part sixteen

Deku's POV

"I'm gonna get surgery for it, I know you don't like me so I know I'll die if I don't" I say as Todoroki looks down. He looks sad. He's blaming himself.
"Hey Todoroki it's okay!" I say trying to cheer him up.
He shakes his head as I sigh.
"I'll find someone" I say as he shakes his head.
"Who? I mean now at least" he said as I shrug.
"I mean there is someone I guess"

Bakugou's POV

I was laying on my bed watching YouTube when Shoto walked in and face planted onto my chest.
"You okay baby?" I question as he shrugs. I put my arm around him as he wraps his arms around me and scoots closer to my face.
"Midoriya has Hanahaki" he said as my eyes slightly widened.
"Oh" I say as he nods into my chest. I kiss his head and whisper.
"It's not your fault" I say as he just hugs me tighter.
I wrap my arms around his waist and rub his sides with my thumbs. Soon I sit him up as he looks up at me slightly. I kiss his cheek and my hand makes way towards his cheek as well. I rub his cheek.

We were now eating soup while watching TV. I cheered him up, he still is nervous about Deku's situation.
I rubbed Shoto's head and his hair got messy. His hair was cute when it's not parted perfectly. Shoto looked at me while he was sticking his spoon in his mouth. I took a spoon full of soup and ate some, myself. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I get up grumpily and walk to the door. I open it and see Denki.
"Hm?" I grunt then realized that Denki had tears on his face.
"What's wrong? Did shitty hair do something, or Knock off Spiderman?" I question as he nods.
"Well sorta" he said as I opened the door and stepped aside to let him in. I closed the door and sat down next to Shoto again. Denki sat next to me as he stares at his hands.
"Hello" Shoto  said as he smiled slightly, still holding his soup.
Denki smiled but looked at me.
"Okay, what happened" I say.
"Well me and Eijirou has gotten close, so has me and Hanta, as you can tell" he said using both the boys first name.
"I started liking them both and I talked about this with Hanta and he said he didn't think Eijirou was poly and so me and Hanta started dating and we said we would talk about it to him sometime" he said as I stayed silent but knew Kirishima liked them both.
"Eijirou started getting distant and I confronted him and asked questions and then we got into an argument and he said he likes me and Hanta. He explained his side and that he didn't want to disturb our relationship and our friendship" he went on. I could tell Shoto was listening now too.
"Hanta walked into my dorm and seen me and Eijirou. He knew I had gotten sad about him ignoring us and he seen I was crying and blamed him. Eijirou got defensive and Eijirou noticed I didn't like the situation and tried to comfort me but Hanta didn't want him near me while he was mad and arguing. They started yelling again and Eijirou got mad and walked out. I went to go after him but I realized I should leave him alone. So I went here cause Hanta was still in my room and I wanted to talk to you because I know you would be honest about this" he explained as I nodded.
"Well first off, that sounds like shit. Second I think Sero is just was being protective and probably didn't want Kirishima to make things worse or something. And Kirishima, he likes you and Sero, trust me. He talked about you guys. Sero sounded like he just didn't want you hurt and even if he hurt the other person he likes" I say thinking as he nods. Shoto sets his soup down and nodded.
"They both had good intentions but lashed out" he said as Denki nods.
"Thanks guys" he said as I nod.
"You should join us and watch TV for a while until you decide your ready to talk to them right now" Shoto said. Denki nodded.

Sero's POV

shit. I start walking to Kiris room. Denki probably just wants space but I should try to sort things out with Kiri.
I knock on the door but no answer. I hear a sniff and open the door. Kiri was sitting on his bed as he stared at me.
"What" he said, it sounded like he meant to sound harsh but it was quiet.
"I'm sorry" I say. It actually hurt to see Kiri cry and because of me and Denki.
"I know I fucked up by getting mad at you and blaming you for stuff. Denki just got very sad when you pushed us away and I lashed out. I was trying to protect my love bug hurt my other one" I said, mumbling the last part.
Kirishima looked up at me.
"Me and Denki both like you" I say as he stares at me. Suddenly Kiri started to smile.
"I'm so stupid" he said as I raised an eyebrow.
"Before you walked in, I had just explained that I liked you guys to Denki" he said as I smiled at him. Kirishima stood up and shook his head.
"Damn we are idiots" I say as he nods. I hug him and he hugged me back. I wanted to kiss him but figured it would be better if we kissed when Denki was there.
"Fuck, we should go after Denki" Kiri said as I nod and let go. I kissed his cheek as he blushed.
"I would kiss your lips but I think Denki would want to be there" I say looking down. Kirishima nodded and took my hand.
"Let's go" he said.

the next chapter is gonna be about Kirishima, Sero, and Denki again