part TWO

Bakugou's POV

I smile softly at him and take his hand as I intertwine our fingers,
"Bakugou, why are you being so..nice?" Todoroki asks as I sigh.
"I dont know, but dont tell anyone I have a soft spot!" I say roughly as Todoroki chuckles squeezing my hand. I stand up letting go of his hand as he does the same but I instantly miss his touch. I look at the time and sigh.
"Schools over now " I say as he nods. I walk towards the door and look back at him.
"If your feeling sad to depressed or have any problems come to my dorm" I say as Todoroki nods with a soft smile. Damn he's cute. I open the door and walk out hoping no one sees me as I shut the door. I walk to my dorm which is like two doors over from his, and open the door. I close the door behind me as I step in. I sit on my bed thinking. What the hell. Why was I so nice? Is it because I'm a Alpha and he's an Omega? He's actually pretty cute. I mean he usually is but better with emotion. I sigh and lay back.

Todoroki's POV

I didn't know why Bakugou was being so nice to me but shrugged it off. He knew about him. He knew about everything now. What am I gonna do. He said I could go to his dorm if I needed to but he probably was just taking pity on me or something cause I'm an Omega. I lay back down and look at the time.
"I'll just to sleep early today" I mutter to myself as I shut the lights off and crawl under the covers. I soon fall asleep.

I wake up to my alarm clock as I sit up in my bed quickly shutting it off. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom and my morning routine. After I had got dressed and ready I grab my bag and start walking to class. I step out the door and shut it, seeing Bakugou a few doors down exit his room. I quickly look forward and start walking. I don't want him mentioning yesterday. I heard foot steps behind me as I started to smell Bakugou's sent creep up behind me. I turn around and the sudden stop makes Bakugou stumble on to me as we both fall back.
"Shit" I heard Bakugou say as he was leaning uncomfortably on top of me. I look up at him and blush as soon as he realizes what happened he stood up holding his hand down to help me up. I stare at his hand for a second.
"Hurry up before someone sees " he says as I grab his hand as my hand falls to my side.
"Sorry I could sense you were to close and turned around" I explained as he 'Tsked' but let out a half smile.
"What ever half and half" he says and starts walking.
"Hurry up don't be late" he grunted as I nodded and started walking behind him. We both made it to class as we both sat down in our seats. As the lesson began I kept seeing Bakugou glance at me. I decided to look back as we both stared at each other for a moment before he looked away. I look away too. After class it was now lunch. I sat at the 'deku squad' table as people call it. Midoriya smiled at me.
"Hey Todoroki!" Midoriya said as I looked at him.
"Hello Midoriya"
"How are you?" He asked as we started talking.

Bakugou's POV

I look over at half an half and see Deku talking to him as Midoriya smiled and few times Todoroki softly smiled back. Ugh stupid Deku.

