Chapter 4

Selina sits out on the roof looking out at Gotham. She did this most days. Mainly because Bruce left. But now she was carrying his child. She remember that night so well and it hurt her to remember it as it was the best night of her life.

It had been a few weeks since the defeat of Bane and Selina and Bruce where happy that they could go back up to the bridge like they used to. They loved going up there and just looking at the view. Bruce looked over and Selina who was looking out and Gotham.
"It feels good to be up here again" Selina says. Bruce nods.
"Yeah I missed coming up here with you" he says. She looks at him and smirks.
"Shut up" She says as she hits his shoulder. He chuckles at her. They look at each other both of them leaning in.
"Bruce" she says before their lips meet.
"Yeah" he says.
"Thank you" she says.
"For what" he asks in confusion.
"Being here for me even when I was a complete bitch" she says.
"Selina you can never be a bitch to me" he says as she kisses her. She smiles into the kiss and wraps her arms around him. He wraps his arms around her waist as they kiss each other. Bruce puts his fingers under her shirt a little.
"Bruce what if people see us" she says.
"Well it's good that they upgraded the bridge isn't it" he says. She smirks before taking off her jacket and kissing him. He lift up her shirt and then starts to kiss down her neck. She moans. She grabs the corners of his turtle neck and lifts them over his head. She kisses his neck while he plays with the corner of her trousers before taking them off of her leaving her in her underwear. Bruce lies her down on her back as he kisses down her body. Selina moves her hands down to his trousers and takes them off. They rubs up against each other as they make out. Bruce takes off her bra and starts to kiss her further down. Selina takes his pants off and then finally hers. Bruce slowly enters her and she gasps with pleasure. She starts to moan with Bruce as they love each other.

Selina plays with the corner of Bruce's turtle neck that she was wearing. She remembers when Bruce was smaller than her and now his clothes where like a dress on her. She remember wearing this after what happened between her and Bruce and his wrapping his arms around her. She couldn't get it out of her brain.

She hears someone come up the ladder. She turns and sees Barbara. She comes and sits next to her.
"I feel like we haven't talked in a while" Barbara says.
"Well you are a mom now" Selina says.
"And you will be one as well" she says. Selina sighs.
"I don't want to be like my mom" Selina says.
"Hey" Barbara says as she wraps her arm around Selina.
"I thought I was going to be a horrible mom. I was a criminal but when I got pregnant all I wanted was to change my ways and go back to the way I was before coming to Gotham. And now I'm changing it and I'm doing everything I can to give Barbara Lee a good life" she says. Selina nods.
"Well how do I do that" Selina asks.
"Well you need to find a good job" Barbara says.
"Well I don't have an education so that limits my options" Selina says.
"Hey. You are a smart girl I'm sure we can find you something" Barbara tells her with a smile. Selina smiles.
"Come on it's cold out and you should get some rest" Barbara says. Selina nods and they walk down on the apartment.