part FiVe

Todorokis POV

My alarm went off as I shut it off and turned my head. Bakugou was cuddling my side as he started to shift. I started to remember what happened last night and frowned. I made him so mad that he used his Alpha voice. I'm so stupid, I shouldn't have tried to pushed him to tell me. It sounds like a touchy subject. But he shouldn't have gone that far. As least he isn't a piece of garbage Alpha that would make me do anything I wouldn't want to do. I look next to me as Bakugou sat up and looked at me and smiled but it quickly faded when he must've remembered what he did.
"Uh, hey, Todoroki, im really sorry about last night, I got carried away and didn't want to tell you and got mad and I didn't know what I was doing and lost focus and used my stupid fucking Alpha voice on you. I didn't mean to, I would never want to do that to you. But I did, not on purpose though" he rambled as he fiddled with the blanket. He looked up at me as I smiled.
"It's fine Bakugou. Just don't do it again and before I forgive you let me just" I said as I slapped him, it wasn't too hard but enough to get my frustration out a little. He sat there and looked up.
"I totally deserved that" Bakugou said as he got off the bed and stood up.
"I should go to my dorm and get ready now" he says as I nod. He quickly leaves for he wouldn't be late getting ready. I stood up and sighed. I like Bakugou, but he went over board last night and now I don't want to make him mad, not just because he hurt me but because I think I like him, more than a friend. Last night though, it brought back some unwanted memories of my father. He always pushed me to do my best or what ever but sometimes he would use his Alpha voice and leave me in the room with out a care. That's why I wanted Bakugou to stay after that. Cause I didn't want him to abandon me like my father would. I shook my head and started getting ready. After few minutes I walked out of my dorm and seen Bakugou with orange flower in his hand in front of my door, his tie looked more neat than usual and it was actually some what tied. He looked up from his feet and at me and held the flower towards me.
"An apology flower , I guess. I dont fucking know. I'm not good at this" Bakugou said as we made eye contact. I took the flower and hugged him.
"Thank you" I say as he mumbled a 'your welcome' I let go. Bakugou takes the flower out of my hand and puts it behind my ear for it looks like it in my hair.
"It looks better this way" he says looking down as he blushed. I smiled and nodded. We both started walking and as we entered the class people looked at us and everyone noticed the flower. Deku walked towards me.
"Hey Todoroki, what's up with the flower?" I was about to answer when Bakugou interrupted.
"I gave it to him"
Everyone must have heard him say that as everyone went quiet and they stared at us.
"Bakugou has a crush on Todoroki!" Denki yelled out as him, Sero, Kirishima, and Mina started laughing.
"I'll beat your asses!" Bakugou yelled as his hands sparked with explosions.
"Wait are you guys dating?" Deku asked as everyone still sat there listening.
"What? No" I say as Mr. Aizawa walked in and everyone sat down.

It was now lunch time and everyone was watching me and Bakugou. Everyone thinks we're secretly dating or something. I wouldn't mind that but he has his eyes on someone else. Idk who it is but I hope they don't break his heart. We were eating as Mina, Sero, Kirishima,  and Denki say down being loud as usual.
"So you guys probably know about the rumors but, is it true? Are you guys actually dating?" Mina questions as Bakugou sigh and breathes out.
"Not yet" Everyone at the table including me almost choked on our food.
"Wait bro, You totally like him!" Kirishima said as Denki nodded.
"Shit I said that out loud, didn't I?" Bakugou said and sank down in his chair. I didn't know what to do. Was he joking or messing with me?
"What do you mean Bakugou" I said as he jumped, he must've forgot I was here cause he immediately started blushing.
"Uh nothing" he said and crossed his arms.
They 'Bakusquad' started talking about how we would make a cute couple and stuff like that. I hope he didn't just mix up his words or is joking around. I hope he actually does like me.

Sorry that this is a shorter chapter then my other ones