movie day

short one

"hi baby. so, i have this sudden "craving", if that's what you would call it, to do a movie day with you."

liza has been dying for a movie day with her favourite person for ages. they haven't gotten to spend a lot of time together lately because they've both been so busy. now, they both have free time and it's the perfect day to do a movie day.

"uh yeah, sure i'll be over in 20 minutes. should i pick up some snacks?"

liza's eyes widen at the mention of snacks. she doesn't have any food at her apartment and is dying for some sweets.

"yes please. buy fruit." she has also been craving fruit.

"okay, i'll be over soon. love you."

"love you too. buy fruit baby." liza clicks the red circle on the screen, ending the call. she sets her phone on the counter, walking to the couch. before she sits, she pauses. something crosses her mind. she picks up her phone, calling david. he answers immediatly. "hey, i hope you know i meant 'buy fruit baby', not 'bye fruit baby.'

"yeah, i picked up on it after you hung up. but thanks for clarrifying. see you soon."

liza hangs up with a "bye" before walking to her beige couch once more.

____

the doorbell rings, signaling that liza needs to get up. she struts to the white door, turning the silver handle to reveal her beloved boyfriend. a smile grows on her lips when she sees him. "hi sweetheart." david plants a quick hello kiss on her lips, entering the "shoe box."

"hey baby. so, i brought chips, popcorn, ice cream, candy, soda, juice boxes and... fruit." he smiles as he fulfilled liza's demand of fruit. "and i also brought some of my favourite dvd's that i thought you might like. some are scary." david whispers the last part, knowing liza hates scary movies. "i love you david dobrik." she kisses him on his chapped lips. "i love you too."

they prepare everything for their movie marathon. they put the chips and popcorn in bowls, layed out all of the candy, put the ice cream in the freezer until it is needed. the soda and juice boxes are put in the fridge, one taken from the package for now. and the fruit is right in front of them, ready to be devoured. they slide in one of david's scary movies, liza already preparing herself. "after this we can watch a disney movie to calm your nerves." liza nods. they plop themselves on the soft couch, cuddling up for the movie.

____

"david it's too scary! turn it off!" liza's head is hidden in david's chest as screams from the girl on the movie entakes the apartment. "okay okay! it's off!" liza emerges herself from david to see the scary scene gone from the television. liza exhales, relieved. "can we watch a disney movie?" david nods, laughing at his terrified girlfriend. he selects the lion king. liza relaxes at the sight of her favourite movie. "are you okay now?" liza nods, snuggling closer to her lover. david plants a small kiss on her head as they entrance in the movie.

i kinda like this one?
lemme know if you have any suggestions or requests!!