rude

rude- MAGIC!

saturday morning jumped out of bed and put on my best suit

david wakes from his slumber, yawning and stretching as he does so. he lays for a few minutes, letting his brain wake up. as he gathers his morning thoughts, he remembered what he had planned for the day. suddenly, he had a burst of energy. he hopped out of bed, strutting to his closet. he picked out one of his nice outfits before getting in the shower. he cleaned himself thoroughly, turning off the water when he has done so. he steps out of the warmth, wrapping a towel around his waist. he slips on his clothes before fixing his hair and brushing his teeth. he shaves, and sprays on some cologne.

got in my car and raced like a jet, all the way to you

when the brown-haired boy is finished making himself look his best, he grabs the key to his tesla model x. he exits his home, heading for his electric vehicle. as he walks, he plays out the worst scenarios in his head. 'worst that can happen is he rejects me. no, the worst that can happen is he doesn't let me see liza ever again. shit!' david thinks to himself. he nears his car, the doors opening automatically. he hops in, driving away after fastening his seat belt.

as david is driving down the highway, he looks down at the speedometer to realize that he is speeding. he wonders why he hasn't gotten pulled over yet as he turns down the street of his destination. he slows down, nearing the home of the love of his life.

knocked on your door with my heart in my hand
to ask you a question
'cause i know that you're an old fashioned man yeah yeah

david walks up the paved pathway, heart beating like a drum. he stands in front of the door, rethinking his whole plan. nonetheless, he raises his fist and knocks. after seconds, a man with dark skin and white hair appears. his glasses rest on his nose perfectly. his eyes are soft, until he sees david. "what do you want?"

can i have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes
'cause i need to know

david's hands shake nervously as he stands in front of mr. koshy. "hello sir. um, i know that it is random of me to show up at your door like this, but i've come to ask for your permission to marry your daughter."

you say i'll never get your blessing till the day i die
tough luck my friend but the answer is no!

"you'll never get my blessing till the day you die. tough luck my friend but the answer is no." mr. koshy closes the door, leaving david on the steps.

why you gotta be so rude?
don't you know i'm human too
why you gotta be so rude?
i'm gonna marry her anyway

that night, david leans on his car as he waits for liza. he sees her pull up, headlights shining on his face. he covers his eyes, the lights almost blinding him. the vehicle turns off, the small girl stepping out.
"so, what did my dad say?" liza pecks david on the lips, her arms snaking around his neck. david does the same around liza's waist. "uh, he said no. but i'm gonna marry you anyway."

(marry that girl) marry her anyway
(marry that girl) yeah no matter what you say
(marry that girl) and we'll be a family

why you gotta be so rude

i hate to do this, you leave no choice
i can't live without her
love me or hate me we will be boys
standing at that alter

"hey dave, how did it go with liza's dad?" alex plops himself on the sofa next to david. he turns on netflix, scrolling to no end. "not so good. he said, and i quote, 'you'll never have my blessing till the day you die. tough luck my friend but the answer is no' and he slammed the door in my face." david's face falls as he replays the event. "damn, he sounds like a dick." david nods. "but, you know, i don't really care what he says. i just asked to be nice. alex, we will be standing at that alter as groom and best man whether joe koshy likes it or not." the boys high five, alex pumping his fist in the air. "that's my boy."

or we will run away
to another galaxy you know

david and liza sit on david's couch watching friends. liza's head rests on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "liza, what if we run away if your dad doesn't say yes?" liza raises her head, giving her boyfriend a surprised look. "um, well, it's an idea, but do you think we could actually get away with it?" david shrugs his shoulders, not knowing what the future holds. "i think we could." liza smiles as her head goes back to it's original position.

you know she's in love with me
she will go anywhere i go

"dad i'm in love with him! do you really want to take that away from me?" liza and mr. koshy stand in the kitchen, arguing at the top of their lungs. "if it's with that boy yes!" tears sting liza's eyes. "dad, you can't make me stop seeing him. i go anywhere he goes."

can i have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes
'cause i need to know
you say i'll never get your blessing till the day i die
tough luck my friend cause the answer's still no!

"sir, i'm asking you one more time. do i have your blessing to marry your daughter?"

"no."

why you gotta be so rude?
don't you know i'm human too
why you gotta be so rude
i'm gonna marry her anyway
(marry that girl) marry her anyway
(marry that girl) yeah no matter what you say
(marry that girl) and we'll be a family
why you gotta be so rude?
rude

"liza, i don't fucking care what your dad says. will you marry me?"

"yes."

can i have your daughter for the rest of my life? say yes, say yes
'cause i need to know
you say i'll never get your blessing till the day i die
tough luck my friend but no still means no!

david stands in front of mr. koshy, in his tuxedo. liza stands beside him in her beautiful white dress, hand laced with david's. "can i have your daughter for the rest of my life?"

"no still means no."

why you gotta be so rude?
don't you know i'm human too
why you gotta be so rude
i'm gonna marry her anyway
(marry that girl) marry her anyway
(marry that girl) yeah no matter what you say
(marry that girl) and we'll be a family

why you gotta be so rude? (oh, yeah, oh)
why you gotta be so rude? (yeah)

liza cries her eyes out in david's tesla. her fiancé tries his best to calm her down, but nothing works. "liza look at me." the puffy-faced girl looks up from her hands at david, calming a bit at the sight of his face. "remember when i said that i don't care what your father thinks and i'm gonna marry you anyway?" liza nods her head, wiping her nose with a tissue. "i'm not breaking that promise." liza smiles as she wipes her tears.
"i love you david dobrik."
"i love you liza koshy. now let's go get married."
the two drive off to city hall to 'run away to another galaxy.'

okay i kinda like this one!
if you have a favourite song that you would like turned into a diza oneshot let me know! i can make it happen!