part eleven

Todoroki's POV

I woke up from my alarm clock and looked around. Oh yeah I told Katsuki I wanted space for the night. I started getting ready and left my dorm room. I wonder if Katsuki is still in his room. I walked to his room and opened the door to see him in his boxers trying to pull on some pants. I closed the door and looked back at him again. He aggressively put his clothes on then looked at me.
"Hey Shoto" he said and I hugged him, he went to let go but I still held onto him. He hugged back immediately again. Once we let go we started walking to class, this time hand in hand. We were gonna tell the class today, or let them find out. We walked into class as Bakugou still held my hand. Some students now had their attention on us, more specifically, our hands. Bakugou sat down and I sat on his desk.
"Aw your holding hands" Mina said cheerfully.
"Yeah so what?" Bakugou said as Denki looked at us.
"Isn't that what couples do though?"
"Yep" Bakugou said as more people started paying attention to us.
"But your Alphas" Sero chimed in, they looked at Kirishima to add something but he just sat there with a questionable face. He was worried for us. I could tell.
"I'm not" I spoke up as Katsuki looked at me.
"Wait what." Sero said as people started whispering. I stood up and looked at everyone.
"I'm an Omega"
"But you said you were an Alpha" Uraraka said as I shook my head.
"I never once said I was, you guys only assumed" I explained as everyone stayed silent.
"If you try anything funny I'll beat your ass" Bakugou added to scare everyone.
"I mean he's still the same, hes still powerful" Midoriya said as others nodded.
"So you mean your dating an Omega dude" Mineta said and I looked down.
"Bakugou stood up and let go of my hand and picked him up by the shirt.
"Got a problem with that!?" He spat out.
"N-no" Mineta mumbled.
"Good" he said and sat him down and walked back over to me and held my waist. I blushed. Mr. Aizawa coughed and I walked back to my seat and sat down.
"Well I'm tired so, free time" he said and zipped his sleeping bag back up.
Everyone came to my desk to ask questions. I sighed and looked down.
"But wouldn't you have to miss school in order to maintain your heat" some said as I looked up.
"Heat surpressants" I said and stood up and walked over to Bakugou, some people gasped when I said the words. Heat surpressants aren't the best fro Omegas. I stood in front of Katsuki, he did a smirk, he doesn't smile fully when he's around others. He pulled my waist towards him and hugged me. I hugs back and heard some giggles and opened my eyes to see the girls fangirling. We separated from the hug and I pulled a chair next to his desk. We started talking as I looked over and seen Midoriya in a daze while Uraraka and Iida were talking. I wonder what's wrong with him. Bakugou suddenly took my face his hands and pulled my face towards him, gently, so I would be looking at him.
"Pay attention to me, Icyhot" he said as I blinked at him and nodded. He pulled me into a kiss. Ah, Katsuki just pulled me into a kiss in front of everyone. I kissed back even though I knew people were watching us.
We pulled away both blushing.
"Now people know we're serious" he said with smirk, still blushing.
I looked down as Bakugou sat in front of me proudly. Class carried on like usual.
School soon ended as I walked to my dorm.
Suddenly Katsuki appeared next to me and held my hand. he pulled my arm up and kissed my hand and smiled at me.
"Who are you and what have you done to Katsuki" I said jokingly as he rolled his eyes.
"Since when have you been romantic?" I ask as he stops me.
"Now"
"Now?"
"Now, from now on I'm going to try to be nicer and it's because of you" he said as I felt a smile creep onto my face.
"I love you" I say hugging him.
"I love you too" he said hugging me back. Suddenly he picked me up.
"Ah, what are you doing" I ask as he starts walking. He stays silent and brings me to my dorm, he opens the door and walks in. He placed me down and shut the door and shrugged. I sit on my bed and stare at him, he sat down next to me and looked at me.
"Hm?" He looks at me.
"Nothing, just happy to not be hiding our relationship" I say as he nods and pushes me down onto the bed and kisses me. Obviously I kiss back, we broke the kiss and he looked at me.
"Your adorable" he says as I blush.
"No u" I say as he chuckled.
"You've been hanging out with Denki too much" he says as I shrug. I kiss him again, Katsuki kissed back and placed his hand on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued kissing him. Bakugou suddenly bit my lip as I gasped. He took this as an opportunity and stuck his tongue into my mouth. We continued to have our make out session but the door opened.
"Ah, sorry lovebirds" I heard as Katsuki immediately got up and turned around. I looked around Bakugou and seen Mina.
"You didn't answer the door" she said with an evil smile.
"Yeah well we we're busy" Bakugou hissed at her, I could tell he was slightly mad about this.
"Yeah sorry, now that your unoccupied. Bakugou we were supposed to study" she said as Katsuki rolled his eyes.
"I already know the stuff he's teaching" he spat out and crossed his arms.
"Does Todoroki?" She asked as they both looked at Me as I nodded.
"Well then I guess continue with your make out session" she said with a wink and walked out. Katsuki sighed and lean towards me and hugged me.
"That killed the mood" he mumbled as I nodded. We sat there awkwardly but Katsuki grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed, (not like that ya nastys) he started tickling me.

Bakugou's POV

I threw Shoto on the bed and started tickling him. He let out the cutest giggles and his smile was so damn hot. I found my self smiling.
"No, stop" he said and started laughing again. I stopped and rolled over and layed down next to him. He layed his head on my chest and I pulled the covers over us. Todoroki wrapped his legs around me and I smiled. We soon fell asleep in eachothers imbrace.