part seven

Bakugou's POV

I sat in my room, usually I would be hanging out with Todoroki but with him in his heat that wouldn't end well. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me like that anyways so he would probably say something in the moment and regret it after. I layed back on my bed as my thoughts wondered to what would happen if I was still in his room. I quickly shook my head as I begun to think dirty thoughts. I quickly sat up and sighed. That won't happen, that wouldn't happen. He's straight isn't he? I don't know he would probably settle for that ponytail Bata. She looks like she would do just fine for Icyhot. Damn. I haven't called him Icyhot lately. I cant make my thoughts drive me to hate him. I couldn't, even if I tried. I can't hate him because I've fallen to deep. I breath out a breath I didn't know I was holding in as I rolled my eyes. Fuck. My stomach growled as I stood up and started walking to the kitchen. Jirou and Momo were in there as Jirou leaned into Momo and kissed her, you could tell Momo kissed her back. Wait if they are dating I have a bigger shot at Todoroki liking me back. I smirk as I grabbed some Noddles and start making some. Jirou and Momo blushed realizing I was right there. They didn't bother hushing me about it since I don't talk about other people's relationships. Jirou stood next to me as looked at what I was making.
"You should make me some" she said bluntly. I rolled my eyes, me and Jirou are friends shockingly. I don't yell at her as much as the others cause she doesn't put herself in other people's business. She's one of the few people I don't yell at. Sometimes I do though, more when she's making fun of me though. As I was thinking I made a bigger batch of Noddles. They were soon done as I added some stuff to it. I made spicy Noddles. Jirou didn't mind eating spicy food so when I made some stuff for her she wouldn't care, unlike Pikachu when he tried my spicy Noddles and ran around yelling and begged Todoroki for some ice but he just stood there and when Denki grabbed his right arm he froze him. Everyone started laughing, even Todoroki had an amused look on his face. Todoroki. I wonder how he's doing. I was sitting at the table eating Noddles as Jirou sat across from me and was eating too.
"So you and Ponytail??" I smirk as she blushed.
"Yeah" she said as I nodded.
"That takes her out of the equation" I mumbled as Jirou looked at me. I think she heard me. Her confused expression soon turned to an smug smirk.
"You mean Todoroki? It's obvious. And let me guess you thought Momo and Todoroki liked each other" she said, she knew everything. Damn. I look down.
"It's okay, I did too for awhile. Not the Todoroki part but I did think they liked each other for a while" she admitted. We both finished our food as we put out dish's in the sink. I wanted to busy myself cause Todoroki would be in heat for awhile. I started washing the dishes. I soon finished and realized Todoroki probably hasn't eaten. I looked in the fridge and seen some left over cold Soba Todoroki didn't finish. I grabbed it and also grabbed some chop sticks. I started walking to his room. It wouldn't be bad if I just dropped the food off. I made it to his dorm and it didn't smell as bad as earlier. I walk in and Todoroki looked at me. He must have taken his serpressants but it doesn't work fully when it's already started. I smile at him and walk towards him and shut the door.
"Hey I brought you some food" I said and handed him the bowl and chopsticks. He smiled at me and took the food.
"Thanks" he said and started eating.
"Did you know Momo and Jirou are dating" I said I usually wouldn't care but I just wanted him to know Momo wasn't an option anymore. Todoroki nods.
"Yup, they are cute together. They deserve each other" he said calmly. Good it sounds like he doesn't like her. I sat next to him. It was silent for a couple minutes. Todoroki finished his food and sat the dish's aside. I hug him as he flinched. He hugged me back after a couple seconds. I wanted to kiss him and tell him how much I love him but I didn't want to scare him. I sat up and pulled away. Todoroki's arms remained around my waist. We both sat there in silence as we stared at each other's eyes. I felt myself lean closer to him, we was leaning in towards me too. We were about to kiss when I stopped just to see what Todoroki would do. Todoroki broke eye contact and stared at my lips, my eyes lingered to his lips as well. He leaned in slowly as I filled the gap. I placed my lips on his softly as we both started to kiss. My hands traveled to his sides, one hand sat on his side as one hand worked its way up to his back. I felt Todoroki's hands pull me closer as our body's got closer. We both pulled back regaining our breath, still in each other's arms. Todoroki blushed as he looked down, I took my hand from his back and gently put my hand on his chin and moved his head up to look at me. Our eyes made contact once more.
"Todoroki I like you, a lot and I know this might have been because your on your heat but I like you, I really do" I say and let my hand fall on my lap. Todoroki smiled, genuinely.
"I've liked you for so long Bakugou" he said as my eyes widened, I smile as I lean in to kiss him again. I felt him smile through the kiss as we started to make out again. I push him back a little as he complies. He lays down as I hover over him and continue kissing him, it was sweet and passionate just like our first kiss. It soon turned more sloppy as Todoroki's surpressants was starting to ware off. (Since its omegaverse let's say they made thick walls cause ya know, omegas have heats and etc.)

