a little something

this one gets a little spicy but i tried to keep it low key!

liza shuffled through the packed mall with kristen. they already had millions of bags in their hands. (okay, it was six). they had t-shirts, pants, bathing suits, shoes, jewellery. they basically raided the whole mall. they passed a huge victoria's secret. the two girls looked at each other. "i don't know kristen. i don't usually shop here." kristen looked slightly annoyed. "oh come on liza. it won't be that bad." kristen grabbed liza's arm, literally dragging her inside. "you're hurting my arm kristen" liza whined.
they entered, gawking at the floors and isles of undergarments and lingerie. liza and kristen headed for the bras, choosing matching ones together and some seperate. kristen picked out some panties, as they were ten for twenty. "you're not getting any panties liza?" "i don't like them here." liza shook her head as kristen nodded.
they wandered over to the lingerie and sleep section. they found some cute pajamas. some very soft and some silk. after what seemed like hours, (which was only minutes), of looking at the endless shelves and hangers, liza found herself staring intently at a lingerie piece. she stood there, not making a move. 'i must look super dumb right now' she thought to herself.  she heard footsteps beside her, knowing it was kristen from her scent. "that's cute." kristen stared at liza staring at the dark red, lace, one-piece, lingerie. "tell you what. i'll get it if you get it." liza trailed her eyes from the piece to kristen. "i'm not getting it" liza said with a small hint of seriousness. "yes you are. you will look so hot in it and david will go crazy. you're getting it and that's final." liza looked up at the piece, considering it only for a second. "isn't david going to be suspicious when he sees the victoria's secret bag?" liza crossed her arms. "you're already getting bras from here. just hide it underneath them." liza sighed as she glared at kristen. "fine, i'll get it but only if you do." kristen jumped with joy. "okay okay. do they have our sizes?" liza looked through the shelf finding two smalls. "yup." the girls added the lingerie to their pile, heading to checkout.

liza walked through the door of her cozy, aesthetically pleasing apartment. david was stretched out on the couch watching stranger things. "hey baby." liza placed her bags on the table as david stood to greet his fiancé. he grabbed her hips, connecting their lips. it was longer than their usual hello kisses, but they both did not mind at all. david's eyes wandered to the black bag with pink tissue paper. "uh babe? you don't shop at victoria's secret." liza's eyes widened. "oh ya. i just got some bras that kristen told me to get." liza was now very nervous, not wanting david to find the red lace. but to her luck, or lack of, her snoopy fiancé found it. he pulled it out of the bag, holding it by the straps. he held it in front of liza, eyes wide and surprised. liza quickly grabbed it from his hands, shoving it back into the bag. "what is that?" david points to the piece. "nothing." liza shields the bag with her body. "liza, that's not nothing. babe, why did you buy that?" david was now confused as to why she would buy something like that. liza sighed. "i wanted to get you something special that isn't food or candy. i wanted to pay you back for all the things you've done for me." david sighed as he wrapped his arms around liza's waist. "babe, you don't have to get me anything. especially not something like that." david gestured his head, referring to the garment. "i know but i wanted to show you how much i love you without it being something from a fast food restaurant." david pulled liza closer. "i know how much you love me." liza softly smiled as they connected their lips. "i have to say it is pretty hot though." they laughed as they made their way to the couch to finish the episode of stranger things.

liza stepped out of the shower, warm and dripping. she dried thoroughly, before opening the bathroom door. she strolled to the closet, feeling david's eyes follow her from the bed. she slid the door closed. as she turned back, she noticed the black and pink bag on the floor. she pulled the red treat from the bag, holding it up to herself in the mirror. she dropped her towel before slipping into the red garment. she stared at herself in the mirror, feeling quite satisfied with her choice. well, somewhat kristen's choice, too. she traced her fingers along the edges and seams. she lightly traveled her hands down her neck and arms, shivering at her touch. she smiled. she stepped to the closet door, wrapping her fingers around the door handle. she took a deep breath before sliding the door open. david looked up from his iphone as he saw his fiancé in all her glory. his eyes widened at the sight of her. she leaned on the door frame, staring at her surprised fiancé. "woah" said david in amazement. liza strided to the edge of the bed. david's eyes followed. "i told you you would like it." liza stared into david's eyes. "you never told me that." david was still very shocked and his eyes were the size of the moon. "oh yes, kristen told me that. but she was right, wasn't she?" liza kneeled onto the white bed, slowly crawling up to david. "she was very right." david smiled as liza softly laughed. their faces were inches apart. david grabbed her hips as he roughly kissed her. he flipped them over. david deepened the kiss before trailing down to her neck. liza slightly moaned at the feeling. he smiled against her skin. he moved back to her lips as his hands roamed her body. and well, david enjoyed his little something.

hey! i've never actually written something like this so i thought i would give it a try. i think it turned out okay. i kind of liked it. anyways, lmk if you have any suggestions. i'm happy to take them!