two.

A n g e l l e

"So, I'll see you at lunch?"

"Yeah. I'll miss you, baby."

"Aww, no. I'll miss you more."

"I miss my locker," I grumbled, looking at my best friends having eye sex.

"Sorry, babe." Sierra apologized, dragging Luke to his locker, a couple down from mine.

"Hey, isn't today the deadline for the songwriting competition?" Sierra asks as Luke takes his book for his first class out.

"Yeah, I'm almost done. Just a few finishing touches." He smiled, kissing Sierra on the forehead. "I'm sorry, I gotta go, baby. The usual place for lunch?"

"Of course. Bye Lukey." She only looked back at me when I slammed my locker shut, eyeing her with my hands on my hips.

"Songwriting competition?" I questioned. "Like the one for the scholarship to AMDA? As in your dream college? Weren't you going to enter that?"

"Um..." I could tell she was about to spout some bullshit excuse, but I gave her "the look". "Ok, yeah. I was." She sighed, hanging her head down.

"And what happened?"

"Well, Luke got really excited about it. And I just... I don't wanna...burst his bubble. I mean what if I won?"

"Ok. What if he did?" I raised my eyebrows, as she thought about it.

"Then, I'd be happy for him." She shrugged, and I looked pointedly at her. Her face fell, as a shock of realization hit her.

"And he would feel the same," I said, as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "You don't have to put your dreams on hold. Remember, before he was your boyfriend, he was your friend. He's Luke! I don't think he's capable of jealousy. He wouldn't be offended if you entered, he'd be offended if you didn't."

"You're right." She sighed, standing up straight. "Of course you're right! Why are you always right?"

"It's what I'm best at, babe... So you'll enter?"

"Fine." She smiled. "But what about you? Any new updates on the musical?"

"Still don't know what it is. But my audition's today...Um, will you-"

"We'll be there, Angelle. We wouldn't miss it."

"Thanks, Si."

"You know you don't have to thank me." I smiled, knowing she had something else to say. "... But if you wanted to-"

"What do you want?" I asked immediately, and she smiled guiltily.

"Calum's having a party Friday."

"Ok, and?" I asked, not seeing her point. She gave me a look, and I realized what she was implying.

"No."

"Oh come on!"

"No, nope, nada, nein."

"Why not?"

"Because, Si, you have been trying to set me up with Calum for years."

"Yes, but only because-"

"Because he's Luke's best friend, I get it, but he's still a man-whore, and I don't play those games."

"Ok. I get it. But please, just come to the party. Give him a chance. If you don't like him, I promise we can leave, ok?"

"Fine," I roll my eyes playfully, and she takes my hand, as we talk to our first class. "You're lucky I love you."

" I know."

A/N Hi guys it's A, one of the writers on this, and I just wanted to say thank you so much for the support. Makayla decided she was too much of an impatient lil shit to wait till Friday so I guess we're updating this Mondays and Fridays. Also, Waste The Night just came on, so I'm gonna go and cry, byeeeeee.