one.

A n g e l l e

Senior Year.

The year you look forward to your entire high school career.Everyone looks up to you, wishing they were you, wishing to be friends with you, wishing to be with you. You can do anything.

You can be anything.

And I started my first day of Senior Year exactly how I wanted.

"Ring, Ring."

Call from:
Si.

I answered the video chat on my laptop, seeing the face of my best friend, Sierra Deaton.

"Best friend!" Her voice rang throughout my room, as I turned the laptop to face me, as I tried to tame my curls.

"Hey, Si." I smiled at her, and she smiled widely back.

"You ready for today?" Sierra wiggled her eyebrows and smirked in her Sierra way.

"Have you met me?" I laughed, combing my hair lightly, just to get rid of the frizz. "Am I ever ready for anything?"

"Good point... Hey, do you mind if Luke rides with us? His transmission went out on our date the other day." She asked warily, pouting slightly because she knows it always works on me.

Luke is Sierra's boyfriend of almost 2 years. He and I have a... complicated relationship.

"Uh, yeah, no problem," I said, plastering a smile on my face. "Hey, I need advice. And only the great Sierra Deaton can help me!" I yelled overdramatically.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She said, rolling her eyes, playfully. "Whatcha got?"

"Ok. First Day Outfit. Cool?" I asked, holding up a pair of jean shorts and a flowy tank top. "Or cute?" I added, holding up some jeans, and a band t-shirt. "Cool? Cute? Cool? Cute?" I continued, holding up the corresponding outfits in front of me.

"Hmm..." She tilted her head to the side. "How about cool and cute?"

I fake gasped and threw the outfits on my bed. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I think I am." She smiled, widely, nodding her head.

"Sundress?"

"Yep." She quipped, and I smiled, hopping over to my closet.

"Which-"

"The blue one, bitch." She said, reading my mind. "Always."

"Ok, thanks. I'll see you in 15?"

"Um... Probably more like 20. Gotta pick up Luke."

"Ok. See you then, babe." I smiled, sitting back down at the laptop.

"Ok, bye."

" Bye." I hung up the call, changing into the dress, and a white lace waistcoat thingy, and my sky blue converse. My short hair was already curly, so I just braided one side of my hair, and pinned it behind my ear. I also just put on some concealer, mascara, and filled in my eyebrows, and then I heard Sierra's car horn.

I grabbed my bag, and a water bottle, before heading out to Sierra's car, seeing Luke air-drumming in the backseat.

Another thing I love about Sierra. She never puts our friendship on the back burner for her relationship. Especially when her boyfriend is one of my best friends.

"Hello, Lucas." I smiled back at him, while I buckled my seatbelt (safety first, kids).

"Greetings, Angelica." He smirked back, taking out his phone.

"Pretty sure I'm not the villain from Rugrats. That's not my name."

"And Lucas isn't mine." He said, in mock boredom.

"Touche, Hemmings."

A/N So yeah this is the first official chapter of Castaways! mrs_makayla_hemmings and I have worked for around 3 months on this story and we are really excited for it. It is our baby and we are proud, and it has taken A LOT of energy. We really hope you like it and it doesn't flop,bc I will actually cry! Anyways, there will be some graphic detail later on, but for now enjoy highschool!5SOS.

Also this was supposed to go up yesterday but I forgot, oops. So this will be updating every Friday.