part ten

Bakugou's POV

Me, Jirou, Momo, and Kirishima was in Todoroki's room. He had just woken up from being knocked out. He passed out the day before when I carried him to the hospital. Todoroki Didn't tell anyone what happened and I didn't want to make Todoroki mad by telling people what happened so I thought I would wait for his approval. Todoroki smiled at me weakly.
I quickly stand up and hug him gently.
"Hey" he says as I part from the hug.
"I was so worried about you, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have left you alone" I ramble to him as he shook his head.
"Katsuki it's fine, don't worry I'm better now" he says as I nod trying to hold back the urge to kiss him in front of the others. The doctor came in and checked if he was okay and walked out. I let the other three talk to them from awhile before they left. I stayed of course, plus I need to talk to him.
"Hey Shoto" I say nervously as he looks at me.
"Are you gonna tell the police about this?" I ask as he takes a breath.
"I think so. Plus you can see a burn scar of a hand print on my wrist" he says as I nod. I go closer to him and kiss him. Shoto kissed me back as we shared a passionate kiss. I pull back hold his hand gently. His wrist that got burnt was his right onw.  I kiss his hand gently not touching the burn I then kiss his cheek.
"I've missed you. Even if it was for just one fucking day" I say as he nodded.
"One awful day" he finishes, I agree as I sighed.
"I get out today" he says almost hesitantly. I smile.
"Good, do you want to go to the police tommorow then?" I ask as he nods.

A few hours later we left and went to school. Everyone kept asking what happened and Shoto just kept quiet and walked. Shoto's breathing hitched and I quickly turn around.
"Shut up! He's been through enough stop being nosey!" I hiss at them as everyone goes quiet. I bring Shoto to his room but he shakes his head.
"Can we go to your room" he asks as I nod. We walk to my room and I open the door, Shoto lays down on my bed. His wrist was covered with bandages and hid the scar. I lean over him and kissed the scar on his face. He's beautiful even with scars. He falls asleep and I sat next to him. I check his arms and it looks like he doesn't have any new cuts so that's good. But when we went to his dad's house it might have brought back unwanted memories and triggers. I'll watch out for him for this time being. I'll watch out for him for as long as I can though. I lay beside him and sigh, staring at him. I soon fell asleep.

It was now Tuesday morning and me and Todoroki had got today off due to asking to go to the police about the incident. I woke up and seen Todoroki sleeping. I got up and made some waffles. While I was finishing up I heard something behind me and seen Todoroki I smiled as i turned back to the food. I felt arms wrap around my waist as I blushed.
"Hey baby" I say as Todoroki puts his head on my shoulder.
"Hey" it came out more muffled though.
"I made waffles" I tell him as he smiles and let's go of me.
"Yay"

After breakfast we start to head down to the police station.
We were standing outside the police station when Todoroki sighed. I kissed his cheek and whispered.
"Your gonna do fine" I said as he nodded as we walked in.
"Um hello can we report something" I asked as they nodded and handed me a chip board with papers on it and a pen. I thanked her and walked some chairs and handed Shoto the clip board. We sat down and Shoto stared at the clipboard.
"Babe it's gonna okay, just explain what happened and what has been happening" I say as he nods and starts filling out the paperwork. We sat there for awhile just to fill the paperwork out. Soon he finished and we walked up to the lady and handed her the clipboard with the paperwork and the pen back.
"Okay we will call you tomorrow and let you know what will happen" she explained as we nodded and walked out. I took his hand and intertwined our fingers and kissed his hand.
"I love you" I tell him as he puts his head on my shoulder.
"I love you too" he tells me. We started walking back to UA. We separated from eachother and walked in. I started walking to my room as Shoto followed.
We made it to my room and entered.
"Katsuki" I hear from behind me as I shut my door. I turn around and hes Shoto sitting on my bed.
"Yes?" I question as I sit down next to him.
"I was thinking we should tell the class about us and that I'm an Omega" he tells me. I nod and take his hand in mine.
"Only if your ready"
"I believe I am" he tells me.

That night he wanted to be alone so we slept in our own dorms. I get it, I wouldn't want to be annoyed with my presence all the time either. I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. I sighed and sat up. I couldn't sleep well, I guess I got used to having someone next to me. I slide off my bed and stand up. I walk over to my door and open it and started walking to the kitchen. I seen Shitty hair making some food.
"Oi, what you doing up so late?" I ask as I grab some spicy ramen.
"Eh nothing really" he says and sits down at the table and starts eating.
"What about you?" He asks as I look towards him.
"I can't fucking sleep "
"Couldn't you have told Todoroki?" He questions as I shrug.
"He's sleeping in his dorm and I'm in mine" I explain, his smile turns to a frown and I realized how it sounded.
"We didn't fight, just he has a lot on his mind" I say as his happy aura appears again as he nods.
"To be honest, I think I depend on him to much and I don't think he realizes it" I explain as I sit down at the table with my ramen. I took a bite of the spicy noodles as Kirishima nods.
"I get that" he says as I nod then smirk.
"Soo got a boyfriend yet?" I ask, he's also gay.
"Nope. But I might like someone" I nod.
"Or two someones" he mumbled.
"Oh" I say then smirk again.
"Let me guess Pikachu and Knock off Spiderman" a blush appears on his face as he nods.
"Sounds about right then"

Poly rights yasssss
*Multishipper SCREEEEEEEECH*