part eight

Bakugou's POV

I opened my eyes to a wall, I tried to get up but felt weight on me so I stopped moving. I started to remember the night before as I started blushing. I turned around to see Icyhot hugging me. I smiled and snuggled against him. He started to move slightly as which to I just stared at him. His eyes fluttered open, he rubbed his eyes and looked at me.
"Oh good morning" he says as he hugs me again.
"Good morning" I say and kiss him, he instantly kissed back. We pulled away and I remembered there was school. I looked at the time and it wasn't time to wake up yet, so we could talk for a while.
"Shoto" I say getting his attention again. He must have didn't expect me to call him back his first name because his eyes widened slightly.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask, we said we liked each other so I doubt he would refuse but I still sucked in a breath waiting for his answer. His monotone face turned into a smile.
"I'd love to be your boyfriend Katsuki" he said, it was nice hearing him say my first name. I held him closer as he buried his face into my neck.

We had been cuddling and talking for awhile when Todoroki's alarm went off. I reached over Todoroki and turned it off. I was now above Todoroki as I leaned down and kissed him.
"I wish I could stay but I have to to fucken school" I said as we parted from the kiss. I stood up and stretched. I started for the door and look back.
"I'll be back later" I tell him and he nods. I quickly go to my room and do my daily routine. I glanced around my room and sling my bag over my shoulder. I start walking to class as shitty hair slings in arm over my shoulder.
"Hey Bakubro" he said with a shit full grin.
"What" I say roughly.
"At chill just wanted to ask something" he complains.
"Go on" I say now wanting to know what he meant.
"Well I wanted to ask if" he started then lowered his voice. "If Todoroki was an Omega" he said. My eyes widened and I stopped walking. How the hell did he know.
"What the fuck" I say as Kirishima takes his arm off of me.
"Well I thought since it seems like you guys have a thing and I know for a fact your an Alpha" I sigh, I couldn't hide it from him if he already knew.
I push Kirishima to the lockers and hold him by the collar of his shirt.
"Okay listen to me and listen good. You tell a single soul and you die. He doesn't want anyone to knows he's an Omega and until we release that he is and we are in fact, dating we will tell. Got it!" I whisper shout in his face. Kirishima nods as I let my hand fall to the side. I sigh.
"I dont want him getting hurt, okay. Just please don't tell anyone" I say almost helplessly. Kirishima nods.
"I won't tell anyone man" he says as I nod and step back from him.
"Let's go to class" Kirishima suggests as I nod and walk to class.

The whole time I sat silently, people asked what was wrong but I ignored them. If Kirishima knew we have something going on and people know I'm an Alpha it's the only option to guess that Todoroki is an Omega. Unless people think I'm an Omega bit I doubt it. The bell rang and Im the fire one to exit. I should check if Todoroki is okay. I mean Shoto. It's gonna get some getting used to saying his first name. I start walking to his dorm room when Midoriya stops me.
"Uh hey, wheres Todoroki?" He asks in his stupid voice. I roll my eyes.
"He's sick" I say as I continue walking.
"Wait Bakugou" he says and I turn sharply around.
"What." I say roughly.
"Uh are you and Todoroki, erm. Like in a some type of relationship?" He questions nervously. I sigh.
"Deku mind your own business" I say and was about to turn around when he grabbed my arm.
" Bakugou, what did you do to Todoroki?" He asks seriously. Wait does he think Im the cause he's not here. The fuck.
"I told you he's sick." I say and rip my arm out of his grip.
"I don't believe you" he says as I grit my teeth.
"I didn't do anything to him!" I turn around and start walking to his dorm. I entered his room and Todoroki was sitting on his bed eating cold Soba.
"Hey Katsuki" I blush at the name and sit down next to him.
"Hey Shoto" I say. Shoto put his food down and I kissed his lips. He kissed back as I was tempted to tease him but since he's on his heat I wouldn't want to leave him like that. I put my hand on his waist and pull him closer, Shoto does the same to me. The door suddenly opens as we part from eachothers lips. I shoot my head to the door hopeing it was Kirishima since he knew. No it was fucking Deku with his eyes widen and his smile gone.
"Wait what are guys doing?" He asked as I stood up.
"It's none of your business" I hiss at him.
"Wait but your both Alph-" he couldn't finish his sentence.
"Midoriya I think you should mind your own business" Todoroki said as I smirked.
"One of you are an Omega then" he said ignoring both of us.
"Kacchan is definitely a Alpha though and Todoroki is....an Omega" he said as the last part of his sentence was quiet. Shoto looked down sadly.
"Shut the fuck up! It's none of your business and so what if he is!? It's not like you had a chance with him!" I yelled. Todoroki stood up and put his hand on my shoulder.
"It's okay Bakugou" he said as I looked at him but still on edge.
"Midoriya I am an Omega but im not comfortable telling people" he says as I nod backing him up. Midoriya nods and sighs.
"I never did have a chance with you then" he said and looked down with a sad smile.
"Who else knows" Deku asks.
"Kirishima and you" I say as Todoroki looked at me.
"Kirishima guessed and I already told him not to tell anyone" I say as Shoto nods.

Midoriyas POV

I Started to walk out since I didn't want to disturb them much longer. I can't believe he's an Omega. I was walking back to Lunch when I saw Kirishima.
"Hey Kirishima!" I say and walk up to him.
"Oh hey bro" he says with his normal smile.
"I can't believe Todoroki is an Omega" I say as Kirishimas smile fades.
"Who told you" he says, he looks mad. Well yeah him and Kacchan are best friends so go figure he would do anything for his group. Including Bakugou.
"I thought Bakugou had done something to Todoroki so I walked into Todoroki's dorm and saw them kissing them I realized Todoroki was an Omega" I explained as he nods.
"You can't tell anyone but I guess you probably got yelled at by Bakugou already" he says and I nod. He breathes out.
"Okay I'll catch up with you later" he says and runs off.

Kirishima's POV

wow. I wonder how Midoriya is taking this, everyone can tell he had a thing for Todoroki. He's probably hiding that he's sad about it. But it's not cool just to barge into his room like that. That's his own privacy. I would be mad if someone came into my room unexpectedly and seen something they weren't supposed to see. I sigh as I run up to the bakusquad.

Todoroki's POV

I'm disappointed in Midoriya for barging into my personal space, I don't know what he was thinking but it's not right. I mean what if he mumbles something on accident like he usually does. I should just tell everyone and get it over with, and tell everyone about me and Bakugou. I'm not doing It now though, maybe some other time when I'm ready. Bakugou was currently hugging me telling me he's sorry for leading him to my dorm and making him suspicious.
"It's fine Bakugou, it's not you're fault" I tell him as he nods into my shoulder.