Part 17 -Alice Cooper

Jughead's POV
We look up to find the one and only Alice Cooper. Fp-"What are you doing here!?" A-"Well, when i get a call saying my daughter has been in the hospital for 4 days, I though why not come see her." She says rudely. A-"I never found out where she went all those weeks ago. Now it all makes sense."  Fp-"What all makes sense?" A-"She came running to the serpents" Fp-"No! I found her crying on the side of the road with her brother." A-"Where is Jordan?" Fp-"Um..." Obviously he doesn't want to tell her why her son is dead. I also just realized that nobody knows why betty ran away. A-"what? WHERE IS MY SON" J-"He's dead okay, and your daughter might be to". i say bluntly. They both just stare at me as i'm still staring at the door that leads back to where  Betty is. She needs to wake up I know she will. Fp-"Alice, I really don't think this is the best time for you to be here" Dad says while watching me, A-"And why the hell not?" Fp-"Do you really think Betty would want to see you right now? Probably not. I mean, she had to have had a reason to run from you" A-"Well i'm her mother so she will have to get over it!" Just then a nurse walks out into the waiting room and says N-"Anyone for Elizabeth Cooper?" I stand up immediately "Us!" N-"Right this way, just one person in the room at a time and talk quietly." Fp-"Ok, thank you" We arrive at the new room and dad says Fp-"Jug you go first" A-"No! I will go first! She is my daughter" Then I just ignore them and walk into the room.

Betty's POV
(During the time everything with alice happened.)
I wake up surrounded by doctors and completely numb from my stomach down. Once they realize that i'm awake they start calmly asking questions such as "How are you feeling" and "does it hurt" and them asking all these made me want Jug and Fp to be here beside me. Without knowing I start crying and then sobbing and the doctors are trying to get me to calm down. The only word I can get out is "Juggie". They obviously have no clue what i'm talking about and don't do anything. After about half an hour I have calmed down and I am now just barely crying. The doctors leave the room and then I hear yelling outside my room and the door opening slowly. Jug walks into my room. J-"Hi baby" He says very softly. I start tearing up again "Juggie" I say very quietly, he comes up to me and wipes my tears with his thumb. J-"What's wrong princess?" I just shake my head and say "Lay with me?" J-"I don't want to hurt you betts" "Please" He then slips his shoes off and lays with me. He fondles my hair and kisses the top of my head every so often because my face is buried in his chest. Within 5 minutes I fall fast asleep.
(About an hour later)
I wake up to Jug peppering kisses all over my face. "Good morning juggie" I say with a giggle. J- "Good morning princess, how are you feeling?" "Way way way better than before" J-"That's good" He says and gives me a peck on the lips. "Where's Fp?" J-"He's in the hall, do you want me to go get him?" "Yeah" Jug then leaves and I start to wonder 'why in the world is he not in here?'.

Jughead's POV
I walk out to the hall and find my dad and alice both sitting out there giving each other death stares. "Hey dad, Betts wants you in here" Then alice stands up and just walks into the room without saying anything. Fp-"Fuck" he mutters under his breath. We both then run into the room and see Betty just staring at her mother with a scared face. When she sees us she starts crying and then not much later sobbing. Me and dad walk over to the side of her bed and she is still just staring at alice while crying. B-"Juggie" "Yea baby?" B-"Get her out and lay with me" Fp-"You heard her, leave" Dad says to alice A-"Not until I find out why my daughter is in a hospital bed" B-"As if you care anyway" A-"What did you just say to me?" B-"Nothing oh my god" A-"Your coming with me when you get out of here. I'm not leaving" B-"NO! I will never come with you and you are leaving right now!!" Then betty slowly got up. You could tell she was in a shit ton of pain and slapped her mother as hard as she possibly could right now considering she is sill very weak from the surgeries. Alice then slapped her back even harder. Me and my dad then immediately got up. I grabbed betty and carefully sat her back on her bed while dad took alice away. Who knows where he's taking her but it won't be good. Betty then starts sobbing again to the point where she probably can't breath. "Hey baby, it's okay breath, she's gone" B-"Juggie, I - never t-old y-y-you th-e rea-son - that -I -r-r-an a-way fr-om he-r" she says between sobs. "You don't have to. But if you do, do you want to wait till my dad comes back in?" B-" Yea" she says calling down now. Then dad walks back into the room B-"okay so the reason I ran from her, please don't do anything but, she would beat me and jordan. me way more but yea. like really bad" "Oh baby" I say softly and get into the bed and hug her. Dad jus fondles her hair and me and him both tearing up. How could you hurt someone so amazing like her? she is so nice and caring and cute and innocent. Wow, I really do love her.

1095 words
I am so so so so sorry I know I say this every time but I'm really sorry that this took so long. I'm just not motivated to write and if I am I don't know what to write about so yea, I'm very sorry.
-Caitlin