08 ➵ Boyfriend Question And Answer

Boyfriend Question And Answer (I'm aware that YouTuber wouldn't tell really personal stuff on camera but Malum are just really honest and open so)

-

"Hello Hoodies, today I'm here with Michael. A lot of you requested a video with him, so why not give you what you want? Also it's our first anniversay today."

"I didn't pick the questions, I'm just going to scroll through the hashtag #askmalum that I tweeted out earlier," he explained and smiled while I was just staring at him the whole time.

"Guys, these questions are to 80% about our sex life, come on," Calum chuckled.

"Well, if they want to know about that," I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are you kidding? No, we're not going to tell them about that. It's private."

"Guys, he just wants to hide that he's not good in bed," I sighed and shrugged.

"That's not what you said last night," he said and winked at the camera. I could feel my cheeks heaten up.

Maybe answering the dirty questions wasn't a great idea.

"Okay then. The first question is; are you guys kinky?"

"No, not really. Even though I think Calum has some kind of weird kink. I'm still trying to figure it out," I replied and smiled.

"I don't have weird kinks, god. Moving on. Why do you love each other? That's a sweet question."

"But guys if I start telling you why it would probably take hours to finish," I whined. "Seriously, I have a really long list on why I love Calum."

"You have?" he asked.

"Not really a list where I've written it down but I have it in my head."

"And that's exactly why I love Michael. He's the sweetest person you'll ever meet. There are still a lot of other reasons but I don't want this video to be longer than ten minutes," Calum laughed. "The next question is; favorite thing to do together? She also writes that we can't answer it with each other."

A loud laugh escaped my lips and I needed some minutes to get my shit together, "Since that isn't an option as answer anymore then I'd say watching movies. When we're watching movies Calum always turns into the most cuddliest person ever and I love it."

"Agreed, I love watching movies with Michael. Especially horror ones because he gets scared like a bitch and buries his head in my neck and I don't know, it's really cute."

"You didn't have to tell them that," I said, slightly embarrassed, "Can I pick the next questions?" 

Calum nodded and handed me the phone. 

"If you can get the other to wear one thing for an entire day, what would it be? Can my answer be nothing? Because Calum running around naked an entire day would be really great."

"I don't really know what to answer. Probably a kitten onsie because that would be adorable, but I would also say nothing because why the hell not," Calum said and laughed.

"Now I want a kitten onsie. Aynway; how long do you guys last in bed? Oh god, why do you all want to know this?"

"I am not going to answer that, that's way too personal."