10

Zane: Okay so apparently we're the hosts now... Dare fem The_KillerAsh73

Pixal: And she has some other dares!

Tox: HOW ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT?

Pixal: My sensors aren't sensitive to low temperatures! So another she has is-

Alisa: LLOYD HAS TO GO OUT ON A DATE WITH ME!

Lloyd: WHAT?

Alisa: YES! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU GET A LOVER! *teleports her and Lloyd away to a restaurant* 

Lloyd: I should've guessed you had a crush on me!

Alisa: Yes!

Lloyd: Do you like candy?

Alisa: Yes!

Lloyd: And you aren't an evil princess that wants to bring back my dad?

Alisa: No!

Lloyd: Fine then... I guess we can give it a try!

Alisa: YES!

*back in the room*

Zane: Okay the dare is that we should act irrationally as hosts so I'm not going to say ANYTHING about these questionable dares! Cole, you have to end every single sentence with cake and every time you say cake you have to drink vodka!

Jay: Ohhh I don't want to miss this!

Pixal: Next is that everyone with an O in their name will turn into babies at the end of this chapter and then stay that way for 4 chapters!

Kai: So that would be... Karlof, Jacob, Bolobo, Tox, Neuro, Cole, Skylor, and Lloyd?

Zane: Yes!

Pixal: And the last dare is that- *a pregnancy test appears in Nya's hands*

Nya: POSITIVE? WHAT THE HELL?

Jay: WE'RE HAVING A BABY?

Zane: Yes?

Jay: THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! *hugs Nya* **** YOU ARE COLD!

Pixal: Okay so the next person who sent dares is sandskey! ...  SOMEONE! Has to pin the person closest to them to a wall!

Neuro: *looks at his sister*

Zane: You can't choose siblings!

Neuro: *grabs Shade* 

Shade: NEURO WHAT THE HEL-

Neuro: *pins him against a wall*

Pixal: ... Now that THAT'S done we can move on!

Zane: Okay maskarraide has two truths for Turner, Neuro, Ash, Shade, and Pale! How were your patents and do you hate ANYONE IN this room except Cherry and Sam?

Shade: ... My dad was super overprotective and my mom cooked amazing food! I hate... Jay!

Jay: WHY?

Neuro: I always thought my parents favored Neila but they didn't! I hate... Ash!

Ash: WELL I HATE YOU TOO AND MY PARENTS ARE AMAZING!

Neila: The only reason you hate my boyfriend is because you think he'll put me through danger! I'M A GROWN WOMAN!

Turner: My mom would NEVER let me use my powers in public spots, my dad was never home... I hate Kai!

Kai: IS THERE A CONSPIRACY AGAINST US?

Pale: My parents... were biologists so it became awkward every time we ate meat and they started talking about all different parts of the animal and stuff! I hate.... No one..

Pixal: Well that was the end! *everyone with an o in their name turns into babies* Also, each chapter will be a month for Nya so the baby will come after nine chapters!