Childhood

Me: Hello everyone and welcome back to

Sam: our show TRUTH OR DARE!

Me: And a little information before we start! This is the last chapter when you aren't allowed to swear!

Sam: And no one has broken a bone, or gotten killed!

Kai: Great!

Me: So let's start with the requests!

Sam: Ninja_Puppet Has a truth for everyone except for the ninjas!

Jay: I get the feeling everybody hates us...

Me: She wants to know how you reacted when you discovered your powers!

Neuro: Am I supposed to skip this?

Sam: I don't think it matters if you answer a simple question...

Turner: I was chasing a train when I suddenly started running almost faster than it and I was like, THIS IS AWESOME!

Bolobo: I accidentally used my powers on a plant we had at home and I freaked out!

Neuro: My powers were literally killing me when I discovered them cause I heard peoples thoughts everywhere!

Gravis: My parents were the ones freaking out when I discovered mine... I tried to chase after a bird and when it started flying... I started flying as well! It was pretty cool the first time!

Shade: I was playing hide and seek with my friends and I hid in a corner... that had a shadow... and it took three hours for me to realize why they couldn't find me! Then I made a promise to myself that I would never do that again! Until the next day...

Jacob: I liked playing guitar as a kid and I blew up a vase one day... I freaked out and my parents were so mad!

Camille: I turned into a cat and well... I looked in my mirror and thought, I'm so CUTE!

Ash: One time I breathed in a lot of fire smoke from a campfire but my throat didn't burn... I thought it was amazing and that it meant I wouldn't die if our house was caught on fire!

Skylor: I've known about my powers my whole life thanks to my father who was obsessed with them so yeah...

Karlof: Karlof accidentally punched a hole in a wall, he said he was very sorry and didn't use his powers again until he could control them!

Tox: I was bitten by a poisonous snake but it didn't have any effect on me! Which I thought was awesome!

Pale: I inherited my powres from my father and he started teaching me when I was like... three years old so I don't remember how I reacted the first time!

Me: Now when that's done! Let's see what DaWaeKnower has for us!

Cole: NOT AGAIN!

Sam: Ohh... Everyone (except Neuro) has to marathon My Little pony!

Shade: WHAT?

Nya: I don't know what to say... I like horses but...

Me: *turns on the TV* Let's just watch!

*after watching*

Cole: ..............

Kai: WHI IS THERE SO MANY EPISODES?

Sam: Don't look at us!

Camille: Why... just why...

Shade: It was to much glitter for my taste!

Me: I think that's gonna be it for this episode!

Jay: THANK YOU! I actually liked the a bit!

Kai: WHAT? IT WAS *******-*realises what he just said*

Sam: Okay... should we kill him or break a bone?

Me: Well... DaWaeKnower is not here and even tho Kai isn't my personal favourite, I still think some readers would be mad at me for killing him!

Sam: So we will break a bone?

Me: Yup... *snaps finger*

Kai: I don't feel any- AAAHOOOOHHHOW! MY WRIST!

*everyone watches Kai fall to the ground screaming over his wrist oeuvre and over again*

Tox: Can someone please calm him down?

Sam: Do we have any sleeping pills Cherry?

Me: No need for that! *snaps finger to teleport him to the hospital* there!

Nya: Finally some silence!

Skylor: Is this chapter finished?

Sam: Yup! Remember to comment what you want your favourite character to do and

Me: We'll see you soon you sweet cherries!

*Kai appears at the hospital, still screaming so they think it's an emergency... it's not! Kai gets slapped by an angry nurse before he gets his wrist treated*