Part 22 - Betty!?

(time skip 4 days)
Betty's POV
**RING**RING** Lovely, I get to wake up at 4:30am to an alarm stupid school. b-"Jug, wake up baby" i say just above a whisper j-"mhm" he groans in response "come onnnnnnn" I say just above a whisper. After he still doesn't wake up I make my way into the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. I wait for the coffees to brew and pour it into two different cups. One for me and one for Jug. In mine I put creamer and milk but i just leave jugs alone because he drinks black coffee. Ew. "I MADE COFFEE". I then start to breakfast today i'm making pancakes and bacon because it's easy. Soon after I sit down to eat jug emerges from the bedroom and makes his way to the table to eat. "good morning juggie" I say sweetly j-"good morning beautiful" he says as he kisses the top of my head. We quickly eat our breakfast and get ready to go.
Once we get changed we go down to the bar where we wait for the other junior serpents. Once the main group (me, jug, sweets, toni, and fangs) arrive at the bar we hop on our bikes and meet everyone else outside of our new. Or for me old. school aka Riverdale High. We all meet up in the parking lot in front of the school and talk about random stuff whether it be serpents, home life, food, or school. We all find ways to converse together. "let's get this day over with" I say under my breath while rolling my eyes. Jug the pits and arm around my shoulder and says, j-"It will all be fine, just... have fun" he then starts walking and his arm around me causes me to follow. We walk up to the school doors with all the serpents following us. As soon as we walk in (me and jug being the leaders) we are greeted with Cheryl, Veronica, Reggie, and Kevin all standing at a table waiting to greet us with our schedules. They don't look up at first until Kevin decides he should be the first one k- "No effing way" I then look at him and send a soft smile while everyone else looks up and directly at me v- "OMG BETTY" she yells and runs over to hug me. Of course I accept the hug being that I thought that they would all hate me. v-"Your a serpent now?" "Um yea. that's who i am now" She gives me a smile in return and walks back to the table. Boy today is gonna be fun...

word count : 515
HI EVERYONEEEEEE this might be one of the shortest parts I have ever posted because I didn't really know how to add much detailing to this storyline. Thank you all so so much for all the comment and ALMOST 10k READS AHHH THANK YOUUUUU. I said that i wasn't gonna post until it hit 10k but i'm impatient sooooooo here ya go Side note : i am definitely going to start posting again i'm not going to disappear like last time. love y'all xoxo - caitlin (vote &comment pleaseeee)