"Hey Bakubro what's so interesting over there" Kirishima said as he looked over to where I was staring as he smirked.
"Who you staring at in particular??" Kirishima asked as I looked back to him and rolled my eyes.
"Nobody" I reply as Kirishima looks back.
"Deku?" He asked as I furrow my eyebrows.
"Ew he can go die!" I say looking back to Todoroki.
"Oh it's Todoroki" he said as I looked away not saying anything.
"It is Todoroki!" He whisper shouts as I role my eyes annoyed.
Then I heard what Deku and Icyhot were talking about.
"So Todoroki would you want t-to um hang out after school. Like as friends!" Deku blurted out. You could tell stupid Deku had a crush on Todoroki. Everyone knew except Todoroki of course, he's oblivious.
"Uh sure-" he says as I stand up and walk over to them as people stared at me.
"Actually he's busy" I say as half an half and Deku looked up at me.
"I am?" Todoroki said as I nod.
"You are." I stare as Todoroki looks back.
"Sorry I think I'm busy" Todoroki said to Deku nodded.
"It's fine!" Deku smiled and looked at me with somewhat of a glare. I then did something I didn't think I would do. I took Icyhots hand and tugged him up and started walking off still holding Todoroki's hand. Todoroki followed me. I went into the bathroom and let go of his hand.
He stood there kinda confused as I sighed.
"Did you not notice Deku flirting with you?" I say bluntly. As he raised an eyebrow.
"No he wasn't he said he wanted to hang out as friends" Todoroki said as I shake my head. He's too oblivious.
"No he likes you. Everyone knows he has a crush on you but your too oblivious to notice" I say as Todoroki looks down.
"I didn't know" he says.
"That's the point" I say as he looks down.
"But you do realize you held my hand in front of everyone?" He questions as I nod.
"I know but I couldn't just sit there and see him flirting with you" I said as he nodded.
"Why would you care?" He questions again.
"I don't know. I well 'care' about you" I say and looked away avoiding eye contact. For some reason Todoroki has always stood out to me but now's it more since I know more about him.
"You said I was busy, am I? Or you just didn't want me to hang out with Midoriya?" He asks as I look up at him.
"Do you want to go somewhere after school or something?" I say and he shrugs.
"Sure" he says as I smile softly and he did the same thing.
"What you gonna tell the others?"
"Whatever it's not there business. Plus do I have to hide I'm friends with the ice king?" I say with a smirk.
"So we're friends now?" He says with a smile as I nod.
"Yeah" I say and ruffle his hair. He blushed but looks down.
"Come on" I say and walk out as he follows I look at him as he was gonna go to Deku's table but I took his hand and walked to my table. I sit down and tug him down to sit next me as the whole lunch room stared at me. I look around.
"Mind your fucking business!" I yell at everyone as everyone looks away.
"Bakugou I didn't know you were friends with Todoroki!" Mina says with a smile.
"Well yeah deal with it" I say as Pikachu looked at us.
"But didn't you guys hold hands?" He says with a smirk.
"Oh shut up" I say as look at Todoroki who sat there uncomfortable.
"You okay Icyhot?" I ask as I heard Pikachu, Raccoon eyes, Scotch Tape, and Shitty hair fangirling/fanboying.
"Uh yeah" he says as I nod and look at the shits in front of me.
"Shut your holes" I say as they break out in laughter.
The bell rang as we went back to class.

When the final school bell rang I walked over Todoroki and he grabbed his stuff as we walked in silence to our dorms as I hear people whispering about us hanging out.
I quickly put my stuff away and change into some black ripped jeans and a orange sweat shirt then a black jacket over it.

(- the hat and mask also hes wearing black ripped jeans)

I walk out of my room and walk to Todoroki's room and knock he opens the door and he looked hot. He was wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a red jacket and he had black shorts on and long socks on, not knee high but still long socks.

 He was wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a red jacket and he had black shorts on and long socks on, not knee high but still long socks

(- the peircings and and arm band)

I blush and start walking. People barely are able to wear what ever they want cause the uniform so people looked at us. We pasted Deku, Momo, Mina, Uraraka, Iida, and Jirou. They all looked at us mainly Todoroki of course and Deku was practically drooling over Todoroki.
"I didn't know they actually knew fashion" Jirou said but I didn't want to make Todoroki mad or uncomfortable so I ignored them as we walked out of UA. I looked at Todoroki.
"You actually look good" I say as he blushed.
"Thanks. You look good too" he says and I smile.
"Thanks" I mutter as I see a Cafè. I start to walk towards it as Todoroki follows. I walk in and look at Todoroki.
"Order what you want I'm paying" I say as he shook his head.
"It's okay I can pay" he says as I shook my head.
"I'm paying since I asked you out" I said and he nods with a blush as I smirk. We soon ordered and we got our coffee/tea and sat down at a table in the corner.
"So this is a date? I mean you said you asked me out?" Todoroki says with a blush as I Smile. It's cute when he's flustered or a blushing mess.
"If you want it to be" I say taking a sip of my Coffee.
"Uh I mean sure" Todoroki said as his blush got a deeper pink as he took a sip of his tea. I smile as we start talking about random stuff.