Chapter 15

Selina finishes her meeting and makes her way back to her apartment. She walks in and sees Barbara opening a bottle of wine.
"How did you get in" she asks.
"Had a spare key" she says. Selina nods.
"Also lees here" Barbara says. Selina sits down. Lee comes out and sees her.
"Hey hon" she says and hugs Selina.
"Hey mom" she says. Lee smiles.
"Ok What did you want to tell me this morning" Barbara asks. Selina sighs.
"I need a whole bottle for this" she says as she puts her head in her hands.
"Ok I have you covered red or white" Barbara says as she holds up two bottles of wine.
"Pass me the red" Selina says. Barbara passes her the open bottle and Selina takes a swing of it.
"Ok What up I haven't seen you drink wine like that since you killed Jeremiah" Barbara says.
"Thought I killed him. Didn't actually" she says.
"Doesn't matter what is wrong" Lee asks. Selina sighs.
"Alfred called me this morning... Bruce came back last night" she says as she takes a drink from the bottle.
"What" Barbara says.
"That was always Bruce. Take them by surprise" Lee says.
"What did Alfred know" Lee asks.
"Clearly not. He would have told me if he did" she says. They both nod.
"Well if you want we can call Jim and ask him if he can take the kids" Lee asks. Selina shakes her head.
"No I'm going with Esme tomorrow to the shelter I don't want to have a hangover" Selina says. They nod at her.
"Well What are you going to do about Bruce" Lee asks. Selina shrugs.
"I don't know. I'll figure it out" she says. Lee wraps her arm around her.
"So I'm assuming your not going to the reopening of Wayne enterprises" Barbara says.
"I don't know" she says.
"Well why don't you go and lie down you had a meeting today. Go rest me and Barbara will tidy up here and then pack up for you" Lee says. Selina nods. She hugs both of them.
"Thank you" she says as she walks off to her bedroom.