part six

Bakugou's POV

it's been about two days since I accidentally  technically told Todoroki I liked him and he hasn't mentioned it. It was currently 12 am and I had a feeling Todoroki needed me. I sat up and walked to Todoroki's dorm. I knock but I couldn't hear him get up or anything. I opened the door, it was unlocked. I walk in and see he's not on his bed so I walk further into his dorm. I looked at the at the bathroom door and hear small whimpers. I push the door open further and see Todoroki crying on there bathroom floor with his wrist bloody.
"Todoroki!" I whisper shout as I kneel down besides him and take his wrist. It wasn't deep enough to kill him but it was deep enough to leave a scar. I quickly grab toilet paper and apply pressure on his wrist. He looks up at me with his tear stained face and sobbed more.
"I'm sorry Bakugou" he says as he hugs my waist. I hold him close to me with my free arm.
"It's okay, it's gonna be okay" I say as he sits up. I grab some band aids and put them over his cuts and sigh.
"I told you to come to my dorm when your having a problem" I say as he looks down.
"I didn't think, I just thought how worthless I am" he says as I felt my heart break. It hurts me to see him like this. I know I appear heartless but Todoroki is different.
"It's okay, from now on I'm gonna stay over until you fall asleep" I say as he nods.
I hold him as his tears starts to stop.
"Todoroki" I say as he looks at me.
"Let's move you to your bed" I say as we stand. He was still holding my waist as I picked him up and walked to his bed. I sit him down on the bed and sigh. We layed there for a while until he fell asleep. I slowly got up and walked to his bathroom. I grabbed all the razors and put them in the trash and made sure to take the trash to the main trash bin in the dorms. I then took all the sharp knives and scissors and took them to my room and hid them. I sighed once I came back Into his dorm room. I glanced at his phone and grabbed it. His lock screen was just a white screen. He didn't have a password so I swiped his phone open. His background was a picture of me some what smiling. He must have got it from Mina, she some how always gets pictures from no where. I went to his messages and clicked on 'father'. I looked at the messages as I read.

Endeavor
You better get your ass over to the house on Friday and stay for the weekend for training, we need to push you harder

Todoroki
I dont need training

Endeavor
You know what happened last time you disobey me.

Todoroki
Yes father.

What the fuck, now I really want to hurt Endeavor. If he lays a hand on Todoroki again he will fucking get it.

I put his phone down and look at Todoroki and crawl into his bed and hug him. It will be fine to stay here at least one night I thought.

I woke up to an alarm, it didn't sound like mine. I opened my eyes and was about to yell about it when I seen Todoroki sit up and turn it off. Todoroki looks at me as I sit up. We stare at each other for about a minute.
"Uh I thought it was best I stay here for the night" I say looking down. I felt Todoroki grab my hand and squeeze my hand. I look up at him.
"Thank you" he looked really cute right now, fuck, I want to kiss him but I don't know if he thinks of me as just a friend. I wanted to stay like this for while but we had school.
"Okay I'll go back to my dorm and get ready and come back here and we can walk to class" I say as let's go of my hand and I stand up. He nods as I walk out and walk to my dorm. I get ready and get my uniform on, of course my tie is tied correctly.
I walk to IcyHots room and open the door, I guess I get ready faster than him cause he was still putting on his shirt. Damn. He looks hot. Todoroki looks at me as he slides the rest of his shirt on. Shit I was staring. I look down as I assume he puts his jacket on. I look back up as he finished tieing his tie. He turns to me and walk up to me.
"Ready?" He asks as I grab his arm gently and take the bandages off and gets some new ones. I put the bandages on again and he looks at me.
"Thanks"
"Don't mention it" I reply as we head out the door. We walk to class as that Momo chick walks up to Todoroki.
"Hey Todoroki" she says as Todoroki looks at her.
"Hello"
They start talking as I walk besides Todoroki. Mina suddenly tackled me in a hug.
"What the fuck you doing Raccoon eyes!" I yell as she whispers.
"Just ask him out already" she says as I roll my eyes and we both stand up. I look behind her and see Todoroki standing there with Momo confused.
"You can go to class I'll meet you there" I told him as he nods with a slight smile.
"OMG you guys are meant to be!" Mina yells as I roll my eyes.
"Shut up"
"When are you gonna ask him out, I see the way you look at him~ and he looks at you the same when he thinks no one else is looking" she explains as I sigh.
"We're in a good place in our uh friendship. Plus he probably thinks of me as a friend" I say and walk into class as Mina gives up for now.

Todorokis POV

I didn't get to talk to Bakugou during class much but me, Momo, and Jirou talked. Momo and Jirou were dating secretly but only I knew cause they told me, they are cute for each other.
It was now lunch as me and Momo were talking, I kept seeing Deku glance at me. I should try to tell him we can still be friends. I look over at Bakugou as the 'Bakusquad' were talking to him he looked like he was blushing. Does he like Mina? They were talking this morning secretly and Mina tackled him in a hug. I didn't think that was his type. I shook my head as I continued to talk to Momo and Jirou. I suddenly got really hot and didn't feel well. Crap I didn't take my heat surpressants. I excused my self from the table hoping no one smelt my scent. I quickly went to the bathroom and pasted Bakugou on the way there. I quickly went into a stall and locked it. Crap what do I do, usually omegas during heats don't go to school for about a week. I heard there bathroom door open as I sat there quietly hoping they left soon.
"Todoroki?" I heard a familiar voice.
I opened the door and seen Bakugou. He looked at me and was about to ask me something, probably what was wrong but he instantly stopped himself. He smelt my scent, didn't he?
"Your in heat" he said as I looked down and nodded.
"I forgot my heat surpressants" I explained.
"That's good, they drain you. You need to take the week off" I say as he sighed.
"What will people think of me?" I said quietly. As Bakugou shrugged.
"Who cares, if anyone talks shit about you I'll beat their ass" I smile.
"How am I gonna get out of here with out anyone noticing my scent?" I ask
"You dont. I mean you already smell like me so it will hide it" he says with a smirk.
"Wait what!?" I say as he nods.
"We've spent so much time together my scent is all over you" he explains as I nod.
"Now let's get you to your dorm" he says and takes my hand as leads me out. We started speed walking out of the lunch room but I could tell some Alphas could smell me cause they glanced around sniffing.
We quickly made it out of the lunch room and slowed our place but still going fast. We made it my dorm and shut the door quickly. I sat on my bed and sighed, I looked at Bakugou as he looked like he was struggling with something, crap he was an Alpha and I'm an Omega.
"Um Bakugou do you want to leave? Cause your an Alpha" I asked. As he looked down.
"Uh yeah, I'll get you some clothes to make your nest or what ever" he says and leaves the room. I sat on my bed uncomfortable. Bakugou comes back with a armful of clothes and blankets. He gave me them as I grabbed one of his hoodies and put on. I smelt like him. It was nice. I started to make my nest as Bakugou watched. A nest was just some clothes of others people that you make a nest type thing and get comfortable by the scents of your friends. But this nest was different I smelt just like Bakugou, only him. I finished making it as I sat back down. I look at Bakugou as he was standing next to the door.
"I should go before I do something I regret" he said as I nodded. He left the room and I'm guessing went back to class.

Should I do smut/NSFW? Cause idk if I should