depature

Sage
Sitting in Olive's dark room, we continued to talk about how we were going to do this, especially with my moms threatening to out our relationship to the tabloids.

"Well I was going to say yes anyway, Sage. Just do it before she does." She said to me and I thought about it.

"If you do it, her information won't mean anything and she won't get dime."

"So you're okay with it?"

"It's going to happen one way or another, I'd rather you do it." She explained and I nodded.

"And we'll just move tomorrow, I'll talk to my mom when she gets home." She went on.

"And you're sure about this, babygirl?" I asked her again for confirmation.

"Baby, yes. Wherever you go, I'm going. I'm not leaving you, we're not leaving each other. We've been in this for too long. I just wish you would've planned this better."

"I know, I shouldn't have just sprung it on you like that. I do apologize but I'm happy you decided to come with me." I explained to her.

I pulled her to me, kissing her lips softly as my hands began to trail her body.

"I love you, little girl."

"I love you." She smiled.

"Olive." We heard her mom call as the hallway light shined from the crack under her door.

I watched as Olive stood to her feet, nervously and made her way out of the room.

"Can you come with me?" She asked and I shook my head, I knew they needed space to talk and I didn't want to be in the way.

"Go ahead, I'll be up here waiting for you, ma." I told her and she nodded.

While she was gone, I texted back and forth to Mike, telling him to find me a few houses that he'd think I like so we can get on with the process.

*

Olive
"Hey, Olive." My mother spoke as I reached the bottom of the staircase.

"Hi, mom." I smiled, sitting beside her on the couch.

"What's up?" She asked me, noticing my nervous demeanor.

"I have to talk to you."

She looked at me skeptically before sighing.

"Please don't tell me, Olive."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You're pregnant?"

"Mom." I looked at her with wide eyes.

"What? I can't ask?"

I sat there quietly for a moment, thinking about my next choice of words. I needed to explain this throughly.

"Well, since you've brought it up.."

"Yes, I was pregnant." I blurted out.

"Olive." She called as I looked directly at her.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean, Sage and I found out that I was pregnant and now.."

"..now I'm not." I explained to her.

"You had an abortion?"

"Well technically I only took a pill."

She scoffed, shaking her head as she looked away from me.