.
"I'm fucking adorable" he said as I laughed. I took a bite out of my cinnamon roll, this cafè had the best in town.
Me and Katsuki talked about different things and soon we ended up talking about school and the 'dorks' in it.
I looked towards the door and seen a guy with black hair and scars. Dabi!? My eyes widened, I don't think anyone noticed yet. He looked my way and we made eye contact with each other. His blue eyes pierced through my eyes. His eyes, the remind me of my brother, Touya. I shake my head and look back at Katsuki.
"Thats Dabi!" Katsuki whisper yelled. I took his hand and shook my head.
"Don't do anything. He hasn't done anything yet" I say as he in anger. Suddenly a chair got pulled up to our table and Dabi sat down.
"Before you heros go all heroy, I'm just here to tell Shoto something" me and Katsuki sat still, Katsuki's grip on my hand tightened.
"Ok. I'm glad Endeavor is finally gone. Good for you little bro" he said as I look at him confused.
"What?" Ask as he laughed. Dabi now lowered his voice for only I heard.
"What don't remember your oldest brother" he said and left. There was a paper with a meeting spot. I shoved that into my pocket.
"What the fuck" Katsuki said.
"Katsuki. He's my" I start, I sigh and look into my partners eyes.
"Brother" I finish as his eyes grow wide.
"That fucker!?" He asked as I nod.
"Well shit" he said then I pulled him into a kiss.
"Let's not talk about this right now"
We finished our coffee and cinnamon rolls and walked outside. Katsuki was walking on my right side and I noticed him shiver. It was a pretty cold day today. I grabbed his hand and pulled him against my side and let off some heat. He looked at me and intertwined our hands. He suddenly stopped and kisses my lips. I kissed him back as he hugged me.
"You fucking better not go to Dabi and meet up with him with out me there" he said worried.
"Ok, if I meet up with him your gonna go with me then" I tell him as he nods and we start walking again. I looked at the paper and it was ally way near here. I stop and Bakugou looked at me.
"The meeting spot is near here and it's around the time we should be there" I say as he nods and we start walking to the spot. We looked at the ally way and Katsuki took my hand protectively. We walked into the darkness of the ally way and seen a door at the end. I knock and I hear footsteps then a door open. Dabi opens the door and steps a side welcoming us in with a grin. I walk forwards hesitantly as Katsuki follows. The door slammed behind us and I looked around. There was a girl sitting on a couch with blond hair, her hair was down and she wore a dark blue shirt. Toga? She turned and smiled at us.
"Hello!" She said cheerfully.
"Hey, blondie go get the drinks I bought earlier" Dabi said to Toga, she nodded with a smile. She walked off into a different room.
"Well sit down" he said sitting down on the couch that Toga was just in. There were two grey ish blue couches facing each other with a table between them. We sat down on opposite couch from Dabi.
"Well Shoto, don't you miss me?" He asked, I was still skeptical about him.
I didn't answer as Toga walked in with a pitcher of lemonade and some cups.
"Here ya go" she said put the stuff down on the table.
"Hope you don't mind Toga" he said as she sat next to him and played with her pocket knife.
"It's fine" I say as she smiled at me. Dabi looked at Bakugou.
"So I see you got a mate" he said as I nod. Bakugou let out a snarl, he doesn't like the league at all. No one does to be honest but since he got kidnapped he has a hatred for them.
"So what the fuck you want to talk about" Katsuki said in a harsh tone, Dabi snickered.
"Fine, let's get down to business. I'm glad you put away that scumbag" he leaned back on the couch and sighed.
"He wasn't a good father, I'm sorry that I left you with that freak" he said as I squeezed Katsuki's hand.
"Then why did you leave? Hm? You left us! You left me!" I say trying not to yell. Dabi grabbed a glass and poured some lemonade. He took a sip and sighed.
"I couldn't stay in that situation" he said as I shallowed harshly. I felt like
bursting out in tears. My brother is right in front of me.
"Why didn't you bring me with you" I say in a small voice which caused the three to all look at me.
"Instead you left me. Left us. You left us in that situation" I said as Dabi rubbed his face.
"I was a selfish bastard and wanted to leave. And I did" he said as we stared at each other in the eyes. Katsuki kissed my hand to comfort me. I leaned back and Katsuki wrap his arm around me.
"That's bullshit. Shoto looked up to you. He hasn't talked about you but I talk to his, your guys sister, and she told me he looked up to you. How do you just forget about your old life and not at least try to get them out of that situation, you could have fucking protected them and told the police. Instead you left them to fucking rot" Katsuki blurted as Dabi stared at him.
"And what take your mate into the league and make him a villain. You surely would have this mate then" he said as Katsuki held me closer.
"You could have got him out. And yeah I know he probably wouldn't be my mate but he still wouldn't have to have a shit childhood. You can't change that though and his is my mate and I'm gonna protect him unlike you!" Dabi sighed after hearing my mate lash out on him. I grab a cup and pour some lemonade and drank some.
"Well then, anyways how's the lemonade?" Toga asked looking at me.
"It's good" I say as she smiled.
"At least it's good!" She smiled and looked at Dabi then me and Katsuki.
"Dabi isn't the same anymore. He's a villain, I know I am too but you have a chance to be a hero. Don't waste it" she said fiddling with her knife.
"Toga. Why are you a villain" I ask as she looks at me.
"Well, uh. That's all I was told I could be, my quirk isn't the most hero-y" she said with a small laugh. I nod and stand as Katsuki did the same.
"Bye Dabi" I say walking towards the door.
"Wait, what's it like being a hero" I heard Toga blurt.
"Well you have lots of training and you get to save people and protect them. You have the honor of being a hero" I say as Katsuki speaks up.
"You know how when you get excited when you win a game and you have to put effort towards winning?" Katsuki asked as Toga nodded.
"Like that but much more important" he said as Toga nodded with a smile. She had a spark of hope in her eyes, she just got dragged into this by others.

Ever since I read Kamisukis au on Instagram I think Toga and Shoto would have a cute friendship.