BACK!

Me: Hello everyone! And welcome BACK to-

Sam: OUR show TRUTH or DARE! And we're finally back in our old building!

Turner: I actually hoped that this would be over- *Camille almost kisses him* EEEWWW! WHAT THE ****?

Zane: *covers his ears* STOOOPPP!

Camille: *winks at Zane* You're really a man of steel right?

Sam: Who sent this request again?

Me: dadumbass! And he sent this request too! *snaps finger to make him appear* Imma call him Zaciboi!

Ash: *rolling up his sleeves* Come at me you ******* **- *Camille kisses his cheek* EEEEWWWW! WHY?

Zaciboi: Yeah, I came to say sorry to Zane for the lava thing and... I'm going to continue to torture you guys except for Tox and maybe Camille!

Zane: It's okay! Tho some of my systems are still a bit overheated...

Camille: *kisses Sam's hand* You look like a flower in the sunlight!

Sam: Uhm... Cherry?

Me: Yeah?

Sam: HELP!

Me: Relax! She will do things like this to EVERYONE! *watches Camille trying to kiss Kai before he punches her in the face* Yup...

Zaciboi: Hehehehhehehhehehehehehheheheheheh

Sam: Anyways... Dare from DaWaeKnower! *snaps ginger to make a lot of mosquitos and other biting insects appear* Here! *hands me and Zaciboi some protection ointment*

*timeskippy*

Neuro: *scratching his neck* Why didn't you give us any protection? *Camille places her arm on his neck*

Camille: Don't scratch honey!

Neuro: Uhm...

Turner: GET AWAY FROM HIM! *tackles Camille to the ground*

Camille: *kisses Turner*

Turner: NOPE! *slaps her*

Ash: Was that really necessary?

Me: Okay! Dare from Sagesuperstar1! Kai can not use his hair gel for five chapters!

Kai: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cole: Kai! Chill! I think you ca- *punches Camille in the stomach when she approaches him* DON'T. TOUCH. ME!

Sam: Anyways! We have TWO dares from R4v3nN1ght! Greenflame has to make out for five minuets!

Kai and Lloyd (and Skylor): WHHHHHAAAAAATTT?

Skylor: NO. NO. NO- *Camille kisses her cheek* WHY?

Lloyd: I have a bad feeling about this!

Kai: My gel, then make out with Lloyd... Can this get any worse?

Me: Just you wait! NOW START!

Lloyd: Ugh... *starts making out with Kai*

*five minutes later*

Sam: LAST DARE! *snaps finger to turn Kai into a baby*

Skylor: Aaaaaaaaawwwwww! He's SO CUTE!

Baby Kai: *starts crying* Nwo! Chwange mwe bwack!

Nya: For how long will he be like this?

Me: It's up to you and Skylor!

Skylor: Hmmmmm... What do you think Nya?

Nya: Maybe... five chapters?

Skylor: Sounds good!

Baby Kai: *crying* NWO!

Me: Okay uhm... Make sure you leave a comment down below what you want your favorite character to do! I'm PurpleCherryUwU!

Sam: ANd I'm SammyJSMarksoles!

Me and Sam: And we'll see you soon you sweet cherries!