part fifteen

A couple days later

Bakugou's POV

Me and Shoto just got back to UA and walked to our dorms to out our stuff away. I walk out and see Shoto but suddenly Momo, Denki, Jirou, Deku, Kirishima, and Mina ran to him.

Todoroki's POV

"Why didn't you tell someone!" Momo shouted as I looked down knowing what they meant.
"Yeah bro" Kaminari agreed.
"Baby no pressure but you should have told someone a least, but you did tell Bakugou right?" She tells me as I nod.
"At least you told someone" Jirou said. Momo hugged me and so did Mina and Jirou. I smiled as I felt tears weld up in my eyes again.
"Hey Kacchan" I heard Midoriya say.
"Hey stop smothering him" I hear Katsuki say as the girls let go of me and step back.
"Sorry" Momo said as Mina smiled.
"Sorry, we know only your the one that can smother him" she teased as Katsuki nodded with a smirk.
"Yes, yes I am" he said as he grabbed my hand.
"We should catch up later then" Mina suggested as I nodded. They nod walk off as Katsuki starts at walking, dragging me a long.  We walked to the training campus and he turned around.
"Let's train" he said as I nod. We get into position and Katsuki sends a blast at me. I block it with ice of course.
We start full on training and a blast finally hits me. I slide backwards slightly and wince but continued. I throw ice at him as he dodged it.

Soon after I had won, he snickered.
"I went easy on you" he scoffed as I nod.
"Mhm" I tap his forehead with my right hand that was cold.
He flinched.
"Fuck, your hand is cold" he said as I chuckle and put my left hand on his cheek which was, obviously, warm. He looked at me and rested his head on my hand. He looked satisfied with the warmth. I walk closer to him and kiss his other cheek. His face dusted with a light pink.
"Okay, okay. Let's get going. I don't want people coming in here and make a big deal out of it" he said swatting my hand away. I smirk as we start walking out. We walk to the dorms and I bump into Midoriya.
"Sorry" I say as he smiled.
"It's okay Todoroki" he looked slightly pained, not in physical pain but emotional.
"What's wrong?" I question as he shakes his head.
"Im fine" he said as I shake my head, obviously something was.
I turn to Katsuki.
"I'm gonna hang out with Midoriya for a while" I say as Katsuki scowls but nods. He kisses my cheek and walked towards his dorm. I look at Midoriya.
"Now, wanna talk?" I ask as he shrugged. I start walking to my dorm as he followed. I walk in and so did Midoriya. Midoriya looked at me.
"Did Kacchan mark you? You smell more like him" he asked as I nod. His eyes saddened as I remembered that he liked me.
"Sorry" I say as he shakes his head.
"It's fine, you love him" he said as he coughed. He started coughing more harshly.
"You okay" I say as he started coughing more.
"I'm fine" suddenly I looked at his had and seen blood.
"Blood?" I mumbled as I grabbed his hand and seen red and white flowers. The white flowers were stained with blood. My eyes widened.
"You have Hanahaki?" I question as he looks down and nods.
"I caused this" I say as I look down.
"It's okay!" He said as I shake my head.
"It's really not.."

This is short but what do you think is gonna happen? Poor Izuku my multi shipper heart hurt writing this.