part thirteen

Bakugou's POV

Love is strange. It changes people, for the better or worst. In my for better. I don't know what happened but I found myself wanting to be a better person for Shoto. I could careless of what people thought of me but I cared what Shoto thought of me. Yeah in still an asshole though. I was currently sitting on my bed watching Shoto sleep, he was peaceful. His face was a rest, it wasn't emotionless but it wasn't sad either, he looked at peace. I run my fingers over his cheek, brushing his hair away from his face in the process. I look at him and memorize everything about him. From the way his breathing to his facial structure. He was perfect in my eyes. I lay my head against the cold wall behind me and sigh. How did I start liking him. Was it fate to hear him mumbling to himself and to chase after him? Fate. Is that real? Does events happen for a reason? I shrugged, I'm overthinking.
I sigh. I felt a hand grab my hand as I look down to see Shoto just waking up. Shoto opens his eyes and blinks a couple times and rubs his eyes as well. He sits up and stares at me.
"Good morning" I run my hand across his face.
"Good morning Baby" I say as he blushes. I smirk and kiss his lips, it was a short yet sweet kiss.
"I was thinking, we could go to my cabin, it's my dad's cabin but he doesn't use it" his face was back to his emotionless look.
"That sounds nice"
He nods and looks at his phone.
"Wanna take this week off and go up there?" He asks as I nod.
"Mhm. Then we can be alone~" I say with a smirk as he blushed and hits my arm lightly.
"What?" I shrug.
"You can't blame me, your hot" I say as he rolls his eyes but smiles, I laugh at him in return. He stretches and looks at me.
"We should pack then" I nod in agreement as we both get up to eat quickly.

We were finished packing and I looked at Shoto. Shoto smiled at me.
"You have your license right?" He asks as I nod. He hasn't gotten his yet due to the fact his father is an asshole and he was being a bitch about it. We carried our stuff out to my car, ya my parents got me a car as well.
I put the stuff in the back and turn to Shoto.
"Ready?" I ask as he nods. I nod as open his door and bow as he rolls his eyes and gets in. I close his door and go to my side and hop in. I put my keys in and turn on the car. I start playing a play list that I know both me and Shoto likes. Shoto looks at me and smiles. I start driving and sing to the music. Shoto gave me the address of the cabin and I put on the GPS.

We finally made it and I sighed. I'm now tired. I yawned and glanced at Shoto. He was fast asleep. It was cute. I unload the luggage and take them inside to the cabin. Shoto gave me the keys in case he fell asleep, which he did. I finished taking the luggage in side and went to the car. I opened the door and scooped Shoto in my arms and took him out gently. I closed the door and walked into the cabin. I layed Shoto on the bed but he grabbed my arm.
"Come to bed now" he said sleepily. I sigh.
"Babe, we need to change" I said as her lets go of my arm. I get some of our clothes out and change into mine. I look at Shoto and grab a baggie shirt. I start to take off his shirt, he let me of course cause we already have seen each other naked and probably soon again. (😜) I put his shirt aside and start to take off his pants. I put his pants aside and slide the baggie shirt on to him. I put the clothes away and lay down next to him. Shoto pulls me closer to him and cuddles up to me. I wrap my arms firmly around him to comfort him.

Morning

I wake up and stretch,I look down after my eyes adjust to the light through the window. Shoto was just waking up as well, probably due to my moving. Shoto opens his eyes and blinks a couple times.
"Good morning Shoto" I say as he smiles and sits up. I stand up and yawn, I should make breakfast, or get breakfast. I walk towards the small kitchen and grab some donuts. Todoroki had called someone to deliver food here so we had food. I walked over to the bed and sat down and looked at Shoto. He looked up at me as I give him the donut, I take a bite out of my own as he does the same with his. Soon we finish our food and I glance at him and see some crumbs on his face and smirk. I grab his face and lick his cheek. I look at him as he blushed a light pink. I kiss his cheek and then trail over to his lips. He starts to kiss me back as he wraps his arms around my waist. I start to kiss and suck on his neck.

SMUT

(I'm bad, sorry. Tell me some tips of how I could get better at writing those if it's too bad)

Also like this is more steamy and shit

I left visible hickeys on his neck as I smirked. Shoto shivered as I ran my hand against his thigh. I kissed him again as I stuck my other hand up his shirt. I traced his abs and tugged at his shirt, we separated and I took off his shirt. I pushed him on to the bed and leaned over him and rubbed against his bulge. He hummed as I kissed him again, still palming him. He let out a small moan as he opened his mouth slightly. I used this opportunity to stick my tongue in his mouth. I started to explore his mouth like I haven't before. I opened my eyes slightly and with my free hand I pushed his hair out of his face, damn. He's absolutely hot. I pull away from the kiss and take my own shirt off. I started to pull Shotos pants off as he blushes. I lean down and start to palm him once again. He sits up slightly and kisses my neck. He probably could top me but he's more submissive than me. Honestly he's probably a switch but since he's a Omega he doesn't get the chance to be top very much. I feel his bulge get tighter as I smirk, I feel him shiver against my skin. I take off my pants along with my boxers. He blushes even more as I take this opportunity to take his boxers off as well. I start to kiss him again as I start to stroke his member. Shotos breath hitched as I pulled away, I smirk and look down at his member and picked up the pace. Is stopped and looked up at him. I push him down again so he wasn't sitting up. I hold out two of my fingers.
"I'm gonna prepare you, okay?" I tell him as he nods and starts to suck my fingers. I wait until I think there ready and take my fingers out of his mouth, a string of saliva following behind. I bring my fingers down and look at him as he nods and I stuck one digit in his hole as he shivers. I add another finger and start to scissor him. He starts to moan as he puts a hand over his mouth.
"Baby" I say, scolding him as he looked away and romoved his hand from his face. Heh he's definitely submissive.  I add a third finger as Shoto bucked his hips. I smirk and take my fingers out and line my member up to his hole.
I look up at him and right as he nods I slide my member into him. He helps slightly and looks at me embarrassed. I wait for him to get comfortable and me nods. I start to thrust slowly and then going slightly faster. His moans were fucking hot.
"F-faster" he moaned out as I smirk and got faster. Shoto was practically begging for me. I start to stroke his member as I thrust. His moans started to get messy and breathy. I let out a few of my own moans as well. Soon I could feel myself nearing and pulled out.
(This is the part idk how to word sorry xD)
I came as well as Shoto. I lay down next to him as his breathing slows down. I kiss his jaw as he snuggles close to me. I sit up and look at Shoto.
"We should shower" I say as he nods and stands up but his legs grew weak and he fell, I quickly caught him and smirk.
"I guess you won't be walking much today" I say as he rolls his eyes and lets out a small smile. I pick him up as he wraps his legs around me and walk to the bathroom. I close the door and sit Shot on the counter. I turn the shower on and wait for it to get warm. Soon I pick Shoto up again and get into the shower. I put him down as he grabs my arm for support. I smirk and kiss his lips and look at the hickeys I left on him. He's definitely mine and only mine. I grab the shampoo and pour some in my hands and start to rub it into Shotos mixed color hair. He smiles as I do so and that moment I realized he's the best thing that has ever happened to me. After we finished our shower we get into some comfy clothes.

Thank you for your patience ❤️ I had to think how I  would write the smut for this and I have school and stuff so yeah.