Part twenty-one

Todoroki's POV

I must have fallen asleep, I had opened my eyes and seen the others around the room. I groggily looked around and then looked towards the ground to see food and water. I realized I could now move to get the food and water, it was only enough to sit. I sat down and picked up the food and water and stared at it.
"It's not poisoned" I heard a voice say and I looked up.

Bakugou's POV

I was laying on my bed and had one of Shoto's blankets wrapped around me. I was looking on my phone, noticing my background which was Shoto. I put my phone down and hugged my pillow wishing if I squeezed hard enough Shoto would appear. I heard a knock and the door opened with four sets of steps walk in. Mina sat next to me and then layed down behind me. Denki sat on the bed against the wall and sat down a bowl of ramen next to me. Kirishima and Sero sat on the end of the bed as well.
"We made some ramen for you and thought you needed company" Kirishima said, I sat up and took the bowl. I started eating as the group and I started talking, more of me listening. I felt my face get warm as tears suddenly rolled down my face. I didn't notice until Sero ask if I was alright. The others sat there trying to comfort me. I felt my alpha cry, it hurt to be away from him.
"Can I be alone now?" I ask as they nod and slowly walk out of my dorm worried. I grab my phone and seen that I got a message. It was from Dabi.
They had found a location that Shoto might be held hostage at. I sucked in a breath, wishing that was where he was. I got out of bed, wiping my tears and put on a black hoodie and some sweat pants. I grabbed a mask Dabi had gave me, it had a white X on it while the main part of the mask was black. I looked into the mirror. I'm getting him back. I stuff the mask in my pocket and started to walk out. I walked off of the campus towards the hide out. I slowly walked in and met up with the crazy blonde and Dabi. They nodded at me and I put on my mask. We walked outside and hopped in a van. Shigaraki started driving towards the out skirts of the city, soon we made it to a old warehouse. Me and some others hopped out, quirks ready, walking over to the entrance.

Todoroki's POV

Soon enough he had me in chains in a secluded room. I was scared, but not for myself. I heard the door knob rattle and stared at the door, deep down hoping it was Katsuki. Of course when the door opened it wasn't. It was a guy in a mask, he looked at me with yellow glowing eyes. He walked towards a table that was next to me.
"It's nothing new, the kidnapping at least" he said and grabbed a knife, that was on the table. He turned and walked back in front of me, the table was tilted facing him.
"The LOV just couldn't take the responsibility to kill anybody" he said and took the knife and trailed it on my arm, cutting my arm. I suck in a breath and held in my urge to scream or move, I could make it worse.
" I heard from someone that all might is getting weaker, he's gonna die sooner or later but I would rather say soon. So, who does he care about most? " he said took the knife off my skin and watched as blood trailed out. I didn't say anything and glared at him.
"Figured you wouldn't say anything. Yet" he added at the end with a mischievous voice. I looked at the table and he grabbed my hair, jerking my head up. I stared into his eyes and he laughed.
"Ex Number one hero's son, he put you through shit so I'm guessing you can handle a lot. Let's see about that"

Bakugou's POV

I kicked open the door and we all walked in, no one was there. We continued searching the place. I heard a noise and seen someone run out the door and quickly started running after them.
"Stop fucking running and I might not hurt you as bad" I yell as the guy quickly slowed down and I tackled him. I held him down to the ground and took off his mask. It was Deku!?
"What the hell!" I say and grabbed the collar of his shirt.
"I wanted to help so I followed you when you left but I didn't think you were working with the villains" he had mumbled out.
"I'm not working with- I mean I am but not for anything villainous, Dabi is Shoto's brother" I said as Deku made a O with his lips. I got up and let go of his shirt. The green haired broccoli looked at me.
"If you want to help, help us look for Shoto and don't be a snitch" I said as he nodded and we walked over to the others.
"This is Deku, the guy that got Shoto taken" I said with a growl.
"I didn't! They threatened me!" He said and whined. Dabi shook his head.
"Where did you and the person meet up at" he asked and Deku thought.
"Well, he said to meet him in a apartment" Deku said with wide eyes.
This fucker knew where the guy lives.
" You didn't think that was important!?" I yell and stomp towards him again.
"Easy Bakugou, can't kill the one who knows information" Dabi said, looking as if he was fighting the urge to try and kill the green haired boy himself. Soon we all get into the van and went over to the apartment. It was in a sketchy area near the wearhouse.

Todoroki's POV

There I was, my arm dripping blood as he asked questions, all I refused to answer. He soon brought the knife to my stomach and was about to add pressure to make more damage.
"Wait! Stop!" I yelled as he looked at me.
"You can't" I said on the verge of tears. He leaned towards and held my face.
"Why not? The little Omega scared now?" He asked with a grin, I took a breath and shook my head. With his other hand he places the knife against my stomach. I whined and stared into his eyes, so much evil was held in them.
"Just don't. Please!" I yell as he lets go of my face and leaned back, not listening while about to apply pressure.
"I'm pregnant!" I scream out as he stops with a stare as if he just got caught in his act.
"You can't kill my pup" I whisper as tears roll down my face.
"Fuck" he said while rubbing his face. I stare up at him. I wish my Alpha was here. I want this pup with Katsuki, he can't take this away from me. The guy turned around and placed the knife down and left, probably regaining his tactics. I whined as I craved my Alpha, I should have told him about this. Katsuki won't be mad about it? After all he is the one who made me pregnant. What if he doesn't like it? I've never seen him with kids, maybe he's not a kid person. I started to overthink about the possibilities of Katsuki not wanting a pup with me. Or maybe he just wouldn't want to have a pup with me. If I wasn't tided up like this I probably would have sunk to the floor. Suddenly I heard an explosion go off. Katsuki!? I jerked my head up from staring at the ground. I heard some fighting and yelling, soon the door opened and Katsuki stood there, he closed the door. Fighting could still be heard. Katsuki immediately stepped forward and took his mask off and kissed me. I kissed back as he quickly separated from it.
"Fuck, thank God your okay, besides some injuries" he said looking at me up and down. He started undoing the straps and chains on me. Instantly I jumped into his arms. I started to get emotional.
Katsuki pulls me closer and kissed my neck. The door opened and Dabi stood there and said
"we anomalously called the pro heroes and they'll be here soon to collect the others"
We nodded and quickly escaped. Once we got back to the LOV hide out Dabi walked up to me.
"Glad your okay" he said and Pat my shoulder and walked towards a different room. Katsuki looked at me.
"We should head back to the dorms" he said taking my hand in his. I nodded. We walked to the school and all I could think about was how I should break it to Katsuki. I can't be a hero though. Can't I? Being pregnant and training wouldn't go well. One good thing so far, the guy got taken by the LOV and they are gonna 'take care' of him then send him to the police station.

I'm not the greatest with angst involving kidnapping sooo I kinda just wrapped that part up.