stress

david exits the elevator of the four floor apartment building. he listens as he walks for the closing doors of the box on cables. he digs in his pocket, finding the metal key of his girlfriend's apartment. he fits it into the key hole of the white door, turning it. he pushes the door open to reveal the familiar white apartment. marble countertops, white walls, black picture frames filled with quotes and personal photos. "liza?!" david listens for an answer before hearing a muffled "in here!" he slips off his vans, setting his things on the white kitchen table. he turns down the hallway to the bedroom. his girlfriend of one year lays on the bed, covered in the thick quilt. she lifts her hand from underneath the large cloud to give him small wave. "hey baby. what are you doing?" david climbs in beside her, wrapping his arms around her small waist. "just laying." he pulls her closer. she nuzzles her face into his hoodie, curling up.
david pulls her on top of him, fixing the blanket to cover them. liza scooches up to fit her face perfectly in the crook of his neck. they lay for a few minutes, before sniffles escape the brown girl. "babe, are you okay?" liza cries harder as her boyfriend tightens his arms. comfort has always made her cry more. david lets her cry for a moment, before speaking again. "liza? what's wrong?" david sits up, sitting his lover on his lap. "i've just been really stressed this week and my anxiety has been going crazy and everything just pisses me off." tears fall from the small girls eyes as she hugs her boyfriend. david's arms stroke her back as she cries into his shoulder. "baby, don't cry." david tightens his arms, as does liza. "look at me." liza lifts her head, sitting upright to face her loving boyfriend. "liza, you are a strong woman, and i know you can get through anything because you always have, and i know you can get through this. okay, because i believe in you so much, and i love you so much. and you know that you can call me anytime, day and night." liza nods her head and smiles, knowing david would do anything for her. "thank you, david." liza softly smiles before connecting their lips in a kiss. "of course babe. anything. now, we can cuddle or watch a movie in our pj's and eat junkfood. your choice." liza thinks for a second before making her decision. "movie and junkfood." david nods, pecking his girlfriends lips. he taps her thigh, physically telling her to move off of him. liza rolls off onto the white bed, getting up to find some cozy pajamas. she slips them on before walking to the living room to pick a movie, david following close behind.