16 ➵ Vlog

Vlog (Monday)

-

I turned up the music blasting through my headphones and stared out of the window.

I was currently on my way to the airport because I wanted to surprise Calum by picking him up. I was nervous to see him again but at the same time really happy.

Two weeks without him were torture.

The ride to the airport wasn't really long and I got even more excited when I arrived there.

I knew where Calum would get out, so I sat somewhere near beside that place. I didn't exactly know when his plane would land, so I tried to pass some time by playing stupid games and listening to my favorite songs at the moment. 

"Hello," someone suddenly said and I looked up, seeing three girls standing in front of me.

"Hey. Can I help you?"

"You're Michael, right?"

"Are you fans of Calum?" I asked back and they nodded with big grins on their faces.

"Yes. Do you think he will be annoyed if we ask him for pictures? We don't want to come off as stalkers and stuff, we just really want to meet him," the blonde one explained.

"What? No, of course he won't be. He loves meeting you guys. Believe me, every time he leaves and meets some of you he comes back with the biggest smile and tells me everything about it."

"Thank you for making him happy, you're such a great couple," one of them said, making me smile but also making me feel bad because I was a horrible boyfriend.

"I do my best," I just said and shrugged.

Then they asked me if they could stay with me and wait for Calum and I just said yes because I was bored and alone anyways and Hoodies were great people.

Those three were much more better than this one girl in the pet store who insulted me.

We talked for about half an hour until we saw that Calum's plane had landed. I tried to find him in the sea of people. It took some time but then I saw lots of girls gathered around a brown haired someone I just knew that it was Calum.

I made my way to the spot where all the girls were standing, then pushed myself to Calum and tapped him on his shoulder.

"Yeah?" he asked and turned around, smiling big when he saw me. "Michael."

He practically jumped into my arms and hugged me tight, then placed a soft kiss to my lips. 

We totally ignored the girls around us who made inhuman noises and probably took pictures. 

We got so lost in our kiss and it was so beautiful that I could have started crying right in this moment - I didn't, though. That would have just ruined everything.

He pulled away, arms still around my neck and his face close to mine.

"I missed you so much," he said, almost whispered and smiled, leaning in for another small kiss.

"I -- I missed you, too."

We then separated, he took pictures with the fans and I stood there and watched him in awe until some girl wanted to take a picture with Calum and me. It kind of surprised me that someone wanted to have me on their picture with Calum.

I wasn't that special. 

After the fans were gone we took a cab to our apartment. Calum was cuddling with me the whole ride, telling me about exciting things that had happened and more about meeting Ed Sheeran.