part twelve

Todoroki's POV

I woke up laying on Katsuki's chest and smiled. I wrapped my arms around him once again and I felt Katsuki twitch a little.
"Good morning" I hear Katsuki's voice and sit up to see him.
"Good morning " I say and kiss his cheek, he pulled me down and kissed my lips. We pull apart and I stare into his red eyes.
"Have I ever told you how hot you are" I say as Katsuki smirks.
"Have I ever told you how adorable you are?" He replies with as I blush and kiss him again.
My alarm goes off as I reach over and turn it off. We both start getting ready, since we have some of our things in eachothers dorms. Soon I get done and look at Katsuki who just got done as well. I open my door to walk out as Katsuki intertwined our hands. I remember that we weren't a secret so we could do these things in public. I smile and close my door and start walking to class. We enter the room, Kirishima walked up to us.
"Hey love birds, what's up" he says as I glance at Katsuki to see if he got mad, but he was calm.
"Nothing much" I respond. I go to sit down as Katsuki follows me to my desk. I sit down in my chair and Katsuki pulls up a chair. Katsuki sits down and stares at me.
"What?" I ask as he shrugs.
"Just like staring at my kitten" he says as I blush, he smirks. He has successfully embarrassed me. He takes my hand again and squeezes it lightly.
"Now I can show that your mine" he whispers as I blush, yet again. The bell rung and Mr. Aizawa walked in. Katsuki walked back to his desk as everyone went to their seats.
"We are gonna do some training" he says. He goes on about other stuff but soon we all start walking to the training grounds.

Time skip brought to you by Gaybeanfanfiction

3rd POV

The two boys were in Bakugou's dorm room listening to Fire by BTS. Todoroki was drawing while singing along to the music. Bakugou was watching what he was drawing, and Todoroki himself. Bakugou wouldn't say it out loud very often but he loved watching Todoroki draw. He makes it seem so easy sometimes that Bakugou gets distracted from other things just to watch what the other is drawing.

Bakugou's POV

I was watch Shoto draw as he looked at me and smile. Damn. That smile. That damn smile. No wonder I fucking love him. He doesn't smile a lot in public but mainly only around me. I love it though. It's the sweetest smile I've ever seen, he looks so pure and innocent. Which he is. Mainly. Sometimes at least, I smirk. Shoto puts down his pencil and admires his drawing and turns to me. I look at his drawing and it's a angel with devil horns. It was pretty cool. I look up at Todoroki.
"It's looks good"
He smiles at me and I look down.
Shoto grabs my hand and lifts it. I look back up and he wraps his arms around me. I pull him into my lap and smile.
"Needy much" I tease him as he let out an annoyed puff of air.
"I'm joking babe" I say as I kiss his neck. Shoto kisses my cheek and looks at me. I look at his two different colored eyes.
"Your eyes are pretty" I say as he blushed slightly and rolls his eyes.
"It's true" I say as he gets up. He sit done on my bed and leans back. I get up and sit next to him.
"Are you tired?" I ask as he nods. I scoop him up into my arms and move the blankets with my free hand. I gently place Shoto down into the bed and pull the covers over him. He smiles at me and I lay down next to him, getting into the blankets as well. Shoto wraps his arms around my waist and sticks his head in-between my arms, so that his head was on my chest. I move my arms and wrap one around him. With my free hand I play with his hair.
"Mm" I hear Shoto as I look down at him.
"What?" I say as Shoto shrugs.
"Nothing, your just comfortable" he says as I grin. Shoto closed his eyes and I knew he would fall asleep soon. Soon enough he did, and soon after I did too.

Time skip to the weekend brought to you by the clock

Todoroki was making some food as his phone started ringing.
"I'll get it" I say as I pick up the phone and answer it.
"Hello" I question as I heard a voice.
"Hello this is the police department Calling to ask if Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou could come down to the station for further research on the situation"
My eyes widened as I nodded then realized she couldn't see me.
"Uh yes. Of course, we will be down there soon" I say as we finish the call. I look over at Shoto and clear my throat.
"We have to go down to the station for further questioning" I says as his eyes widen and he nods. We start getting ready as quick as possible.
"Can't wait to lock this bitch up for good" I say as Todoroki nods in agreement. We start walking down to the station, hand in hand. I could tell Shoto was nervous as I kissed his cheek.
"Just tell them everything, from the beginning" I say as he nods. We walk into the station and walk up to the desk.
"Name?" The lady says.
"Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou" I say as she nods.
"A officer with be with you guys shortly" she says as I nod and we sit down. Shoto sighs.
"It's okay Babe" I tell him again to sooth him.

After Shoto goes into questioning someone takes me to a room to question me as well. I answer all the questions will as most detail as possible. I started remembering what happened and remembered that's not even half of what Shoto had to deal with. After I was done getting questioned the officer sent me back out. Shoto was done yet so I sat down to wait for him.

Soon Shoto walked out of a room and smiled at me. I smiled back and stood up and hugged him.
"You did great" I reassured him.
"Fuyumi already told them her side of everything yesterday" he told me as I nodded.
"And they asked my brother some questions too" I nodded again.
"They decided that they would go to my house and inspect the house cause they now have a warrant" I smiled.
"Good" we started walking out and I grabbed his hand and kissed it.
"Let's get some lunch to celebrate progress" I suggest as Shoto agrees.

Sorry that this chapter was somewhat longer than usual, at least it felt like forever to me.