panic attack

liza sits in math class, barely listening to mrs. finch. she's learned to tune out the classes she doesn't care about.
she's good at math, but only the written work. she has never been good at the listening part.
mrs. finch writes a question on the board. she looks around for a student to answer it. "miss koshy, why don't you answer this question." liza suddenly comes back down to earth as she hears her name. she can feel everyone's eyes on her. "um uh uh..."
she suddenly feels cold and tied up. like she's been kidnapped. her hands start to shake. her mind goes blank. her eyes gloss over. mrs. finch repeats liza's name, but she can't hear. all she can hear is a ringing. her breathing is fast and heavy. she quickly stands from her seat, running out of the classroom. kristen and gabbie have the same class, so they follow her.
liza runs down the hall, stopping when she can't run anymore. she backs up to the wall. she slides down, curling into a ball, head in her knees. "liza!" kristen and gabbie jog to her. the girls bend down to comfort her. "liza, are you alright?" she says nothing. kristen notices sweat dripping down liza's face. "gab, can you get her some water?" gabbie nods before running off. kristen sits down infront of her, trying to calm her down.
gabbie comes back with her water bottle. she hands it to liza but she doesn't take it. "d-david" liza stutters. "you want david?" gabbie pulls out her phone, texting david.

                                                        dave, liza is having
                                                        an anxiety attack
                                                        and she wants you.

on my way.

"okay, david is on his way" gabbie explains.

after replying to gabbie, david raises his hand to ask ms. kenzington if he could go to the washroom.

ms. kenzington has never liked david. in tenth grade there was an incident where everyone was throwing balls of paper. he threw one and it hit ms. kenzington in the face. from that day forward she has hated him.

"what is it now, dobrik?" ms. kenzington turns to look at david, very annoyed. "may i go to the washroom?" she thinks on it for a brief moment before complying. "yes, go. anything to get you out of my class." david exits the classroom, hurrying to attend to his girlfriend. he runs down the stairs, almost falling down them. as he reaches the bottom, he searches for the three girls. he finds them, jogging to the shaking ball of liza. he sits down beside her, pulling her into his chest. "hey baby, i'm here. you're okay." liza wraps her arms around david's torso, breathing in his scent. david silently shooshes her as she starts to calm down. her breathing steadies.
"hey guys, i think i'll take her home. you can go back to class if you want." kristen and gabbie nod. "call us when she's calmed down" kristen says. david nods as the girls head back to math.
"hey babe, do you wanna go to my house and watch movies? we can't stay on the floor forever." liza nods and perks up at the thought of watching movies with her favourite person. david has helped her a lot and she's glad he's there for her whenever she needs him.
the two stand and head to their classrooms to grab their things. when they have done so, they drive to david's house for an afternoon of movies and cuddling.

okay so i know this sucks but i thought i should at least write something because i haven't updated in months. i have more stories coming soon, and they'll probably be worse than this one.