Smut begins

I started to kiss down his neck and started kissing and sucking on his neck, I made some marks. Good. Now Midoriya will know he's not his. Todoroki let out a soft moan as I smiled. I look up at him as he looked away blushing. I put my hand up his shirt and trace his abs.
"Bakugou" he breathes out, I could smell him and knew his surpressants wore off.
"Yes?" I ask with a smirk. Todoroki looks at my hand that was on his thigh and looked up at me and nodded. I knew what he meant but I wanted to mess with him.
"What? I don't know what your implying. I want you to use your voice baby" I say with an amused look on my face as Todoroki's blush grew darker.
"Bakugou I want you" he says as I nod. I didn't want to mess with him too much where he got PTSD from his childhood. My hand that was on his thigh started to travel up further. Todoroki looked away in embarrassment.
"It's okay baby, do you want to me to do this?" I ask just to make sure he wanted this. He quickly nodded. I smiled and kissed his lips again, he kissed back as my hand on his thigh traveled to his bulge. He shivered underneath me as I gently rubbed his clothed bulge. We sperate from the kiss as Todoroki let out another soft moan. He was hot. Damn. I tugged at his shirt and we sat up as he took his shirt off. Todoroki was a blushing mess now, I assume I am too though. I glanced at his arm and seen scars. I felt bad but I didnt notice any newer ones that I haven't seen before so I quickly turned my focus back to Todoroki. I started to take off my shirt as well, Todoroki now staring as I did so. I leaned down and kissed him again as I felt Todoroki's hand touch my cheek. I started to glide my hand down his chest to his lower half. Todoroki's hand slide down and rested on my neck. I slowly slid my hand underneath his pants. We separated from the kiss to breath as he turned his head. Aw he's embarrassed. I smirked. I felt down his leg slowly. Todoroki looked at me glaring, I was teasing him at this point. Todoroki pulled me closer and whispered.
"Just fuck me already" he said as I nodded and started to take off his pants. I did the same with mine and sat them on the floor with our shirts. We were both now almost naked besides our boxers. I sat there for a few seconds admiring him as his scent got stronger. I got more of the urge to make him mine. I started palming him. He started to buck against my hand as he grew impatient. I put my hand under his boxers on touched his member. He held back a moan and put a hand over his mouth.
"Baby I want to hear your voice" I say as he stares at me and nods. He removed his hand from his face as I started sliding his boxers off. Once they were off him he looked away. I smirked and started to take my own off. He looked at me as his face looked like a tomato. But he was still hot.
I knew Todoroki wouldn't be one to have lube so I held two fingers to his face.
"Suck" I told him as he reluctantly did so. After I thought it was good enough I took my fingers out of his mouth and looked up at him.
"It might hurt a little bit" I told him and he nodded. I stuck one digit into Todoroki as I heard him moan again. I started to stick another finger into him as he tried to hold back his moan. Once I could tell he was comfortable I started scissoring him. Todoroki was now moaning a little bit more, it was hot honestly. I wanted him more now. Once I knew he was stretched enough I took my fingers out and lined up my member to his ass. I look up at Todoroki and he nods. I take a breath. Be gentle, I thought. I slid my member into him as I look up at him. He takes his time to adjust to me.
"Y-you can move now" he says as I start to thrust slowly and pick up the pace. Todoroki was moaning now, louder this time. I realized that we were supposed to be in class but it's good cause no one could smell him. The walls were already thick since omegas have heats and what not.
I look at Todoroki as he moaned.
"B-Bakugou" he moaned out, I smirk and tilt my head.
"Hm? My name's not Bakugou"
"Katsuki" he breathed out as I smile.
"Katsuki go f-faster" he stuttered. I start to go faster as I could feel myself nearing.

3rd person POV

The rest went on as normal stuff would go. After that was over they took a shower together and cleaned each other off, they then fell asleep in Todoroki room. Todoroki was wearing one of Bakugou's oversized T-shirt and his boxers. Bakugou was wearing his shirt and shorts.

I've never written smut before, I have only read it so, I'm  sorry if some of it wasn't accurate. I tried my best.