Part twenty

3rd person

The two boys walked to the gate to see Toga and they all started running to the leagues hide out, not aware of the 4th person following them. They were standing in front of the door prepared to fight. Toga sighed out opened the door, there wasn't anyone near the door so they all walked in. There was another door that was open and a laugh.
"Give up, 'Touya', your a traitor" a voice said but the voice didn't sound too angry.
"I told you I'm not a traitor I just met up with my brother and that's it" Dabi said in defense.

Todoroki's POV

We walked in with our quirks activated to see Shigaraki and Touya, or I mean Dabi. Dabi was tied up and had handcuffs on, Quirk dampeners. Shigaraki looks at us and so does Dabi.
"Toga! I told you not to get him involved!" Dabi yelled frustrated. Toga smiled.
"I was worried, so we are helping" Dabi shook his head, annoyed. I looked between the two and seen Bakugou's explosions start up in his hands. I walk over to Shigaraki and Dabi.
"As you probably know I'm his brother and he never got Involved with the heros. He wanted to meet up since our father, Endeavor is now locked up" I stated and glanced at Bakugou before returning my gaze towards the two villains.
"I might add that's a good thing to villains, right? One of the top heros locked up" I said as Shigaraki looked down.
"Damnit!" Shigaraki yelled and started pacing back and forth.
"Tomura, I told you I'm not a traitor. I don't want to be a hero, there hero system is fucked up. You should know that best" Dabi said trying to get Shigaraki. He called him by his first name, I wonder if they have something with each other. I sniffed the air and smelled Dabi's scent, I also noticed that Shigaraki had a mate bite on his scent gland. They definitely was a thing.
"Just let your mate go" I said as Shigaraki looked up at me. Dabi smirked. Shigaraki untied Dabi and took the cuffs off.
"Bastard" Shigaraki mutters. Dabi stands up and stretched.
"I could have gotten out on my own but thanks" Touya said. I nod and shrug. I turn around towards Katsuki and he pulls me closer to him.
"Chill I'm not gonna hurt your mate" Shigaraki said to Katsuki. He's overprotective but I didn't blame him, we are in the villains hide out.
"So are you guys gonna rat us out when you get back to you little hero friends" Shigaraki said as Dabi elbowed him. I glance at Katsuki.
"No, but just know if you do something to my mate I won't hesitate" Katsuki said with his hands in position ready to explode their faces off any second. They both nod and Toga nods as well.
"Well this was nice" Toga said with a giggle. I sighed.
"Yeah" I say turning around to walk to the door, I feel a hand on my shoulder and stand still. I stand silent, the room was silent until Dabi spoke up.
"Your my little brother, your allowed here. You can come by any time or text this number" he said and I turned. He held out a paper with a phone number on it. I nod and look down, fiddling with the paper. I look at Katsuki and turn and walk out. I could hear Katsuki following behind.

