Part Nineteen

Bakugou's POV

We walked back to the dorms and Shoto sat on my bed.
"I'm sorry" I say as I sit down next to him and rub his back. He turned and hugged me.
"It's fine, I kinda feel bad for them though" he said. We ended up talking and cuddling then turned some music on. I was laying there with Shoto on my chest, I was messing with his hair. Shoto kissed my lips and rubbed circles on my side. I smiled and mumbled some of the lyrics to the song that was playing. Shoto sat up and kissed me longer than the last one.

Smut

•^•

I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed him back. I lifted his shirt up slightly and traced his abs. He shuddered and he placed one of his hands on my thigh. I sat up and positioned him in my lap. I break the kiss, breathing heavily.
"Your so cute" I said lifting his head and kissing his neck. He let out a embarrassed hum. I smirked and licked his neck, I ran my hand on his chest and abs. He then placed one hand on my side, pulling me closer to him. His hand rubbed my inner thighs and I let out a sqeaky moan. His eyes widened I leaned back, he then chuckled knowing he found I had a sensitive spot. He ran his hands on my inner thighs again making me melt to the touch. I leaned into him and started kissing his neck, moaning while he touched my sensitive spots. I left some visible marks on his neck and started kissing his jawline. I started to take his hoodie (aka Bakugou's hoodie) off and luckily he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath.
I felt his waist as my hands wrapped around him, rubbing his sides.
Shoto had taken my shirt off and started running his hands on my thighs, his hands wandered to my ass and he looked at me with a innocent look on his face. He squeezed my ass and I let out a breath.
"Fuck" I breath out, I'm not used to being the one getting touched. Usually I just top everyone I'm with, which then leads to me just pleasuring them. I feel bad saying I'm not a virgin, but I have been with other people before. I was Shoto's first thought, I mean think of it this way. Technically I'm still a virgin if no body has fucked me, but in other words I am the one doing the fucking. Alphas aren't really a bottom, but I wouldn't mind being one with Shoto. I let out pleasurable growl as Shoto's hand wandered higher up my thigh. One hand was on my ass and one on my upper thigh. I took one of my hands and decided to take it further. I started palming his clothed member. He let out a small whimper at the sudden touch. I tugged at his pants and he got up, taking them off. I took mine off as well and he got back on to my lap. His scent smelt so good. I pressed my hand against his member and tugged his boxers. Shoto grabbed my thighs as I slipped my hand down his boxers, he sucked in a breath. I shuddered slightly as he tightened his grip on my thighs. We take off our boxers and Shoto stares at me with a hot look on his face. I decide to do something I usually don't do, but have wanted to do. I take him off my lap and sit him down on the bed. I get on my knees in front of Shoto, I look up and he realized what I was going to do and his face went pink. I smirk, I grab his member and lick the top. Shoto shuddered and stared down at me, I take as much of his member I can into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. Shoto grabbed the bed sheets and let out small moans. I haven't done this before but obviously know what to do. I start moving faster and his breath hitched, he said my name quietly and I glanced up. I looked up at him still giving him a bl*wjob and he was biting his lip slightly which was hot. I maintain eye contact making his blush look even more bright which I don't think is possible. At least he doesn't light himself on fire during these times. He squirmed and he moved his hips a little. If I wasn't sucking his dick I probably would have smirked as I take in all of his member. I started moving again, getting faster. Shoto moaned slightly louder this time. He whimpered and I knew he was close.
"Katsuki" he breathed out letting me know for sure he was close. I just give him a look which he understood and bit his lip. I continued my movements and he eventually came. I swallowed it and raised my head up and wiped my mouth and licked my lips. He was still biting his lip and I got up and kissed his lips. I pushed him down onto the bed and we continued kissing. He suddenly took my member in his hand and started moving his hand. I bit his lip and he opened his mouth. Soon I started to prepared him. I slowly stuck my member into his hole. After Shoto told me he was ready I started to move my hips, I started to pick up the pace as Shoto let out whimpers and moans. I held his waist and leaned forward kissing him, I bit his lip and pushed my tongue into his mouth. I didn't leave any part of his mouth untouched. We parted and a string of saliva followed as we parted. Shoto clutched the bed sheets and moaned. Soon he had moaned out that had was nearing.
We both came but I had made sure to pull out, not to get him pregnant with pups.
I cleaned him up and let him rest. He was tired. I soon fell asleep next to him.

End of smut

Todoroki's POV

I woke up with my alarm going off. I stopped it and opened my eyes to see Bakugou sitting up. Katsuki leaned over and kissed me on my forehead.
"Morning" I rubbed my face and smiled at him.
"Good morning" I say as he stands up and opens my closet to get our uniforms. We both keep one uniform in each other's dorms. He handed me my uniform as I stood up to take it. He  smirked as I realized I still wasn't wearing clothes. I roll my eyes at him and grab some underwear. I start to put my clothes on and catch Katsuki staring at me.
"Hm?" I hum as he shakes his head.
"Nothing, your just cute" he said as I blush slightly.
"Have you seen yourself" I say as he looks in the mirror.
" A angry  Pomeranian" I say before he was say anything. He throws a pillow at me as I laugh. We continued to get our clothes on. My ass kinda was in pain but of course I didn't show that. Katsuki kissed me and smirked and whispered.
"I know your ass hurts" he said as my face heats up. I look down as holds me in my arms.
"Stop being all lovely dovey in the halls!" Kaminari yelled as him, Sero, and Kirishima was walking. They laughed as Bakugou held out his hand, letting go of me, and letting of explosions.
"Fuck off!" He yelled at them and I straight my uniform and he turned back to me as we started walking. We walked into class and say down next to each other. Suddenly someone walked in, Momo. She walked towards me and told me to meet her in the hall. I questioned it but walked out. Suddenly she pulled me into a room that was empty. She transformed into Toga. "You can't be here" I say with wide eyes.
"And how did you get Momo's blood" I ask as she shrugged.
"I have my ways, it's easy she went to a doctors appointment and they drew blood, which I took some" she explained.
"Why are you here" I ask her smile fades as she looked down, fiddling with her knife.
"Dabi, the league thinks he's a traitor cause they somehow found out his real name is Touya Todoroki" I nod.
"They are keeping him captive, I didn't know what to do, hes strong but he can't fight with the league or they will think more of that he's a traitor. Me and him hasn't  been the most active in the league as well" she said as I nod.
"What can I do" I ask.
"I dont know, your the only one I know besides the league" she said with a sigh. Shit, I'm not like my brother, I'm not gonna leave him.
"I'm gonna help get him out" I say as her smile appears again.
"Meet me out by the gates" I say as she nods and drinks the rest of Momo's blood in a small glass container. I open the door and we both walk out different directions. I walked back into the class and explain to Bakugou what was happening. He didn't like it, he told me not to but knee I wouldn't change my mind and ended up saying he's going with me. We both leave before Mr. Aizawa came in.