Chapter 22

Over the few weeks since Bruce and Selina started talking. Something between them clicked and they had been able to get back to the way they where before. Well almost. They where still taking things slow but it was getting harder as Bruce was making her so turned on and made her feel things that she hasn't felt in so long. She knew that she was going to crack soon.

Selina sits in her office doing a late shift. Esme was at Barbara's. She was doing some work when a knock at her door interrupts her thoughts.
"Come in" she says. The door opens and she sees Bruce.
"What are you doing here" she asks.
"Well I was thinking that I would bring you some dinner as your working late" he says. She smiles.
"Thanks" she says as he places a box on her desk. He opens it and she sees chocolate covered strawberries.
"Wow very romantic" she says. He chuckles.
"Only for the most special girl" he says. She smirks going to grab a strawberry.
"No no no let me" he says as he picks one up. He puts it on her lips and starts to move it slowly on her lips. Teasing her.
"Open" he says. She opens her mouth and he puts half in.
"Now bite" he says. She bites down and eats the strawberry. Bruce leans down and brushes his lips against her getting the faint taste of strawberry and chocolate. She grabs onto the side of her chair harder as he teases her. She wants him so bad.
"Do you want to keep doing slow Cat" he says. She smiles.
"No" she says as she connects their lips. Bruce wraps his arms around her and lifts her up putting her on the desk.
(You know what happened next)

Selina lies on the floor with her head on Bruce's chest.
"Well I cracked ya" he says. She giggles.
"You did" she says.
"I have been waiting so long to do that with you again" he says. She laughs again and kisses his neck.
"I have to" she says. He chuckles wrapping his arms around her tighter. He kisses her head and she smiles.
"So are we officially together now or are we just going to leave it unlabelled" he asks. She moves and leans on her hand.
"Ask me" she says with a smirk.
"Ask you what" he asks her confused.
"Ask me"she repeats. It takes a few seconds for Bruce to relies what she is talking about.
"Selina Kyle will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. She chuckles.
"Yes" she says as she kisses him on the lips. He wraps his arms around her waist and turns them around. She laughs as he does so.