Part 20 - School Again

(About a month and a half later)
Betty's POV

My stomach still hurts on and off. It gets better little by little as the days go on. Jughead, being the overprotective boyfriend that he is, has convinced dad that I can't go to school. He is also unaware that i have started with calling Fp dad. I hope he is okay with it considering it is his real Father and not mine. It's Sunday right now and im laying in bed waiting for jug to come cuddle with me. J-"Good night dad!" I hear Jug yell as he is walking into my apartment. He basically lives here now considering he is here all the time. J-"Hey baby" He says as he walks into the bedroom already in his pajamas (Pajama pants and no shirt) "Hi Juggie" He kisses my forehead and lays down with me "Hey jug?" I say looking up at him J-"Yea princess?" "Are you okay with me calling Fp dad? I've been doing it for a while just not in front of you" I say the last part quietly so that he can't hear even though he does anyway. J-"Of course it's okay baby" He says as he kisses the top of my head. That's the last thing I hear before drifting off to sleep prepared for the long day ahead.

(5:30 am) I wake up to the horrible sound of my alarm clock. Jug is not fazed by the horribly annoying sound so i reach over him and turn it off. I'm actually excited to go to school for once so I shake Jug awake, give him a soft kiss and get up to get ready. I would normally go with a "bad girl" type outfit but today i'm going to be comfy, one of jug's s t-shirts and some jean shorts with my serpent jacket over top. Jug finally gets up after I changed J-"Cute shirt, I wonder where you got it" he says sarcastically looking at his open drawer. 'You know you love it juggie" I say as I walk over to him and give a soft but passionate kiss. I walk out to our kitchen and put together two bowls of lucky charms cereal knowing that it's Jug's favorite. He comes out of the bedroom looking nicer but just as tired as before. I hand him a cup of coffee as he sits down to eat his cereal. "Jug, if you don't hurry up, we'll be late" J-"Since when do you care about being to school on time?" He says back with a slight laugh "I don't know i'm just excited for school." He gives me a confused look and we walk downstairs to the bar Fp-"Hey kids" "Hey dad" we say at the same time. We walk out of the bar and get on jug's motorcycle. We head to school.

(15 minutes later) We arrive at school and go to find everyone else. T-"BETTY" Toni yells as she is running to me. This causes everyone else to look over and follow her to me. They all get over to me and Toni almost tackles me into a hug. J-"Please be careful Toni" She just nods into the hug and about 5 minutes later we let go as the bell rings. We walk to class. I have every class by myself considering everyone is a grade above me. My first period is English which I am not excited for. I walk in and everyone stares at me. This teacher is nice so she just nods her head towards a seat. This means 'sit and don't cause trouble' so, I do just that. Sit and don't cause trouble for the whole class period. The bell rings meaning I have Geometry with Mr. Whie. Lovely. Note the sarcasm. I first go to the bathroom, touch up my makeup a little bit and then make my way to class. I make sure that I am late just to aggravate the teacher. The bell rings, I wait 5 minutes and then walk into class. MW(Mr. Whie)-"Mrs. Cooper" he says with a smirk "Mr. Whie, lovely seeing you again" He rolls his eyes MW-"Have a seat. we don't want a replay of the first day of school" That made me smirk "Or do we" I said sassily. He walked over to me goes real close to me and says,MW- "Sit down Mrs. Cooper, I'm a lot stronger now than I was then, I would advise you sit down before it gets ugly." I just slap him in the face and sit down. He then punches me multiple times in the same eye before he gets interrupted by the bell. My next period is study hall. Thank God. I walk in to the lounge with my black yea and Sweetpea comes up to me immediately Sp-"Betts, What happened" "Same as last time" He touches it which makes me wince in pain. Sp-"You need to stop getting hurt" He says with a sad smile. Jug then walks in the room. J-"Betts" "Mr. Whie" He gives me a hug and I hide my face into his chest. J-"You want to call dad?" "Yea" I pick up my phone and press dad's contact.

(on the phone)

Fp-"What's up blondie?"

B-"I'm sorry but can you come get me" I say with a weak / cry voice

Fp-"Yea, what happened"

B-"I'll tell in the car"

Fp-"Okay, I'll see you in a few"

(End of phone call)

"Dad is on his way" J-"Okay" jug says as he pulls me back into his chest. He lets go of me and I start to walk up to the office. By the time I get there dad is already walking into the office. I walk straight to him and don't say anything. He picks me up and carries me out to the car. Nobody knows but the reason I'm acting like this is, my stomach hurts. It's not unbearable but it hurts since I am still supposed to be resting.

1018 words I know that these parts just keep getting worse but I'm really stressed out with school and don't know what to write about. Sorry.