Chapter 27

When Bruce said that the world stopped. Esme had finally found the one thing in the world that she wanted most in the world.
"Ok enough with this your parents must be worried. I can call your dad Barbara and who's your parents Esme" Bruce says as he walks over to the phone.
"My mother. She's Selina Kyle" Esme says. Bruce stops in his tracks and looks at the girl. It clicked. Her hair. Her face. And the eyes.
"How old are you" he asks.
"I'm nine and 1/4" she says. He knew that it was true. She had his eyes but it only clicked in his brain when she said. He slowly walks over to her. He kneels down. She looks at him for moment in the eyes before he hugs her. It takes her a few seconds for her to put her arms around him.
"Master Bruce". They pull away and see Alfred. Alfred has a shocked expression plastered over his face.
"Why didn't anyone tell me" he asks.
"Selina was scared that you where going to leave again and needed to see if you where or not" he says. Bruce nods.
"It doesn't matter now all that matters is that I can be with my daughter now" he says. She smiles and hugs.
"Ok I know this is a happy moment but what do you two think you where doing skipping off school to come here. Don't you think confronting your mother would have been a better idea. I had her crying down the phone to me think that you have been kidnapped. The same with your mother Barbara Lee. I'm going to call Jim and tell him that we are going to bring you down to the GCPD" he says as he walks out. The three of them laugh at Alfred's outburst.
"Bruce is it ok if I call you dad" Esme asks. Bruce turns to her and smiles.
"I'm your dad and always will be" he says. She smiles and hugs him.
"Dad What did you mean by you and mom have got back together" Esme asks.
"It means that me and your mother are in a relationship and that we love each other. Even though we haven't said it yet" he tells his daughter.
"Well when we get to the GCPD can you tell her how you feel for me" she says. Bruce smiles.
"Of course I will" he says with a smile.
"Ok we should get going Jim is going to call them now and tel them to get down to the GCPD" Alfred says as he walks back into the room.
"Ok lets go" Bruce says as he picks up Esme and walks out with Barb nexts to Alfred.

Meanwhile...
Lee, Barbara and Selina sit on the couch drinking water to calm themselves down. The phone rings and lee answers it.
"Hello... Jim" Lee says. Selina and Barbara listen closer.
"Meet you at the GCPD... Ok see you soon" she says as she puts it down.
"And... What he say" Selina asks.
"They found the girls they are being brung to the GCPD" Lee says as she grabs her bag.
"Ok lets go" Barbara says as they grab their things and run out of the door.

Alfred, Bruce, Esme and Barb walk into the GCPD and up to Harvey.
"Uncle Harvey" Barb and Esme say as they run up to him. He turns and smiles at them with a sigh.
"Oh you two where have you been" Harvey asks.
"We found Esme's dad" Barb says. Harvey looks and sees Bruce and Alfred.
"Bruce it's good to see you" Harvey says as he goes and shakes his hand.
"Yeah you to... thank you for being there for her all these years" he says.
"She's a good kid" he says. Bruce smiles. Esme walks over to him and he picks her up smiling at her.
"Esme" a voice shouts. Bruce turns and sees Selina. She runs up the steps and takes Esme from Bruce's arms.
"Oh my god I was so worried about you. Don't ever do that again" as she hugs the life out of Esme.
"I won't mom I'm sorry" Esme says. Selina looks and sees Bruce he smiles at her. Selina puts Esme down and walks to Bruce.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her. It was just hard for me you know" she says. He nods.
"I know. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little upset that you didn't tell me sooner. But I understand. Selina I'm never going to leave again. These few weeks have shown me that leaving again wouldn't be worth anything. And our daughter is another reason why. I love our daughter. And I love you" he says. She smiles at him. She chuckles a little before kissing him.
"I love you to" she says. Esme jumps up and down before jumping into her parents arms. They laugh and kiss her head.