Part 10 - He's Gone

Betty's POV
I can't believe it the only piece that I have left of my family is gone. Me and about 10 other serpents are still in the waiting room of the hospital. The others that don't really know me have left and now it's just me, Sweetpea, Fangs, Toni, and Fp. I am still on the floor sitting on my knees sobbing and everyone else in sitting in the chairs tearing up. They know all I've been through and they all feel so sorry for me. About 10 minutes later I have calmed down though I am still crying. Fp-"Hey, it'll be alright" He says softly while pulling me into a hug. I dont say anything I just hug him back and hope that all of this is a dream. We walk out of the hospital and I hop on the back of Sweetpeas bike still not saying anything. We ride back to the wyrm and I immediately go upstairs with everyone looking at me and me not saying a thing.

Fp's POV
Im really worried about Betty. She won't talk to everyone and I just want her to be careful. I am the only one that knows about her anxiety and what it can cause her to do. I just hope she doesn't do something that she will regret. T-"Do you think she will be okay?" "I really don't know" I walk up to the stage and get everyone's attention. "SERPENTS, I realize that many of you don't know Betty but, we are the only family she has. She is only 14 and has lost everyone. Please try and keep her protected and happy. Thank you" I step down from the stage and and everyone goes back to what they were doing. Toni is over at the bar working her shift. "Hey topaz, I'll cover your shift, you sweets and Fangs go check on Betty and try to get her to come down to eat food." T-"Got it. FANGS, SWEETS GET OVER HERE" They all start to make their way upstairs into Betty's apartment.

Betty's POV
I have no purpose to live. Nobody cares about me, I should just die. These thoughts keep replaying in my mind until I hear two faint knocks on the door, I slowly open the door and Sweetpea is standing there with Fangs and Toni. Before anyone can say anything I just pull sweets into a hug. A tight hug that I never want to let go of. We just stand there like that for about 5 minutes. "I'm sorry I just don't know what to do without him" T-"It's okay, you still have us and all the serpents. Everyone is worried about you even Tall Boy and he's the mean one" she says with a laugh which makes me giggle slightly. I see them all smile when I laugh and it makes me happy to know that they truly do care about me. We all start to walk downstairs and everyone looks at us once we reach the bottom of the stairs. They all give me apologetic looks and someone in the back of the bar yells "WE LOVE YOU BETTY". This is my family. I love every single person in this room right now. Though they may look scary, they are all truly nice and caring people. I walk over to Fp and give him a hug Fp-"Hey kiddo, how ya doin?" He says softly. "I'm okay" I say with a slight smile. "I am hungry though" Fp-"Alright, ill get you something just go have a seat". Me, Toni, Fangs and Sweets sit at a table and talk about life until Fp brings my food. I eat while they are all talking and then I think of an idea. "You all go to south side high right?" T-"Yep?" "when school starts back in a month, I should go to southside instead of riverdale high. My friends would be worried but I wouldn't be able to go without Jordan because I get bullied all the time. I would have you all there even though you are all older than me" I say with a slight giggle Sp-"That sounds great I would love to have my new bestfriend attend my school" He says with a smile. I walk over to Fp to inform him on the new plan. "Hey Fp, instead of going to riverdale high could I maybe go to southside high?" Fp-"Whatever you think would be best" He says with a smile "Thank you, thank you, thank you" I say while hugging him. As soon as we let go of the hug the doors of the wyrm fly open. A boy really cute about my age steps in. Fp-"Hey Jug, welcome home I have someone I think you should meet" J(Jughead)-"ok?" The boy walk over to me and Fp. Fp-"Jughead, Betty, Betty ,Jughead" we shake hands "Hi, I'm Betty and I'm new to the serpents. Apparently I'm the youngest" J-"Hi, I'm Jughead the leader of the junior serpents, how old are you?" "I just turned 14. How about you?" J-"15" Fp-"Where's JB?" J-"She decided to stay with mom a little longer". Fp-"Cool" I walk over to Sweetpea and sit on his lap because there are no other seats left. It looks like we are dating but trust me, we are just bestfriends, we have only known each other for 3 days but we just instantly connected.

950 words
There wasn't that much tea in this part but if anyone has any suggestions or ideas feel free to let me know please and thank you