Bakugou's POV

I was following Shoto out and I heard something behind me and turned and seen Deku.
"What the hell Deku" I say as I heard something behind me, I turn around and Shoto wasn't there.
"Shoto?" I say walking forward and look around. I fine back to Deku.
"Where is he!?" I yell as Deku looks down.
"They threatened to kill my mom if I didn't let them take Shoto" Deku said looking back up with tears streaming down his face. I felt like I could kill someone.
"Who!?" I yell as he shrugged. I felt someone stab my side with something before falling to the ground and seeing Deku yelling something until a guy walked up to Deku and stab something into him which made him fall over before my eyes fell heavy and I passed out. I wake up in the UA health room. I rub my face as I heard voices. I suddenly remembered what Happened and quickly sat up.
"Where's Shoto!?" I said and quickly, Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and Denki rushed to my side. They started asking questions and trying to comfort me.
"Where is Deku" I say with a harsher voice. I sat up and got out of the bed I was laying in.
"He's in a bed as well, did you guys get attacked?" Mina spoke out.
"That fucker is a traitor" I say, I still had my uniform on, which was good. I swing the curtain out of the way and see Deku sitting on the bed staring at me, nervously.
"You should have fucking told the pros or some shit!" I yell at him. All might came in and grabbed me.
"You need to calmly explain what happened" he said as I nod and sit back on my bed. Mina and the others got sent out. All might started asking questions and we both explained our side.
"What were you two doing?" He asked.
"We just wanted to get breakfast" I lied. All might nodded and walked out as we followed back to the class.
Me and Deku sat back down in our seats. The pros sent some people over to protect Deku's house.
They were explaining what Happened to ten class. They guessed it was the League of Villains. I shot up from my seat.
"I dont think it's them. It's probably someone out side of the league" I said as the whole class, including the pros, stared at me.
"Why do you think that?" Mr. Aizawa questioned.
"I can't say" I mumbled and sit down. Some people started whispering.
"Traitor" I heard someone say, my eyes widened. The think I'm a traitor.
"Well it's makes sense" I heard someone else say. My breathing picked up as I heard people talking. I sat completely still, I was having a panic attack. I was aware of it but didn't know what to do. Suddenly it became silent. The whole room was silent.
"Bakugou? You okay?" I heard Deku ask. I didn't answer.
I heard more whispers and suddenly I started shaking. Mina quickly got up and walked over to me.
"Bakugou" she said and I sat there. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me. I slowly move my arms and hugged her back.
"I know your not a traitor, you would never be one. You are a hero, I'm sorry. We will get Todoroki back" she said, we separated and she helped me up and walked out with me.
"Let's go to my dorm, we can eat snacks and watch movies or play video games. Anything you want to do" Mina said as I nodded. We walked to her dorm and I sat down on her couch as she grabbed snacks. She placed, soda and snacks on the coffee table in front of us. She started making popcorn and got me a blanket. She always helped me through my shit. So walked over with a bowl of popcorn and sat down next to me.
"Okay, so what movie you want to watch or series, anything you want to watch" she said and ate a price of popcorn. I shrugged and she picked out a movie and turned it on. I took some popcorn from the bowl and ate some.

Todoroki's POV

I couldn't see anything. Its dark, I'm guessing I'm blind folded. Wait did they take Katsuki as well? What was Deku doing? All I remember is someone put a rag over my mouth and quickly put quirk dampeners on me and dragging me away before I pasted out. Wait the LOV wouldn't do this, right? I heard a noise and someone grab my hair and yank me up. The person started walking, dragging me along. Suddenly I got roughly thrown into something and the blind fold ripped off of me. I open my eyes and see that it was bright. I suddenly seen that I was in a room with other kids my age there. I glanced around and suddenly I got yanked back and slammed into a wall. I flinched, and looked at the guy who grabbed chains and attached me to the wall. I struggled but gave up as the guy left the room. I looked at everyone and I suddenly remembered all the posters of missing kids around the streets. These were there kids. I went to speak but stopped myself. One kid looked at me and started to speak.
"Ay your that Todoroki kid" he said as I nod.
"They caught a UA kid damn. Wait that means pro heros will certainly come for you" he said as others perked up at his comment.
"I hope so" I say. I look down, it doesn't look like Katsuki is here.
"Has Bakugou Katsuki been here? He's blonde and goes to UA  as well" I ask as they all shake their head.
"No, he's that angry kid at the sports festival right?" The boy said again. I nod.
"He was with me when I got taken" I said in a lower voice.

Bakugou's POV

It was now school again and I hadn't said anything to anyone except telling Mina and the others I was fine. I know people knew I was lying, the stares said it all. It was now lunch and I didn't get anything and walked towards the leagues hide out. I walked into their hide out and Dabi and the others were in position to fight before realizing I wasn't danger.
"What you want?" Shigaraki asks.
"You look like shit" Dabi chipped in.
"Todoroki got kidnapped, I know it's not you guys. I told the pros that and some people think I'm a traitor" I said, Dabi quickly walked towards Shigaraki.
"We need to find my brother and get those people" Dabi said and walked into another room. Toga looked at me and Shigaraki.
"I'll help, he was nice to me and since he's Dabi's brother ya know" she said and followed after Dabi.
Shigaraki looked at me walked closer.
"Kid don't worry, we'll find him. Dabi won't let himself loose his brother again" he reassured, I nodded.
"I need to help you guys" I said as Dabi and Toga walked back into the room.
"Your a hero, you can't be spotted with us. Plus you said people already suspects you" Dabi said.
"He's my mate, I don't care" I say with a growl as Shigaraki and Dabi look at each other and nod.
"Ok" Dabi finally said.