spontaneous

david sits at the desk of his office, clicking the white computer mouse as he edits his video on the large apple monitor in front of him. he pauses for a second before sitting back in the black leather chair, crossing his arms. he thinks deeply. a, rather spontaneous, thought comes to mind. how this thought became, he doesn't know, it just appeared. 'i love her, so why not?' he stood from the chair, exiting the white office. "hey babe?" the brown-haired boy entered the living room to find his girlfriend spread out on the couch on her phone. the brown girl hummed, telling david that she was listening. "why don't we get married?" liza rose from her position on the brown leather couch, her eyes locking with david's. "what?" liza slightly laughed, as if it was a joke. but this was no joke. "i'm serious. why don't we get married?" david quickly walked to the confused, but smiling girl, planting himself beside her. he grabbed her small hands, holding them in his slightly bigger ones. "i know it's a bit of a surprise and completely spontaneous, but it's not such a bad idea." liza's smile grew. "when?" david's eyes widened, because she agreed. "tomorrow? we can drive to vegas in the morning." liza nodded her head before jumping onto her now fiancé, knocking them over. they connected their lips in a long, passionate kiss. they pulled away, smiles bigger than their faces. "i love you so much." liza pecked his lips once more. "i love you so much, mrs. dobrik."

hi!  sorry this is short but it was a spontaneous idea so i had to write it before i forgot because i already did once!