01 ➵ Guess That Celebrity

Guess That Celebrity

-

"Hello my lovely Hoodies and welcome back to another collab on my channel," Calum said and smiled. "Today im here with Kian Lawley."

Kian waved at the camera.

"So, tell them what we're going to do today."

"We're playing a game called Guess That Celebrity. Michael is sitting over there in the corner with a laptop. He's going to show us pictures of celebrities and we have to guess who it is," Kian explained.

"The pictures are zoomed in, though, so it's harder to guess. For example it's zoomed in on the nose or whatever," Calum added with a smile.

"The one who gets it right first gets to punish the other one."

"Great, my apartments gonna be a mess after that video," Calum laughed.

"I told you we should film outside but you wouldn't listen," Kian said and shrugged, then they started.

It was funny watching those two idiots smashing whipped cream to their faces or chocolate sauce in the hair. I also remembered them whining about having to clean up the mess after they filmed.

"Before I end this video I just wanted to thank you guys for almost 3 million subscribers. I'm really close to reaching it and I can't really believe that it's actually happening, so thank you. I love you all," Calum said and then ended the video.

I closed my laptop and sighed. 

I kind of missed Calum. He has been travelling a lot in the past few weeks. To London, then Australia and back to Los Angeles for only a couple of days before he had to leave again.

Luke was busy with his jobs. He started working part time at a music store and part time as a photograph. I didn't even know how he did it, having two jobs and still having time for fangirling, his boyfriend and family.

I had to admit that we hadn't talked a lot in the past month, sadly.

Basically I was alone and it was my own fault.

"Mike, what's wrong?" my dad suddenly asked, standing in the door frame.

"Nothing's wrong."

"I see that you're lying, don't even try to tell me that everything's fine."

He walked over to the bed and sat down.

I sat up straight, criss cross position, facing him.

"I'm bored with my life. I -- I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. At first I thought it's cool to not do anything but now I just really want to do something. Also I need money because you two refuse to give me some and someday I actually have to move out and I need money for that," I explained and he laughed.

"Well, that thing with the money was your own fault."

"I know, don't remind me."

"Back to your problem. You're out of school for three months now and still don't know what to do now?"

I nodded.

"Look, I can't help you to figure it out either. You have to do it yourself. Do you know how long it took me to find a job I actually enjoyed doing? I worked at thousands of restaurants, even gas stations before I could think of a thing I liked to do," he explained.