part fourteen

Todoroki's POV

I woke up and glanced at Katsuki. I must have fallen asleep after our erm, fun. I blush as Katsuki looks down at me.
"Oh you're awake" he said kissing my forehead. I look down at myself and See that I'm still not wearing clothes, Katsuki wasn't either.
"What's wrong?" He asks as I look at him.
"I love you" I say as I hug him. Katsuki hugs me back and I could feel him mess with my hair.
"I love you too baby" he whispers. Suddenly his phone rings and we pull away from our hug.
"Who the fuck is it?" He said as he answered his phone.
"I'm with Shoto, it's none of your business. Fuck off" he said as he hung up and had his normal angry expression.
"Who was that?" I ask
"Shitty hair, he wanted to know why we weren't at school" he explained as I nodded. His angry expression turned to a softer expression as he sat down next to me again. I stretched and yawned.
"Tired?" He asked, I shrugged as he smirked.
"Oh your just exhausted from getting fu-" I tackled him, pushing him on the bed and holding his arms down.
"Shut up" I say as he smiles.
"Oh so you do have some dominance " he says as lean down and kiss him.
"I could top you but your a top not a switch, plus I'm an Omega" I say with a shrug as I go to get off him. He pulls my waist down and whimpers slightly. I blush as he laughs.
"Who said I'm not a switch?" He ask as I blushed more.
"You just are a better bottom" he say with a shrug. "But I wouldn't mind getting topped by you" He said, stretching out the T in the word but. I roll my eyes as he kisses my nose.
"But I like fucking you instead" he said as I buried my head in his chest.
He lifted my head up and kisses me.
"Heh, still get flustered" he stated as I rolled my eyes slightly. He kisses my cheek and starts to kiss my neck. I him lightly as he stops.
"Hm?" I him, wondering why he stopped.
"Your mine right?" He asks as I nod, confused.
"And I'm your Alpha?" He asks again as I nod more confused. He had a serious look on his face that made me worry.
"So your my Omega and I was thinking" he trails off.
"Hm? Katsuki of course I'm yours, your mine as well. What are you insisting?" I ask as he sighs.
"I want to mark you. I want to mark you as my own" he says as I look kiss his lips, short and sweet.
"Katsuki, I love you and would love even more if you marked me" I say as he smiles a little but it goes fades away.
"But what if I let you down? Or lose control of my Alpha voice again and hurt you?" He says in a panic. I take his hand and intertwine our fingers.
"I trust you. You wouldn't hurt me on purpose" I say as his worry goes away. I can tell he stares at my neck, at my scent gland. He looks back up at me as I nod. He goes down towards my neck and kisses my scent gland before opening his mouth. I closed my eyes waiting for Katsuki to bite me. I felt his teeth brush against my skin then sink into my flesh. It hurt a little bit but knowing I was Katsuki's and Katsuki's only soothed the pain. Soon he pulled his teeth out and kisses my neck.
"Did that hurt?" He asks quietly.
"A little bit it was worth it" I say as he pushes me up slightly and kisses my lips. I kiss him back and pull away sit up.
"What should we do?" I question as he shrugs.
Our phones buzz as I grab mine and Katsuki grabs his. It was the class group chat.

Min a
Bakugou! Todoroki! Did you see the news.
Denki
YEAH BROS
Kirishima
Todoroki I think you should see this
*Link*

I press the link as Bakugou looks at my phone.
"No. 1 Hero, Endeavor has been arrested for abuse. He has been abusive towards his kids. One of his children even ran away and they haven't seen him since. Hie four kids has been under his abuse.
Touya Todoroki
Natsuo Todoroki
Fuyumi Todoroki
And
Shoto Todoroki

His Wife, Rei Todoroki is in a mental health treatment for going crazy due to what was going on at home. We have gotten statements from each of his children except , Touya Todoroki due to obvious reasons. From statements from them it has appeared that his youngest son, Shoto Todoroki was his and I quote 'his greatest master piece.' as he worded it.
More about what is going on later tonight"
I set my phone down on the bed, I looked down as tears weld up in my eyes. Katsuki took my hand as hugged me.
"He's finally gone" I whisper as I feel Katsuki nod. He lets go of me and looks at me. I smile at him as I feel like a heavy weight is lifted off of me. I kiss his lips quickly. Katsuki smiles back at me.
"That piece of shit is gone" he says as I smile at his statement. I get a phone call and pick my phone up and answer it.
"Hello?"
"He's gone" I hear a voice say and u could tell they were crying. It was Fuyumi, she was trapped under him, she always was at home. Or what I call hell.
"Yes, he is" I say as I let out a heavy breath.
"Natsuo came over here to comfort me" she says as I hear a voice in the background that belonged to my brother.
"Should I come back?" I question.
"No, you should enjoy your time with Bakugou" she says as I smile.
"Thank you Fuyumi"
"No, Shoto. Thank you, you had the courage to tell the police"
"Well Katsuki was the one to urge me to do it" I say as I look at Katsuki. He could probably hear what she was saying.
"Then, thank you both. You have a good boyfriend Shoto" I blush.
"I know" I say as we ended the call.

This chapter is slightly shorter than usual