out.

Olive

"Sage and I have been together for three years and his mother has always been jealous and bitter of our relationship. I've never understood her anger or where it came from.."

"Wow, well this is a lot different from her story. She told us that you've always disliked her because you wanted Sage all to yourself." The reporter explained.

"Do you understand how crazy that sounds? His own mother? Why would I try to take him away from her, that's completely insane. Resonates her well." I scoffed as the reporter softly chuckled.

"Do you think there will ever be a reconciliation?" She went on to ask.

"No. Never. After this, I do want to speak to her or be around her. She's evil and evil energy like that you have to keep away from you. It's dangerous."

"But though I feel this way, I encourage Sage to talk to her. Even though I know he's upset about this entire thing. I don't want to keep him away from his mom."

"Wow."

"You are truly a gem." She went on to say.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Also may I ask how your parents feel about all of this?"

"Are they supportive of you and Sage's relationship?"

"Well my mom and sister were very supportive of our relationship in the beginning. They loved Sage. They loved us together. But once I told my mom about what I was going through with his mom plus the baby situation, it was like everything changed."

"Explain.."

"My mother tried to get Sage to leave me in Scranton the week before our three year anniversary. He wanted to move here to NY but my mom was being possessive and asked him to leave me."

"But you ended up here with him anyway." She smiled and I nodded.

"How does your mom feel now?"

"Well I haven't spoken to her in maybe a month or two because I needed time to myself. I needed to reflect and figure out if a relationship with her is something I still want. Mostly because I feel betrayed and I just..I just need time."

She nodded her head slowly as she looked at me with a smile. While she did, I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I knew that it could've only been Sage and I just hoped that he wasn't too upset about me speaking out.

"Ok. How about we talk more about the baby." She said and I froze up. I'd yet to talk about the baby situation throughly with anyone other than Sage.

"Okay." I nodded slowly.

"So what exactly happened? Were you really pregnant and did you have an abortion?"

Taking a deep breath, I chose my words wisely because I knew there were a lot of people out there watching.

"Yes, I was pregnant. I was only a few weeks.." I trailed off.

"But we weren't ready. A baby is a huge responsibility and it didn't correspond with our lifestyle. Sage is always working and so was I at the time. It was just way too much.."

"So yes, I was pregnant and I took a pill to terminate the pregnancy because we weren't ready. It was a mutual decision."

"Wo-"

Abruptly stopping the interview, we both looked up at Sage, banging on the glass door. He was there with his manager and security.

"We're going to take a quick break." The reporter said, closing out before I got out of the chair and walked over to the door.

"Olive, why are talking to these people?"

"I needed to get my side of the story out there. Do you see all of the lies your mother has made up about me?"

"I was fixing it, babygirl."

"Well it's already fixed now. My side is out there and I feel better. Whether people believe it or not is on them." I shrugged and he shook his head.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I did call you but you weren't answering me as usual."

"Come on. We're going home. I don't want you talking to these people."

"Alright." I shrugged. I figured I'd gotten all I needed to say out anyway.

After telling the reporters I was through talking, Sage's security escorted us out of the building. His mother was still downstairs in the lobby, yelling and hollering about suing us but we'd walked right past her as if she wasn't even there. She knew that she was wrong and opening any case against would be completely idiotic.

Walking out of the building, Sage held onto my hand tightly. He didn't say a word but I knew he would have a lot to say once we got home. I just hoped that it was good.

We got into the security's black Escalade before we pulled away from the building. We sat in silence before Sage looked over to me.

"I'm proud of you." He said and I can't lie, I was surprised. I thought he'd be angry.

"I'm not happy that you were talking to them people and for free at that...but I'm proud of you for coming out of your shell, babygirl."

"Thank you."

"But now everybody knows who you are and that you're my girl so I need you to know that it's not going to be easy. They will start to make shit up and it can and will get messy quick."

"I know.." I trailed off, sighing.

"I'll do my best to keep our shit as private as I can but all I ask is for you to not let it get to your head."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a lot to explain and I don't want you to lose yourself because of it."

"But that's a conversation for another time. Let's just go home and talk like you wanted. I don't want to talk about this situation no more."

I nodded as he leaned over to kiss my lips. He didn't let up, resting his hand on my waist.

"I apologize for not answering your calls and not being there when you woke up. I just wanted to make this right."

"I understand. Just don't let it happen again." I explained and he nodded.

"I love you." He spoke against my lips.

"I love you too, babe."

*