Chapter 7

Selina and Lee walk into the hospital and walks to lees room. Today Selina was going to be seeing her baby. She was 4 months into the pregnancy but because of the business she didn't have time but has been looking after the baby.
Lee walks in and gets the monitor ready.
"You ready" she asks Selina. Selina nods.
Lee puts the probe on Selinas stomach and looks. Lee smiles.
"What" Selina asks.
"Nothing just happy to say that your baby is healthy" she says. Selina smiles.
"Do you want to know the gender" Lee asks.
"No I want a surprise" she says. Lee nods.
"Well let me get a picture for you" Lee says as she gets a sonogram picture. She hands it to Selina and she smiles.
"That's my baby" she asks lee. Lee smile at her.
"That's your baby" she says.

Selina walks up to the door and knocks on it. After a few minutes the door opens and she sees Alfred.
"Selina how wonderful it is to see you I haven't you in a few months" Alfred says.
"Yeah things have kinda been crazy" she says.
"Well come in" he says. Selina smiles and walks in.

She sits on the couch as Alfred places some cups of tea on the coffee table.
"Here we are Miss Kyle" he says as he hands her one.
"Thanks" she says.
"So what is the big news" he asks.
"What big news" she asks.
"Selina I have known you for years and I know that something is going on and that is why you haven't come. I know that Bruce wanted you to look after me which I think is absurd but I know you would keep to your word if it comes it comes to Master Bruce" he says. She sighs.
"I'm pregnant" she says. Alfred puts his mug down on the table.
"Really how far along" he asks.
"4 months but I didn't find out until a few weeks ago" she says. He nods.
"So im assuming that it is Bruce's then" he asks. She nods.
"Well congratulations" he says.
"What" she asks.
"Well your going to be an amazing mother Miss Kyle" he says.
"But what if I'm not" she says.
"You will be. With a mother like you they are going to learn how to defend themselves so you will never have to worry and Barbara Lee and them can be friends. And you have everyone to support you" he says. She smiles.
"Anything else you want to tell me" he asks.
"I am starting my own business. It helps street-kids and stray animals on the streets" she says.
"Turning over a new leaf are we" he says.
"You could say that" she says.
"Bruce really has rubbed off on you. Doing good" he says. Selina smiles.
"I want my child to have a mother who sets a good example. Not one who has a life of crime" she says.
"And I assure you that they will" Alfred says.
"Thanks Alfred" she says.