evening walk

short one.

liza walks up to the red door of her boyfriend's home, knocking softly. she waits for a moment before her favourite person emerges. "come for a walk with me?" david's face contorts in confusion. "hello to you too. where are we going?" david leans in for a kiss, pecking his girlfriend on the lips. "just around the block." david nods before slipping on his shoes. "mom i'm going for a walk with liza!" his mother yells back an okay as david closes the door. he intertwines their hands as they start their walk.

____

"why did you ask me on this walk? i mean, i enjoy going on spontaneous walks with you always, but why?" liza shrugs her shoulders. "i guess i just wanted to clear my mind with my favourite person."

"what's on your mind?"

liza hesitates before answering. "life has been biting me in the ass lately and i just wanted to get my mind off of the stress and anxiety. and you are the person to do that." liza smiles as she leans in for a kiss.
"don't let life get you down. everyone has to go through it." liza nods. "you can do it liza." she smiles again, leaning in for another kiss, this one longer. they pull away and continue their evening walk.

hey this is super short but it's cute!!