part seventeen special

KiriKamiSero special!

Denki's POV

I was ready to talk and walked out of Bakugou's dorm. I started walking to my dorm. I walked in and seen Eijirou and Hanta sitting on my bed.
"First we're sorry" Hanta said.
"Second we talked things out" Eijirou said. I sighed and smiled. I sit on a chair in front of the two.
"Did you tell him" I say looking at them both. They nod.
"I told him that I liked you both and he confessed too" Eijirou said.
"Damn, did you guys already kiss without me" I sigh as I laugh.
"Nope" Hanta said as I blush.
"We wanted to have our first kiss with each other with you. Hanta figured you would want to see" Eijirou said as I my blush became darker.
Hanta brushed some hair out of my face and behind my ear. He kissed me and I kissed back. We separated and I looked at Kirishima. Eijirou was blushing as he watched us. I got up and sat on Kiri's lap. He watches me as he held my sides. I leaned towards him and kissed his lips. They were soft, of course. I could just melt right here. I pulled away and smiled.
Hanta was still sitting next to Eijirou, basically both of us. Hanta suddenly lifted his hand and gently moved Eijirous head towards him and kissed him. I was still on Kiri's lap, they were so hot.
"Fuck I'm gay" I said as the two separate and laughed.
Kiri smiled and looked at me and hugged me. Hanta winked at me as me and Kiri hugged. Hanta stood up and got some popcorn to make.
"Don't leave me out when you guys get all lovey dovey" Hanta said as I got up.
"Don't worry we won't, and if we do you can just do something" I said  as I raise my eye brows. Hanta blushed as I looked at Kirishima and he blushed too.
"I'm kidding" I say as I laugh.
"I mean we know who the top obviously is" Hanta said looking at Eijirou. I looked at him too as his face was red.
"Denki your definitely a bottom" Hanta said as I shrug.
"You're right" I say as me and Hanta laugh. I looked at Kiri and seen him blushing still.
"Is a this talk making our Alpha blush?" Hanta said teasing him. Me and Hanta laugh. I was an Omega, Hanta was a Beta, and Kiri was an Alpha. Eijirou finally spoke.
"Oh hush" he said as the timer went off for the popcorn. Hanta took the popcorn and poured it in a bowl. I walked to the small couch in the dorm and sat down. Hanta sat next to me and I looked back at Eijirou.
Eijirou got up and walked to the couch and sat down next to me.
"Why don't we get Kiri to sit in the middle of us. Plus he's new to our relationship" Hanta said, I nod as Kiri moved in the middle of us.

Soon we were watching movies, I was laying on Kiri's lap as Hanta rested his head on his shoulder. I looked up at Eijirou.

Kirishima's POV

I look down and see Kami staring at me.
"Hm?" I hum and he shrugged. I felt Hanta shift and could tell he was staring at me as well.
"What?" I question. Hanta kissed my cheek and Kami sat up and kissed my other cheek. I blush and Hanta sighed.
"I can't believe we're actually dating now" he said as Kami nods.
"Finally" he said as I nod as well.
"Kiri what made you think we didn't like you?" Kami questioned.
"You're hot, strong, manly, and just amazing" he said, I smiled from the compliments.
"Not much people are poly" I say as he nods.
"True" Hanta said.

Slight smut (mostly just talk)

Kami suddenly placed his hand on my thigh making me shiver. Hanta watched Kami and I seen him smirk slightly.
"What you doing?" I question as they look at me and shrug.
"Nothing, I was gonna tease you but its probably too fast" he said as I shrug.
"So you wouldn't mind it?" Hanta questioned with a smirk. They knew what they were doing.
"You're that horny right now" I tease right back. Kami blushed.

Denki's POV

I blush at his comment. Though I wouldn't mind sucking his- I get cut off in thought as Eijirou shifted.
I then noticed Hanta was kissing him and I smirked.
"That's hot" I say as they separated.
"So are you" Kiri said. Kiri kissed me as well. I pulled him closer and moved my hand. I then realized where my hand was and opened my eyes. We parted and I realized my hand was on his bulge.
"Damn you weren't kidding" Kiri said looking at where my hand was.
"Sorry" I say as I remove my hand and a pink blush appeared. I was only gonna tease him, I didn't mean to actually touch him right now.
"Sorry?" He questioned, I looked away.
"See, he's definitely a bottom" Hanta said as he took my head and kissed me, it was a quick kiss too.  Hanta looked at Kiri.
"We can take care of stuff in that department later" He said said as I look at Kiri and nod.
"Definitely" I say with a wink, still blushing.

End of 'smut'

Timeskip brought to you by Gaybeanfanfictiom

Kirishima's POV

We were now dating for a week or so now. Class just ended and I was walking to my dorm. Kami and Hanta walked out of class fast and didn't say anything to me so I assumed they wanted space. I walked in my dorm and sat my bag down and took off my jacket. I started to change into some more comfortable clothes. I was searching for some sweatpants when I heard a small giggle. I turn around and see Kami and Hanta just standing there. I raise an eyebrow at them and turn back around to grab sweatpants.
"What you guys giggling about?" I question as I look back and see Kami standing right next to me now. Kami grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him so I was paying attention to him.
"Hm?" I question as he then kissed me. I kiss back and pull away.
"Kami, you okay?" I ask as Hanta walks over to us and grabs my other arm and whispers so only I hear.
"He has been a little needy today" he said. I nod and Kami wraps his arm around me, Kami grabbed Hantas arm and yanked him towards us more. Hanta looked between us two.
"Kami we can cuddle in a second, lemme put on some clothes" I say as he lets go.
"You look better without" he said and yanked us too to the bed and he layed down. I looked at Hanta and he went on one side of him and I went on the other. Kami clung onto me and Hanta wrapped his arms around Kami's back.
"What's wrong" I ask as he shrugged.
"I just feel like being with you guys, my mom doesn't like our relationship. She believe that poly isn't  capable" he explained.
"She's wrong then" I say as he nods into my chest. I look at the two.
"You guys are amazing. If you think it won't work out, tell me and you guys can leave this" I said in a sad tone. Kami looked at me and so did Hanta.
"No, I want both of you guys. I'm not gonna back out cause she doesn't like it!" Kami said turning on his back to see both of us.
"I wouldn't either" Hanta piped in. I sighed but smiled.
"Damn" I said as the other two smile.
"We wouldn't want to leave our Alpha" Kami said with a smirk. I roll my eyes as he laughs.

I read a comment I got that said I should make a separate story on KiriKamiSero to see how they are doing. But I'm  already am writing two stories at the moment. I might end up making one but for now I just made a chapter based on them.