games.

Olive

"What are you getting?" Lee asked and I shrugged, looking up at the menu.

We were getting food inside of the airport and I couldn't even focus. I knew I needed to talk to Sage and make things right.

"Well we're next so you better think." She joked and I smiled small.

"Hi." I felt someone tap my shoulder, making me furrow my eyebrows.

Both Lee and I looked over to her and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Oh my god, you're Sage's girlfriend, right?" She asked randomly and I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah.."

"Oh my god! Can I have a picture?"

Lee laughed as I smiled, leaning over to take a quick picture before it was our turn to order.

"Thank you!" The girl waved as she walked away, looking down at her phone.

I couldn't believe it but then I could. People actually did notice me.

"What are you getting?" Lee asked and I looked up at the menu.

"I guess a number 3, please."

"Two of those." She told the cashier.

*
That night

"And I don't care either, Gio. What the fuck!" Le snapped out as Gio left out of the house, slamming the door.

"I'm sick of him. For real." She fussed as I drank from a water bottle, scrolling Instagram.

"I never seen y'all argue like this Lee."

"You're right and I'm mad that we've even ended up at this point. That's why I keep trying to encourage you and Sage to get it together. You don't want this type of relationship."

"Well Sage isn't that bad, he'll get mad and curse a little bit but we've never gotten to this point." I admitted.

Sage has a hot temper but he knows just where to go with me. I wasn't a loud, argumentative person. I was soft spoken so there wasn't much of a screaming battle between us. Where as with Lee and Gio, they went at it.

"And you don't want to get to this point, Olive." She shook her head as a tear slipped from her eyes.

"Lee." I pouted, I hated seeing her cry.

"It's fine. I'm fine, baby sister." She spoke but I knew that she wasn't.

I pushed my chair back and walked around the table to hug her.

"It will get better. Gio loves you."

"Yeah.." She trailed off, shaking her head.

"Alright. How about we go out and do that fun stuff we planned to do." I suggested, we need to get out of the house.

"Yeah, there is this club I wanted to take you to." She wiped her eyes, getting herself together.

"It doesn't get lit until like 12am so let's just get ready now but we'll leave at like 11:30." She said and I nodded, looking at the time.

9:45pm

Going upstairs to the guest room that I was staying in, I looked for an outfit that I wanted to wear. My heart sunk realizing Sage and I had went another entire day without talking.

I looked at my phone, seeing if I had any messages that I missed or calls but there was still none. I couldn't believe he was being this way to me. We've never went this far as to not even speak to each other. This was different for me.